News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Possibly trading beautiful Snowflake Stable Foal

Started by SplitX, January 24, 2010, 09:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

Will only trade for The Stable or The Kennel or The Cattery stuff/dogs/cats/horses/foals/puppies. :3 <3 Hehehe~.

Neocridders

Wow. I love that foal. I would love to trade something... what and how much are you looking for?
I am new, so I have no clue on how much they are worth. Obviously a lot, but I don't want to offend anyone with a low bid.

YourLoveOnly

*runs around thread wondering if she should offer her light foal or not*

SplitX

I dunno Neo, but I promised I won't be offended. xD I wooould be interested in Chopsticks, though.

YourLoveOnly

I have a NN5 TheCattery tag, but I still haven't heard if I'm allowed to trade those yet.

I can also offer offspring from my custom boy Idefix once they are born:

His offspring will be limited, there will be no more than 10 babies with his coloring (possibly limiting it to just 5).

Err, basically I can offer anything listed in this thread xD :
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=698.0
^ Includes Kennel dogs ^^

Anything from that thread except for the foal, he's on hold right now.

hiyoko

toffeeca

Oh my gosh. I love her! Would you be interested in one of my kennel dogs?

Those are the dogs that I currently have up for bid, but if there is another dog that you are interested in please let me know.
I also have some border collies that I would be willing to trade for that girl. Or you could choose two of my dogs for me to breed next month and you could have a pup from that litter for her. :)

SplitX

Eeee~. All loooovely offers. Please keep in mind that I might not trade her, as she's super gorgeous, but I'm definitely considering all of these offers. They're all gorgeous.

Neocridders

:) I know you are not really looking for anything other than kennel/cattery/stable things, but I could offer a custom chopstick (with the candy mutation available if desired) and a sushi.

I won't be able to make it until next weekend sometime at soonest, though.

toffeeca

I have put a lot more of my dogs up for bid, so you can take a look at any of them. I have NSDTR, Australian Cattle Dogs, an English Setter, and Border Collies. :) I can post pictures if there is a breed that you are interested in.

SplitX

toffeeca