NEO Kennel is searching for Pembroke Welsh Corgis and Samoyeds!

Started by Neocridders, January 25, 2010, 02:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

NEO kennel loves us some sammies and corgis. 'Specially those Pembroke Welsh corgis.

---By the way, I have always loved the adult female golden retreiver lineart, so I would love just one someday... not specifically in this thread, but I'll be on the look out, so if we can set up a breed sometime... that would be fantastic. Just message me!---

Well, today decided it is time to start narrowing down my breeds in my kennel.

Though ever dog I currently own is super special to me, I am willing to find good homes for these fantastic animals.

But, in the process I would love to gain the numbers on my specializing breeds.
I would love even more to get new coat colors than what I have. Anything not the breed standard coat would be good, as I think most of my dogs are just regular colors. Blues and browns on either breed and black samoyeds would really make me excited. ;)
Aha. I've narrowed it down to the two I am willing to trade now.
I am such a fan of these dogs, though, so I don't want to sell them in particular. But I feel I must if I want to let my kennel grow.

Roxi, the Min Pin. I love her, but I am willing to part.

Tigress. I adore her colors so much. I am reluctant to trade her, but you know... I don't think I will ever breed her unless she becomes a champion.
For the record, and of my dogs (Except for Moon, Silver, Chance, or Mallow) are available. The thing is, do you have something I would rarther have than my most beloved ones?  I am reluctant to trade any dogs with champ packs, as I have been trying to train them and I am not one who wants to give up easily.

I am also looking for breeds, I am willing to trade kennel items for breeds.
All of my dogs are available for breeding, and I am willing to let you use them for a puppy as a fee. If there are somehow 6 or more puppies, I would love an extra puppy, but that is not requierd.
I am absolutely NOT interested in SG at the moment. I only want kennel things, as that is the whole point of me trading. If you feel you are offering a dog and you want something more than just my dog, or my item, or anything at all.. I am willing to add in custom chopstick things. If you are not familiar with the chopstick adoptable, please see the general booths.

NEO kennel is a registered kennel. If you don't plan to keep my dogs in registered kennel quality (exs: Breeding to produce an inbred or mixed breed puppy, or over breeding any of the dogs), please DON'T BOTHER offering.

Alright. I guess that is it. This is not going to end at a specific time. It is basically best offer I see until I accept it, so it is a first to post a good offer gets the dog sort of thing. But I 'll keep breeding open forever, so long as no dog has fathered or given birth to over 8 litters. Think about it. If each litter had on average 4 puppies, that is around 32 puppies if my math is right. That is a lot. I may choose to stop breeding a certain dog just so I have the option to breed him or her at a later date, and that probably won't actually happen, but I like to keep my options open. You never know when a pretty dog might come around that my dog falls for ;)

Wow... I am so bad at getting to the point. Forgive me. Feel free to ask questions. Please post all offers.

PonyMama

I have nothing to offer you, if I snag something and you still have Roxi left I will come and talk to you

YourLoveOnly

I have Corgis and a Samoyed pup for RB/stud:
http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?AgencyID=2&CritterAgencyID=&CritterID=&Name=&Description=&OwnerID=10&Gender=0&Generation=0&UpForSale=0&SellMin=&SellMax=&UpForBid=0&BidMin=&BidMax=&LevelMin=&LevelMax=&OrderBy=CritterAgencyID
Fee of 1 pup per parent borrowing. So if you use 2 of my dogs that'd be 2 pups. Or a pup and custom chopsticks maybe? ^^ Depends on the ones you want to borrow.

I may have some Corgis I would be willing to trade, but sadly the only dogs I would be interested in are the ones you will be keeping for sure xD

Neocridders

;) Oh, I don't know if I mentioned this, but I would trade a custom chopstick with the candy trait, or a custom chopstick with a sushi (equipped or non, matching or not) for any dog. Perhaps I would attempt lineart edits for dogs with fantastic coats that I don't seem to have in my kennel.

And I sent in a breeding request a few days ago, so I will not be able to send in another until a month after puppies arrive I believe. So, I'll not be able to breed the litter any time soon. Of course, I adore that samoyed's colors, so you might be hearing from me sometime for a breed with that cute little fluffball

YourLoveOnly

Yea I was wondering about that candy trait, I've seen you mention it before but I'm not sure what it is exactly?

Neocridders

PM has this female with a candy trait. It is whipped cream with a cherry, same for males.

YourLoveOnly