[CDA] Trading babies & some adults ~ all litters added Dec 05!

Started by YourLoveOnly, November 26, 2012, 02:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Wishlist
I am mostly looking for natural colored CDA rats, FCFC beds and my favorite FCFC breeds in return (Persian, Sphinx, Ragdoll, Bullmastiff and Golden Retriever), Miniature Quinsta and Garden Noms. For babies not marked 'tempted to keep' I will also consider artwork, custom pets, other FCFC (Maine Coon, Labrador, Exotics) and CDA snakes (be warned I am picky with snake colorations).

Babies
Any baby without a note will be rehomed for sure. If they don't get any tempting offers they will go into a sales & giveaway thread. Babies marked as 'might keep' are ones I do like and don't mind keeping but also would be willing to let go of. Babies marked as 'tempted to keep' are ones I am very reluctant to let go of and will likely stay unless for a very amazing offer. Babies that are defenitely staying with me 100% are not included.

Parents: Muffy x Sep
girl

Parents Alice x Bobje:
boy
boy, tempted to keep

Parents Lola x Zoro:
girl

Parents Daisy x Freckles:
boy

Parents Kitty x Magical Mayhem:
boy, might keep

Parents Domino x Symon:
girl
boy, might keep

One of the rules from my rattery is offering a baby back to me first before rehoming it if you ever want to get rid of the pet. A note of this will be included in their description to help you remember. This rule does NOT apply to the Noni x Remy litter because they weren't born in my rattery.

YourLoveOnly

Adults
I have some adults I'm looking to rehome, mainly because they aren't completely natural and I don't really plan to collect those. However, some of them I rather like and I can make exceptions, so I may keep them if I don't get a tempting offer.

Trading for sure:

The above I defenitely want to trade. I'll look at anything listed in the first post.

Tempted to keep:

I like all of the pets in this category and may very well keep them, so don't be offended if I turn down an offer. They will only be traded for other rats.

CutieePiee

YourLoveOnly

She's pretty! Again with the fantasy eyes.. Such a shame. If she had blue or green eyes I would have accepted in a heartbeat. But I will consider her anyway, I do like her body coloration :) *still wants to run off with Jim's other daughter* XD

Bunraku

For your first Lola x Zoro girl, and your first Mikki x JimRodhi  girl, may I offer a full custom siren each?

For your blue and white female snake, and the male rat with the white mask on his face and creamygolden body, I would offer a semi custom each?

Everything is negotiable of course, and I know I already owe you a custom <3

YourLoveOnly

Ratties marked 'tempted to keep' will probably only be traded for other rats. Or maybe not at all XD *loves Mikki x JimRodhi litter so very much*

What options would a semi custom have? I may be interested in that for the snake girlie ^^ The adult rattie boy would probably need another rat or maaaybe a full custom.

Bunraku

Thats ok ^^ I'm not trading any of my rats as of right now so if you don't trade them away, I'll stalk them XD

I have semi custom forms up in my thread in the notary office, they have quite a few options allowed and I'd be willing to allow you to choose clothing from whats available. I'd also be willing to up my offer on the male rat to a full custom, since I've been in love ever since I first saw him <3

YourLoveOnly

That sounds fun! I shall say yes for snake girlie. Any chance you have some sort of idea when I'll be able to receive them? -is always scared to forget pending trades- XD

And I will give it a couple days to see if I get ratty offers on Shawn, but full custom for him is very very tempting <3

CutieePiee

I would trade you Jim's other daughter for Jim's first girl or last boy? Maybe?

YourLoveOnly

*wishes people would offer on babies I am NOT tempted to keep* XD I would have said yes to one of his other children :P But I'll consider it for the girl. I am quite tempted to keep her, but I love your girl too, so let me debate that XD

Bunraku

I'll have everything up for the customs choices within the next few days, so I'll PM everyone that I owe a custom to with a form and a link to the thread, and once pending trades with everyone are completed, I'll do the official public release thread ^^ I apologize for the length of time its taken me to get all the options up,  it taken a bit for me to figure out how to properly display things.

CutieePiee

Thanks for considering, YLO. I will sit tight and keep my fingers crossed. XD

Silvanon

I like the middle two of Mikki x JimRodhi, and the two snake boys.  I can offer tack.  I do have my own litters coming, but not sure I'll get any babies you'd consider "natural" for them.

(Also, I'd rather like to see a full description of what you consider "natural" for snakes - it's obviously not true-to-life snake markings, since you're rejecting ones I know are based off real snakes. ^^)

CutieePiee

I am going to withdraw my offer for Jim's girl as I realized I have one with similar colors already.

YourLoveOnly

*nods* You're correct Silv, I am not looking at realistic. But I don't think I'm interested in tack this time around, sorry. I did see your one rattie litter has a Magic Feed used which guarantees fantasy markings and colors, but maybe your other litter will have ratties I like? Those parents are both fantasy but Wild posted there's only a 30% chance that will result in a fantasy litter, so maybe the babies will be natural instead.

For snakes I'm mainly looking at what I consider natural colors (in general, not in snakes), so yellow/cream/orange/red/brown/black/white/grey mostly. I know there ARE snakes in real life that are blue and purple for example, but somehow they don't feel natural to me. I did keep a pale green snake though, because I really like his colors XD

Similair thing goes for rats, for example *borrows one of Cutiee's rats for a second*
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=555289
The above girl wouldn't be a realistic rat coloration, but she does have natural colors so I'd have no problem adopting a rat like that.

And that's okay Cutiee =) I have more litters coming, so maybe there will be another rattie baby you like in another litter.

YourLoveOnly

I've removed one of the Lola x Zoro babies and one of the Mikki x JimRodhi babies, they will now be staying with me for sure. One girl I planned on keeping has changed to 'might keep' since I now have two girls similair to her so I am not as tempted to keep her anymore.

I've also added two more adult snakes AND two new rat litters. More are still to come. Two litters have been born but need to let Bun pick stud fee before remaining ones go up for trade and two more still need to be colored.

I have also decided to accept Bun's offer for a full custom Siren for Shawn and I am sorry to say I'll decline Cutiee's snake, I just cannot look past the purple eyes, sorry. I do love her body coloration so I do hope to snag a breeding from her someday ^^

Pinkshadow

Does anything of mine tempt you for either or more of the following:
Mikki x JumRodhi - first girl
Celine x ? - boy
Alice x Bobje - girl

I can offer:
- anything here; http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=7361.0
- i can maybe part with one of my mini quins or FCFC :)
- You are welcome to say pets not up for offer too

Rosedawn

I just don't have that many CDAs yet or I would absolutely be looking for some of these cuties. I especially love the boy from Celine and the white girl with choclate and caramel from Mikki.

And more on what you are looking for I suppose is Earth tones, versus natural and unnatural. I find that best describes the browns and reds and oranges and such but negates the blues and greens which are natural for snakes but not really what you are looking for.

YourLoveOnly

@Pink: *browses pet pages* For the Quin I like quite a few of your Mini girls. I know you offered Lana to me in another thread before, I would still be very interested in her if you are willing to part with her. I also like Nissa your blue dun Fjord. For the FCFC I like both of your Princess girls but I know they are precious and you won't part with those. You have one CDA rattie I loveloveLOVE: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=555319 and three rattie boys I also really like (the 'siamese' one, the cream one and the black one, in that order).

@Rose: Yeah but earth tones disregards white/black/grey. I do like some green ones too, just not all. I kept a lovely green boy from my premade wins. Just obvious fantasy colors like blue, purple and pink that I really want to avoid. Semi custom and custom snakes I order tend to be ball python mimics, blue does not exist for them. And I do not think bright yellow and white classifies as earth tones either for example, but that would be something I would like nonetheless.

YourLoveOnly

Added two more babies from two litters now that Bun picked her stud fee kits <3

Winged

I like the boy from Noni x Remy, the first girl from Mikki x JimRodhi, the boy from Celine, the last girl from Alice x Bobje and the girl from Enya x Piper.
Would any of those interest you for that egg? Or anything from here, bar the quin marked needing a good trade: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6191.0, and i can also offer Glider customs.
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on November 29, 2012, 12:48:00 PM
@Pink: *browses pet pages* For the Quin I like quite a few of your Mini girls. I know you offered Lana to me in another thread before, I would still be very interested in her if you are willing to part with her. I also like Nissa your blue dun Fjord. For the FCFC I like both of your Princess girls but I know they are precious and you won't part with those. You have one CDA rattie I loveloveLOVE: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=555319 and three rattie boys I also really like (the 'siamese' one, the cream one and the black one, in that order).

What if i could part with Lana and/or the siamese rat and cream rat? :)

YourLoveOnly

@Pink: I'd be willing to trade you the three babies you're interested in for those three :D Following order of preference on the three you're offering and the three you want I'd say Lana for Mikki x Jim's first girl, the siamese for Celine's boy and the cream rat for Alice x Bobje's girl.

@Winged: I can consider for Noni x Remy and Enya x Piper but any rats/Quin/FCFC offered will probably take preference over those since I focus more on rats than snakes. If I do accept your offer of the egg for a rattie baby I'd prefer to wait until the egg hatches (snakes have an extra baby stage which will make it easier for me to tell how the adult's markings will turn out like). If you're not okay with waiting so long I understand and my offer of one of the snakes + 2 Panda Shrimps on the egg still stands.

Winged

Yes i'd probably be willing to wait till then, but it depends on if i get an absouloutely amazing offer for her, i'm not willing to reserve completely and not take any other offers. Those are my least favourite two out of the ones i listed, for the other three i would be willing to reserve.
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on November 29, 2012, 01:10:47 PM
@Pink: I'd be willing to trade you the three babies you're interested in for those three :D Following order of preference on the three you're offering and the three you want I'd say Lana for Mikki x Jim's first girl, the siamese for Celine's boy and the cream rat for Alice x Bobje's girl.

Hmm i just aint sure i can part with Lana, as i value quin abit higher than CDA
- But i can do the two trades :)

YourLoveOnly

Those three are likely going to Pink :P And I like them too much to trade for a snake (unless it's a super super awesome one like Bun's Thoth or Aralie's Radu :P). No worries about reserving her, same goes for me, if I get something more tempting I may just go with that. But if those two babies are still there when your egg hatches and you are still interested we can discuss it further then! :)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Quote from: Pinkshadow on November 29, 2012, 01:17:45 PM

Alright let's do those two then! :) So Celine's boy and Alice x Bobje's girl for your two male rats. If you change your mind about Lana feel free to come back! I can give you two custom Panda Shrimps too if that helps, I know you followed them quite actively before their hiatus. But if not then no harm, I like the girl and do not mind keeping her :P She is only up for trade because I have a couple similair ones.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on November 29, 2012, 01:22:10 PM
Quote from: Pinkshadow on November 29, 2012, 01:17:45 PM

Alright let's do those two then! :) So Celine's boy and Alice x Bobje's girl for your two male rats. If you change your mind about Lana feel free to come back! I can give you two custom Panda Shrimps too if that helps, I know you followed them quite actively before their hiatus. But if not then no harm, I like the girl and do not mind keeping her :P She is only up for trade because I have a couple similair ones.

ill put them for offer then .. :)

YourLoveOnly

Awesome. I've bid and mine are up for bid as well :) I've moved my cream adult girl to the pile of adults I'm trading for sure, I think with the new cream boy I can breed a girl like her but with natural eyes instead so she may go to a new home.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on November 29, 2012, 01:39:57 PM
Awesome. I've bid and mine are up for bid as well :) I've moved my cream adult girl to the pile of adults I'm trading for sure, I think with the new cream boy I can breed a girl like her but with natural eyes instead so she may go to a new home.

the boy is not up for trade xD

Wildfilly94

For Rosedawn for kitten 2 of Mikki's babies;
I know its not on your list (I just dont have time for more customs at the moment D:) but I can offer 300k?

Aww, I wish I'd of seen aheaad of time you aadded celine's boy up there. I was inlove with his coloring.
I may be back to offer on one or two more for myself at somepoint, but I gotta get busy coloring right now!

CutieePiee

YourLoveOnly

@Cutiee: I don't really like him, sorry :( He's the only one of the four babies in that litter I didn't love.

@Wild: I'm gonna have to say no to SG offers. Babies without a note will be either given away or auctioned off if they don't get any tempting offers, but babies with tempted to keep and might keep will just stay if they're not traded. And the two babies marked tempted to keep are very unlikely to go anywhere at all XD I haven't seen a kit I'd be willing to trade those two for so far :P

Wildfilly94

Okay so I have finished customs I owe, and only have 7 breedings left (WHOO!!!) so I think I'm safe enough to offer something better...

For Mikki's first baby, 1 full custom
For Mikki's second baby (For Rosedawn), 1 Semi Custom
Eta: No SG offers you say? How bout something from my trade thread + the semi for the second baby? (No feli or quin)

YourLoveOnly

*trades you Mikki's first baby* ;D And since she is being traded I will be keeping the other girl with me, because I do adore Mikki's babies a lot and had planned to keep at least 3 of them :P

Wildfilly94

Okays! :D
Send over a form and I'll get to it after I do a couple breedings tonight or tomorrow

Eta: She said her favorites are gone so nevermind. :P

YourLoveOnly

Added litters from Domino, Daisy and Kitty! Only Abina's is left to come, they have been born but need to figure out the studfee baby with runi before they go here.

Also waiting on runi to decide on my offer on her babies since they are my favorites, but after that I am hoping to make decisions relatively soon.

Country

YourLoveOnly

I have some boy babies simialir in colors and patterns to those sadly. I do like their Oreo sibling a lot but I doubt you'd part with him as he is already named.

p.s. that last baby doesn't seem to be showing up in the litter: http://www.secundi.net/agency_displaylittermembers.php?ID=832

Country

That is rather odd. I will have to ask Wild about that. Thank you for pointing it out to me ^-^

As for Oreo, I think I could trade him for her if you are agreeable. I just love her color and her eyes!

YourLoveOnly

I defenitely would, I have been trying to gather more black and white ratties!

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Umm Gaia

Problem fixed. Baby was somehow lost in Winged dreams' snake litter XD
Banu Gaia (formerly CDA)
Sarah posts in Blue
Wildfilly94 posts in Green
Arty posts in Purple
Victoria posts in Red

YourLoveOnly

I've decided to look into more FCFC breeds. My list is now this:
Breed Loves: Golden Retriever, Bullmastiff, Persian, Sphinx, Ragdoll, Exotic
Breed Likes: Maine Coon, Miniature Pinscher, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Labrador
Not in any particulair order.

Whimsy

Not sure what you do or do not have left over but I have some Im intersted in and would be willing to trade however many youd be willing to trade to me.

Alice x Bobje 2nd boy
Enya x Pipers girl
Daisy x Freckles 2nd boy
Domino x Symons Girl

This guy

&
This Girl

I can offer a couple of FCFC beds and any of my bullmastiffs

YourLoveOnly

I love this Bullmastiff:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=553376
I also like these two:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=553377
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=553907
I am willing to trade both my adult rats + the Enya x Piper baby for those three.

I don't really like your other two Bullmastiffs, but I wouldn't mind accepting a bed for another baby. I can never have enough beds XD So if you are willing to part with any that'd make me very happy :D

They do have the rule of offering them back to me first if you ever want to trade them away, please do stick to that rule. I know you sometimes switch which adoptables you follow and Enya, Daisy, Alice, Bobje and Domino are mimics of my real life guinea pigs so I really do want their babies back if people wanna trade them away.