News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Custom Wobble Trades

Started by toffeeca, January 04, 2014, 10:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I just got my semi custom wobbles from Silv and noticed several other people got semis delivered at the same time, so I am putting up all of my custom wobbles that I have to see if anyone is interested in trading. I am mostly interested in other wobbles, but I may be willing to trade for other things as well. All babies that are traded must be kept neutered and may not be bred.

Wobbles I own >here<

Old customs with leftover babies
Pulse

Has been neutered- 4/6 available

Sophie

Has been neutered- 8/8 available

Emperor

Has been neutered- 3/6 available

Sparky

Has been neutered- 2/9 available

Grammy

Has been neutered- 22/24 available (one larger litter)

Aphrodite

Has been neutered- 4/11 available

My new customs
Robbie

Has not been neutered- 1/3 available
1. PM?

Gwendolyn

Has not been neutered- 3/4 available
1. PM?

Sandy

Has not been neutered- 4/4 available
1. PM?

Willie

Has not been neutered- 1/2 available
1. PM?

Bittie

Has not been neutered- 1/1 available
1. PM?

Lindy

Has not been neutered- 0/2 available

Penguin

Has not been neutered- 0/0 available

Frannie

Has not been neutered- 0/0 available

PonyMama

I think I have some of the older ones, but would happily trade one for one on newer ones

for the LilBit one would love to trade a baby for one or even two of the babies from my lilBit ones (if the freaking things would breed)

let me know, some of my ones are trades from other people and must stay fixed, and my persona and my daughters sadly will never be bred, but I am sure I have something

toffeeca

I don't think you have a Sophie baby, so would you be willing to trade one of each of your new wobbles, Afua, Yasini, Mvita, Terema, and Awena for one of each of my new ones and a Sophie baby? I have another Lilbit custom coming, so maybe we could work out a deal for the babies once that one is delivered? 

PonyMama

that will work
now to hope breeding works out a bit more than it has in the last few days

I have 6 lilbit wobbles so a deal could certainly be made when your second makes it's way to you

ETA:
I also have my Secundi 1 year wobble that has no babies that I would be willing to try breed for your wobble first year

toffeeca

I have had some more babies born and updated the broken images. I am still looking to trade for Wobbles that I don't have yet!