News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Raxoll Lanin} LifeWarden Breeding Slots

Started by Raxoll Lanin, March 15, 2014, 10:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raxoll Lanin

'So.. you would like a Life Elemental Raxoll Lanin? Well, you have come to the right place!' Kalannar
guestures to a makeshift pen. Peering inside it you can see the majestic Raxoll. He appears to be larger than most of the others you have seen so far.

So, how to you get the chance to breed with him? Well.. since he is special, it will probably take something special to get Kalannar's permission. Maybe you can bribe him?

Slot 1: Toffeeca

Slot 2: Rosedawn

Bribes can be anything from SG to pets to USD

CutieePiee

Not sure how much to offer... 100k SG.

Rosedawn

I have not manage to snag one, would I still be able to breed with him with maybe a wild mom??

YourLoveOnly

@Rose: I am pretty sure you can easily borrow a lady, I know I wouldn't mind people borrowing mine :)

sera

sera bribes with random Elenaria or with free RB with one of my Elenaria (though two of them have been claimed by Ember for the upcoming season. )  <3

toffeeca

I have a question, because I don't totally understand how the breeding/element thing works. Does he only give a chance at getting the life element or is there anyway to guarantee that the breeding will get a life baby?

Wildfilly94

I have pets for bid you can look through, millions in sg, or ponies for sale on PI I can trade for free for a breeding slot

Raxoll Lanin

Rosedawn, we had great trouble containing his Life Energy through the portal here, so Im afraid taking him back to breed with a wild female isn't possible but Im sure the kind people here would let you use one of their females. If however you do have issues securing a girl, let me know and I will see if I can get ahold of one more last Raxoll Lanin before breeding commences.

Toffeeca, There is not a set in stone guarantee he will produce a Life Elemental Baby as the Elements come from both parents but he is the only way to try and get one.

Wildfilly94, Im afraid PI ponies won't be of interest and it would be helpful if you could specify what you would and wouldn't trade, for example, Im sure you wouldn't want to drop Millions on a breeding slot just because you have them :)

This will be open for a while yet, to let everyone who is interested and considering things to have time to post if they wish.

CutieePiee

Withdrawing my offer because I think it's too low and I've found a mate for my girl already. Thanks. :)

DawnStar7

Rose, I have a girl I'd happily let you borrow.  Fee would be one egg, unless only one is produced.  If there is just one egg, no fee will be required.  :)

Rosedawn

I'll offer a premade+ Elenaria meaning you get to choose 1 feature. I STILL LOVE YOU SERA!! (I really try and not enter things when she does cause I feel bad)

Wildfilly94

Any pets for bid and seriously, millions. I guess up to 5mill?

Raxoll Lanin

'Well... this was a very tough choice! However, I am going to go with Toffeeca for her Nom Pepper and with Rosedawn for her Elenaria offer. Please submit your forms in the thread when you can. To everyone else, I am sorry! But the Lifewarden will be up for breed every season, so don't give up!'

toffeeca

Rosedawn

Let me know what 1 thing you want for your Elenaria and I'll get to coloring!