News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Heeler pups for trade ((Closed))

Started by Mutt, January 15, 2010, 04:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutt

Four lovely Heeler/Australian Cattle Dog puppies from my Jedda and my RL dog custom Scamp (pictured below)

I can keep up to three and may even keep 2, 3 and 4, but if I do that I'll have a lot of related dogs so I'm trying to decide between 2 and 4 I love the speckles of 4 but it's a hard choice because number two looks so much like my dog lol.

Pup 1, female- Probably Trading

Pup 2, male- traded to quyllur for Shiba puppy

Pup 3, female- Keeping

Pup 4, male- (probably keeping either him or 2)

I'm interested mostly in trading for other dogs/puppies, if I listed breeds I like it would take forever but generally I prefer medium or large sized dogs :D

Parents-

For my Kennel 'rules' please click my banner and then the link called 'Terms' it's basically just saying don't purchase a dog for the sole purpose of reselling it and also that they should not be bred to produce mutts :3

Ravvana

Ooh, Cattle Dogs, not fair! Heelers are my love <3

Could I tempt you with a Wolfhound puppy?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=637.0

I love #1, and #2 :) So my offer is for either of them.

hiyoko

They're soo cute. ;D What about one of these?

Bloodhound
BC
NSDTR

quyllur

Oooooh, I'd love to get into Cattle Dogs!

I have one Shiba puppy available, if you're interested:

ETA: He's a boy!  Also, I'm instantly in love with both Pup1 and Pup2. :)

Mutt

Ravvana - I'll definitely consider I'm very fond of pup #5

hiyoko- could you provide links/images to the dogs in question? I may be interested, as I breed NSDTR's and am considering getting into Bloodhounds.

quyllur- I love Shibas :3 , any particular dog you're interested in?
EDIT: whoops didn't see the edit XD

quyllur

I'd be ecstatic with either of pup 1 or pup 2

hiyoko

Mutt

I'm thinking about all offers so I hope no one minds if I leave this open for a little longer (I'm not talking days or anything I plan to make up my mind today for sure)

I'm seriously thinking of trading either pup one or two for quyllur's Shiba boy,
Also very interested in Ravanna's Wolfhound puppy (preferably  pup #5) also for either pup one or two :3

hiyoko I may also consider your NSDTR he's a cutie, do you have a preference of pups?

hiyoko

I like #4 or #1, but they're all cute. ;)

Ravvana

For my offer of Wolfhound puppy #5, I've decided that your puppy #1 is my first choice and your puppy #2 is my second choice :)

Mutt

Decided to trade pup 2 for quyllur's Shiba puppy (if the offer still stands), the others I'm still debating whether or not to trade.

Ryuukokoro

Interested in Pup1 or Pup4. Like them both equally. :)

I have two Kennel dogs I wouldn't mind parting with.

Silken here is Old World dog that is 2nd gen:

Or if you like Poms, here is 1st Gen Secundi dog, Ticker

Mutt

Sorry Ryuu I'm not really interested in either breed though Ticker looks lovely :3

I'm going to close this thread for now as I'm down to three pups and I can decide to trade later on once they're grown rather then try to guess which ones would fit into my kennel whilst they're puppies  :-\