News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Capranis} Lectral's for trade

Started by Lectral, March 16, 2014, 06:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lectral

Okay, I have had these guys for a bit, and while I did have them offered in another thread, that has been so long with no word, I am going to go ahead and see if anyone else may be interested.  I do love these two (my favorites from the breeding), but I would also like to get some more new blood in my kennel.  I am not sure if I will trade one or both; that will depend on how tempting the offers are :)

Wants:  Other capranis only at this point
Preferrences: Inse, Eski or Bak'shir (unlikely, I know XD)
Natural colors preferred, but will consider cool-toned fantasy (blue/purple/some greens)
Will consider individuals of other breeds in preferred colors as well, as some of them have caught my eye, just not in my breeding goals XD

Show Name:FFK Hot and Crispy
Call Name:
ID:I035
Birthday:10/January/2013
Breed:Inse
Gen:2
Lineage:I024 x I023

Conformation:Fair
Athletics:Fair
Temperament:Poor

Breed shows:
1st:0
2nd:0
3rd:0

Sport competitions:

Total Points: 0

Traded to Rosedawn

Show Name:FFK Molten Core
Call Name:
ID:I036
Birthday:10/January/2013
Breed:Inse
Lineage:I024 x I023

Conformation:Fair
Athletics:Good
Temperament:Poor

Breed shows:

Sport competitions:

Total Points: 0

sera

If for some reason you decide, i would do Elenaria customs for them. x3  Or even just one.  i ADORE Molten Core, and not just for her colouring, but because her name is Molten Core and i am a WoWtard, even now. xD; <33333

CutieePiee

They are beautiful! Wish I had some to trade. Will be stalking their new owners for sure! :)

Rosedawn

I suck at life Lectral and I know you waited on me forever. I suck at decision making and I love all of my Eski babies t death.

That being said I do need new blood in my litters and I know you want some in yours. If you would still like I would be happy to trade Frigid Winds for Molten Core.

Lectral

I gleefully accept, Rosedawn!  I don't blame you for taking so long to decide, really - your babies are lovely, and I would also have a hard time giving them up!  Thank you for entrusting me with one of your lovely pups :)

I will leave this up for a little longer, to see if anything tempting comes up for Hot and Crispy, though I really have no problem keeping him >.>

Rosedawn

Here are her stats.

Show Name:Sweet Frigid Winds
Call Name:
ID:E013
Birthday:19/January/2013
Breed:Eski
Lineage:E005 x E012

Conformation:Poor
Athletics:Good
Temperament:Fair