News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[CDA Trade] Nightmare before Christmas Snakes!

Started by Rosedawn, November 29, 2012, 10:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosedawn

Jack Skellington and Sally Doll just had their brood and I have four little eggies to trade! I know snakes are a little harder to tell in the egg form but I thought I'd get something going anyhow.

-
Female - Traded to Wild

-
Male - Traded to WInged

-
Male - Traded to Silvanon

-
Female - Taking Wild's advice and keeping <3!!!!

I think for right now I'm only going to request CDA cause I would like to get more involved in this adoptable (though FCFC and Elenaria are always really hard for me to turn down)

Silvanon

I'd be interested in any of your eggs, would any of my rat babies tempt you? http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8335.0

Country

I'm interested in any of them, I have several natural rat babies up for trade if you are interested.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8275.new#new

Rosedawn

Silv I would be willing to trade one of my eggs for 339 she's absolutely precious.

Country I'm tempted by this little girl

But I'd like to see if any other potentials come in. Wish I'd had these when your fantasy litter was here I was in LOVE with the girl from that one hehe! -Will be stalking that mother's kits again for sure!-

Winged

I might be interested in the second or fourth, but i can't tell if either has the stitched mouth of the parents, which is something i'd prefer to avoid. I do like their colours though. And i know you liked the adult snake i have for trade, so if either of those eggs is still here when they grow to hatchlings i might be willing to trade :)
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

Ok Winged!

Yeah its hard with snakeys when they are in egg stage. I am very tempted to wait and see them in their little snakey stage before making anything final because I don't want people to be disappointed, or end up with something they don't like.

Country

I have her listed as reserved, I absolutely LOVE The Nightmare Before Christmas...best movie EVER! XD I will probably breed her again the same way with the feed and use a fruit basket seeing as everyone seemed to like them, and I am curious to see what she gives me the next go around too ^-^

Rosedawn

Naaw so sweet thank you! There is something about Magenta and Cyan that is just so appealing to me!

And I'm glad! I'm hoping there are more fans. I've been thinking about naming this group Zero, Lock, Shock, and Barrel....

Country

No problem ^-^ The mother is a character I came up with a few years back, she is very special to me ^-^ I may never breed her out but I will definately breed her from time to time and offer her babies up for trade.

That would be awesome lol.

Wildfilly94

I love 1, 3 and 4 :3

I can offer a semi custom for 1 and 3

Eta: But, as much as I love the fourth, I KNOW you will adore her, so I Strongly advise you to keep her, actually.

YourLoveOnly

*wants to see eggie 2 hatching* If it's still there when it hatches I may just come to offer.

Rosedawn

I am FAIRLY positive that I will be leaving most of them until they hatch to see what they look like before any trades are finalized. Eggies are so hard to tell! <3

And that's wonderful to know Wild so I'mma just go ahead and mark 4 as mine! MINE I TELL YOU (hehe) and I will keep your offer in mind for the others. <3

Anyone know how long it takes the eggies to hatch to stage 2? I don't want to miss out on baby trading and screwing someone else up cause I waited too long.

YourLoveOnly

You can see that here! http://www.secundi.net/agency_displaylitters.php?ID=24
They hatch December 13 and then grow to adults on the 29th.

Rosedawn

O good then I won't totally screw over the rattie people that's awesome ty.

Wildfilly94

Yep, YLO is right. I make them grow 2 weeks into hatchlings, and 2 weeks after that into adults. So really its the same amount of time it takes for rats to grow, just they have an added stage. :D

Rosedawn

Rosedawn

They have grown!!!! So please come back and let me know if you are still interested interested parties.

Wildfilly94

One semi custom for Baby #1 - my offer still stands ^^

Rosedawn

Rosedawn

Country I've decided to accept winged's offer so you can take that girl off reserve. However I will be breeding them again and you are first on my list. Maybe we can do a 1 for 1 with your beautiful ratty pair later!

Rosedawn