News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Trading Bonanza Booth (includes Caprani)

Started by skysnolimit, March 16, 2014, 11:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skysnolimit

Click the Links to see my Critters!

I am just looking for very pretty adoptables from active agencies/Caprani.  I should also note that my Caprani pups might be a hard trade just because I think they are all so gorgeous!

An Orderly Arrangement of my Pets for Trade (link)
including:
Quin (Arab, Grades, Andys and a Mustang)
Feli Stud
Unbound Miniature Horse
FCFC Great Danes
Gremlin Male
Snake
Gryphions Voucher
Cute Patchwork Snail
Little Hooves Mare

My Capranis Pups for Trade (also a link)
One Varhundt
One Kacia

Capranis Offers:
Fantastical Delusions - Rosedawn Eski?
Verdant Sun - sera Elenaria?

Due
Bun
two okibi customs

SkySong

I'm interested in your Varhundt. Is there anything in specific you are looking to trade them for?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

CutieePiee

Thank you! Your Gremlin is up for bid now.

Do any of my Quinsta interest you for your Varhundt "Light's Growing Affection"? Or any of my other adoptables?

BabyKittenCandy

Might you look at other adopts for the Kacia Caprani? I dont have any 'spare' caprani atm but i do love that boy!

skysnolimit

Hi BKC and Sky!  I will look at other adopts, they'll just have to be really pretty to catch my attention :)

CutieePiee: I just bid on the Gremlin!  She's cute.  I haven't looked through your other adopts, but I looked through your Quinsta and I think I would trade Light's Growing Affection for Asher if that's an option.  Please let me know if it's not!  I'm going to wait a day before I make my final decision though, in case other bids come in/I change my mind after I get some sleep.  (It's 7:30am and I'm grading tests and haven't slept yet o.o)

sera

Are you at all interested in Elenaria for your Capranis? ^^ <3

BabyKittenCandy

I can't link stuff on my phone but I have a fair few different adopts up for trade ATM, if something would catch your eye? I'd *possibly* even look at a few that aren't up for trade, just depends what they are

Ryuukokoro

Eeeee omg I've loved Light's Sun Devotee ever since he was born!! I'm super excited you put some of your pups up for trade! I really wish I had Caprani pups to offer in trade...unfortunately my breeding prize was not successful. :( Sadness.

What breeds of Quin do you fancy, if you would consider a Quin equal to a Caprani in trade?

YourLoveOnly

Do any of my Quin up for bid interest you for your Kacia? Or other adoptantes, there are Elenaria and Noms too for example and almost all other Agencies. Depending on what pets catch your eye I could maybe combine stuff. I also have Capranis pups here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=10160.0

CutieePiee

I would definitely agree to trading Asher. Let me know what you decide. :)

ETA: I can even trade for Light's Verdant Sun. Whichever, I like then both. ^_^

Rosedawn

Sky I may be willing to trade for your Kacia boy. He was one of my favorites from that litter and I currently have a Kacia female with no mate. I'm just SO indecisive with my Capranis.

skysnolimit

Hi everyone!  I'm back.  Back with news after long-considerations.

The bad news is: while I might be willing to consider trading one capranis for a not-capranis, MAYBE two, I would much much prefer to trade for caprani.  If it's not a capranis, then it would need to be a Feli I'm just dying for or a really-special-quinsta that I couldn't likely get from a bribe.

BUT: the good news is that there might be one other option.  If anybody could throw pretty marblings into a trade, that would extremely spruce it up.  I love the Marblings.  Although I feel like a capranis-for-marbling trade is not too fair (because the marblings are so much more common), a marbling-plus-something-else is certainly something I would consider more.  I'm sorry, I also don't know what "something else" means <_<;; *feeling inadequate*

Reiteration: I would really like capranis for capranis :O

@BKC, I checked your trade thread and nothing is really striking me, sorry!
@YLO, I like Double Hoop of your Elenaria, and Snow Angel of the Quin is nice.  Burning Shadow of the Caprani is awesome, although his place in my breeding program is questionable.  I can't commit to a trade with you for the Kacia yet, sorry!
@Rosedawn, I would consider trading the Kacia boy for your Sweet Northern Phenomenon.  That's probably my first choice right now, though I'm not committing to it yet.  Would you consider it?
@Ryuu, dear Ryuu, I would love to trade Sun Devotee to you because I know you like her so much.  And she is cute!  I sent you a PM that I'm not sure if you received.  Please let me know if you didn't.  If you don't like what I said in the PM, let's start talking about another trade?
@CutieePiee (for Growing Affection or Verdant Sun), I'm sorry, I really like Asher but I don't think I'd like to trade for him.  You are, however, the only one who's spoken for Growing Affection, so there's still a good chance we could find a suitable trade.  Did you see my comment about the Marblings?
@Sera (for Sun Romp or Light's Verdant Sun), See my comments earlier in this post about what I'd like to trade for?  =)  As for Elenaria, right now the only things that can tempt me are fantasy things like fantasy breedings, fantasy markings, mutations, etc....  Because I feel like I can usually bribe for Elenaria if I'd like to, but Caprani are rare.

CutieePiee

As much as I love your Carprani, I've only got 2 Marblings and I like them both so I don't think I would like to trade them right now. I guess there's nothing else that would sway you for Growing Affection, so thank you anyway.

Rosedawn

Sorry sky.  I'm looking for mutations for mutations so I wouldn't find that trade fair.

YourLoveOnly

The adoptables you named aren't ones I have up for bid, so unfortunately that wouldn't work as they are not among my available ones. Burning Shadow is available but a lady, not a guy like you thought :P

skysnolimit

I understand, Rosedawn :)

YLO, I would like to trade the Kacia to you for Burning Shadow :)  Please confirm one last time and we can make the trade!

Cutiee, if I think of a trade I'll let you know.  Sorry to disappoint :3