News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[|Chopsticks|] Little Mister Swirly Stick wants a trade.

Started by Neocridders, January 15, 2010, 10:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

This is who for the time being I will call Mister Swirly Stick. He was feeling so lonely on PI, no one wanted him. So, I brought him to secundi. He wants someone to take him home. Please do! Please do! Mister Swirly stick is going to be traded for another critter of some sort. Any kind of critter, be it agency or user owned... gidgets or wobbles included ;)

Post your critters before Sunday ar 10:00 and you could win... :) I will need a name soon after so I can cert in a timely mannor. Please be thinking about it. Thank you!

Garney

Ooohh *gentle pets the little swirly stick* I would take you and call you Nathaniel, how you like that?

Lessee *pokes through herd of critters following her around* I bet I could find a Gidget of your particular liking, or a fishy, or a pony Fae. If mister swirly stick wants to come home with me, just shoot me a custom form and I'll chase up a critter for you. =3

sera

indigowulf

hmm. i have a christmas gidget, the holly variety, available

Neocridders

Hey! Thanks for the offers :) I will close this tomorrow, just a reminder. Thanks ;)

Neocridders

Very tempting offers, but I am going to accept Garney's offer. I have wanted an Air fish for a long, long time :)