News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[FCFC] Pits, Rotties, & Bullmastiffs for trade + 2 cats

Started by Whimsy, December 14, 2012, 11:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

Its time to clean up a little, there are some I have gotten from premade deals that Ive not grown attached to and a couple of kitties that seem to still be with me even though I dont collect the felines..

There are 11 pets up for trade, 6 pitbulls, 2 rotts, 1 bullmastiff, & the 2 cats.

I am looking for other FCFC (pits, rotts, mastiffs, & danes only)
CDA
Feli
& USD.

Here you can find all the critters up for trade
http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?AgencyID=23&CritterAgencyID=&CritterID=&Name=&Description=&AgencyInfo=&OwnerName=Whimsy&OwnerID=&Gender=0&Generation=0&UpForSale=0&SellMin=&SellMax=&UpForBid=1&BidMin=&BidMax=&LevelMin=&LevelMax=&OrderBy=CritterID

Rosedawn

I would love to snag timely turn for a friend. I can offer a full custom of one of my adoptable, chinxi. I think after the holiday I'll have some CDA I can trade as well if you are willing to wait. Additionally I saw you got another feline from the game that I know the perfect home for and I would be wiling to do a custom for that white and cream longhair as well.

Wildfilly94

I could offer a sum of SG for your LH M kitty?

Or if that really doesnt interest you, a semi from CDA

CutieePiee

I like your pitties Timely Turn and Wide Stripe. Would you be interested in my CDA rat baby for one of them?

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=555206

Rosedawn

Whimsy

Im going to leave this open for a bit, and specially for timely turn considering his show record.

Cutieepiee I like your rat baby but Id like to keep this open for a few more before I decide on anything.

Rosedawn ill consider your snake for timely turn to.

Wild id love to trade a semi custom for the long hair.

CutieePiee

No problem, Whimsy. Btw, I can offer him for any of these 3: Timely Turn, Macy Mae, or Wide Stripe.

Wildfilly94

Whimsy

If youd like id be willing to trade him for wide stripe cutieepie.

Ill send it your way wildfilly :]

CutieePiee

I would agree to that, Whimsy! Will put the rattie up for bid now. ^^

Rosedawn

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Love your curly but have no clue what to offer for him. Does she interest you?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

CutieePiee