News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Unused Foal Claiming Slots for Quinsta

Started by Sarah Badr, May 24, 2014, 10:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Badr

I am looking for Quin Foal Claiming Slots.

If it's permissible, I'm even willing to pay $5 for them.

EDIT: Hoping there's someone out there that doesn't really breed Quins that can help me out. ???

Laviee

Does everyone have two slots or something? Because I haven't used mine so I'm totally up for trading something for them! Do you have adopts you're willing to part with that I can look through?

Sarah Badr

Are you interested in Banu Gaia? I can make you a Custom Banu Gaia...or any BG owned by the Agency.

I also have a unicorn Elenaria I'd part with. I have a couple Painted Unicorns. And I would maybe part with an Akhal-Teke or Appy Quin.

CutieePiee

I have an available slot that I won't be using. I would be interested in Elenaria. :)

Sarah Badr

CutieePiee

Sarah Badr

The only Elenaria I have for trade is this one

CutieePiee

Agreed. Just pm me about which foal you want me to claim for ya.

Sarah Badr

Sarah Badr

Okay the Elenaria is up for bid and I sent the you the Quin I want you to claim for me.

Thank you so much! ;D

Sarah Badr

I would let these go for Foal Claiming Slots.

#567978   #568009   11432. Friesian M Silver Dapple Smokey Black, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

#566216   #571358   11446. Thoroughbred F Buckskin Leopard Appaloosa, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Faint Star (Slow and stubborn)