News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[CDA] Nibblin' Rat Den: New Litter! (updated Jan. 10th)

Started by CutieePiee, November 25, 2012, 09:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

Nibblin' Rat Den

Please keep NRD in the description.

Please do not inbreed any rats from our line.

Looking for:
Other CDA Rats (adults & babies)
FCFC (Ragdolls, Poms, Pitbulls, Keeshonds, and others)
Feli
Garden Noms
Possibly other adoptables & customs

CutieePiee

Babies for Trade

Autumn x Remy Litter

Male 1: Traded to red_uni

Male 2:

Male 3: Keeping

Female 1: Traded to hiyoko

Female 2: Traded to Silvanon

Female 3: Traded to Kahlira

Peaches x Symon Litter

Male 1: Traded to YLO

Male 2:

Male 4:Traded to Silvanon

Lavi x Otis Litter

Female 1: Traded to toffeeca

Wildfilly94

Pedigree has been fixed. If you have any more issues like that, please pm me so I can be sure to get to it quick <3

I love that snake!! Anything out of my trade thread interest you for her?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6171.0

CutieePiee

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on November 25, 2012, 06:48:59 PM
Pedigree has been fixed. If you have any more issues like that, please pm me so I can be sure to get to it quick <3

I love that snake!! Anything out of my trade thread interest you for her?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6171.0

Thanks for fixing his pedigree! I was going to pm you when I had a chance but completely forgot.

As of right now I'm looking for rats for that snake, but will come back to you if I don't end up finding anything. :)

Wildfilly94

Understandable. :P

And okay thats fine with me :)

CutieePiee

I've got new rat babies!

All are open to offers right now, as I'm not sure which I want to keep yet.

red_uni387

i really like male 1 and female 2! does anything from my trade thread interest you?

CutieePiee

@red: I'm very interested in your FCFC ragdoll.
http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=554553
Which rat do you like more?

red_uni387

CutieePiee

I'll accept the ragdoll for Male 1, if you'll agree to that, red. :)

red_uni387

i would love to accept that trade~ the ragdoll is already up for bid!

Silvanon

I really like the last two females in the Autumn x Remy litter.  Do any of the babies here catch your interest?  http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8488.0

YourLoveOnly

Autumn's Female 3 is so cute even though I do not collect fantasy. I should ask Wild if she got daddy's green eyes, if so I am totally interested.

I also like the first boy from Peaches! I have some ratties left up for bid, maybe we can trade?

Silvanon

This gal is still looking for a home.  If you're interested, I'd trade for any of yours, with first choice being Male 4 from the Peaches x Symon litter.

Silvanon

YourLoveOnly

Sure I can trade that first one for Peaches first boy!
Sadly Wild told me the girl I liked got mom's eyes instead of daddy's so I am not sure if I want her then, I had really hoped for green eyes.

CutieePiee

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on January 30, 2013, 08:44:25 AM
Sure I can trade that first one for Peaches first boy!
Sadly Wild told me the girl I liked got mom's eyes instead of daddy's so I am not sure if I want her then, I had really hoped for green eyes.

The first boy was my first choice anyways, so yay! Will put the peach boy up for bid for ya.

CutieePiee

These babies will grow BEFORE breeding season is over, so they WILL be able to breed this season. Plenty still for trade!

hiyoko

I like your female 3, do I have any adoptables you'd like?

toffeeca

I like the babies from Lavi x Otis and Peaches x Symon. I could offer two custom Pecora for one of the babies, or something else Pecora if you are interested. Are Male 2 and Male 3 from Peaches X Symon the same baby? I would be interested in both of them if you wanted Pecora stuff for both babies.

CutieePiee

Quote from: hiyoko on February 02, 2013, 10:07:47 AM
I like your female 3, do I have any adoptables you'd like?
Female 3 has been traded to Kahlira. Are there any others you might be interested in?

CutieePiee

Quote from: toffeeca on February 02, 2013, 08:34:17 PM
I like the babies from Lavi x Otis and Peaches x Symon. I could offer two custom Pecora for one of the babies, or something else Pecora if you are interested. Are Male 2 and Male 3 from Peaches X Symon the same baby? I would be interested in both of them if you wanted Pecora stuff for both babies.
I don't know what happened but Male 2 and 3 are the same. That was my mistake. XD All fixed. I can trade either Male 2 or that girl you wanted for a character mimic Pecora if that's ok?

hiyoko

CutieePiee

Quote from: hiyoko on February 03, 2013, 04:44:31 PM
Female 1 from litter 1
What kinds of adoptables are you willing to trade? Just so I at least know where to look. :)

hiyoko

Just give me a list of the ones you like and we can go from there.:)

toffeeca

I would love to do a character mimic for the female from Lavi x Otis. Feel free to send me a form for your character. Feel free to add/delete the form as needed.

Name:
Hoof color:
Body color:
Markings:
Colors:
Refs:

CutieePiee

Quote from: hiyoko on February 04, 2013, 12:15:29 AM
Just give me a list of the ones you like and we can go from there.:)

I doubt some of these you'll agree to but just to throw it out there, I like your...
FCFC (labs & ragdolls)
Garden Noms (all except the inbred one)
Gremlin (Lily)
Okibi (Hiroto)
Quinsta (mini)

hiyoko

CutieePiee

hiyoko