News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] Females for Trade

Started by Sarah Badr, January 24, 2014, 08:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Badr

I am trading my females.

For my female I'd be interested in Quins (Friesian, Thoroughbred, Appaloosa, Quarter Horse, Arabian, or Akhal-Teke mares). Feli females, or FCFC female cat breeds.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=564626

CutieePiee

Anything of mine interest your for Starburst (http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=564546)? Maybe list a few of my adopts you like so I can choose out of them in trade. ^_^

Sunchaser

SPO

I would trade a Quin for any of your Demons if any of mine interest you

Sarah Badr

Quote from: CutieePiee on January 24, 2014, 09:02:14 AM
Anything of mine interest your for Starburst (http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=564546)? Maybe list a few of my adopts you like so I can choose out of them in trade. ^_^

I absolutely love Rouge! http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=529539

Sarah Badr

CutieePiee

Quote from: Sarah Badr on January 24, 2014, 10:31:35 AM
Quote from: CutieePiee on January 24, 2014, 09:02:14 AM

I absolutely love Rouge! http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=529539

Unfortunately, she is not for trade.  Would there be anything else you'd be interested in?

ETA: I would probably more likely trade a Quinsta or a FCFC.

Sarah Badr

Quote from: SPO on January 24, 2014, 09:18:09 AM
I would trade a Quin for any of your Demons if any of mine interest you

I'd really only be interested in your Shire and/or Appaloosa and I'm sure they're not on the table.  :)

Sarah Badr

Quote from: CutieePiee on January 24, 2014, 10:38:19 AM
Unfortunately, she is not for trade.  Would there be anything else you'd be interested in?

She's adorable. Let me go look again.

Sunchaser

Leah i would trade for whichever you wanted, as for Seraphim she is my only friesian so she is not for trade are there any others?

YourLoveOnly

I replied to your offer in my thread :)

SPO

My appaloosa could be if you like it enough to trade oen for one. I know that is not really equl. ><

red_uni387

Would you be interested in this Feli female for Iono?

I'd offer a quin, but my Ahkal-teke females have no genes so I don't really think it'd be a fair trade ^^'

Sarah Badr

When you say "no genes" you mean Wild? I prefer Wild Quin.

Sarah Badr

CutieePiee

I can either of these:

Freya alone

OR

Both Bliss and Callalily

toffeeca

I would love to get Starburst Skye since she is Theran's daughter :D. I also love your handsome boy, but I doubt I have anything that would really interest you for him :)

Are you interested in any of my quin that are for bid?
http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?AgencyID=9&CritterAgencyID=&CritterID=&Name=&Description=&AgencyInfo=&OwnerName=toffeeca&OwnerID=&Gender=0&Generation=0&UpForSale=0&SellMin=&SellMax=&UpForBid=1&BidMin=&BidMax=&LevelMin=&LevelMax=&OrderBy=CritterID

Sarah Badr

Quote from: toffeeca on January 24, 2014, 11:52:59 AM
I would love to get Starburst Skye since she is Theran's daughter :D. I also love your handsome boy, but I doubt I have anything that would really interest you for him :)

Since you were kind enough to let me breed to Theran, I'll give you first right of refusal of Starburst.

I like Hana, Ingrid and Brita.

Yeah, I paid a good bit for Arrakis, so it would have to be something really special + Bonus Tickets. And also since he's guaranteed Fantasy producer.

BabyKittenCandy

Oh my!! Your boy is amazing! Do I have any pets up for trade that might catch your eye?

toffeeca

I would be willing to trade any of those three for Starburst so you can pick which you would prefer to have :)

He is very handsome and I didn't know he was a guaranteed fantasy stud- totally worth a high trade price :)

Sarah Badr

Quote from: toffeeca on January 24, 2014, 12:06:09 PM
I would be willing to trade any of those three for Starburst so you can pick which you would prefer to have :)

He is very handsome and I didn't know he was a guaranteed fantasy stud- totally worth a high trade price :)

How about Hana and Ingrid? Or did you mean just one?

toffeeca

I was thinking just one for Starburst.

Sarah Badr

Sarah Badr

Toffeeca she's up for bid and I sent a bid for Hana.

toffeeca

Awesome, bid placed and yours is approved :) Thanks hun!

Sarah Badr

Sarah Badr

Quote from: Sunchaser on January 24, 2014, 10:41:45 AM
Leah i would trade for whichever you wanted, as for Seraphim she is my only friesian so she is not for trade are there any others?

I'll take Leah for Landslide....I put her up for bid.

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm.. a few Quin wouldnt be an issue, its the bonus tickets I cant currently do as we are rather financially in the red.. hmm.. if I can think of a way around that, i could prolly stretch to one if I can somehow secure another.. *goes off to ponder*

Sarah Badr

Quote from: SPO on January 24, 2014, 10:47:10 AM
My appaloosa could be if you like it enough to trade oen for one. I know that is not really equl. ><

I'd trade Holes in a Canvas for your Appy Mare. I'll put her up for bid.

Sarah Badr

Quote from: BabyKittenCandy on January 24, 2014, 12:50:13 PM

Hmm.. a few Quin wouldnt be an issue, its the bonus tickets I cant currently do as we are rather financially in the red.. hmm.. if I can think of a way around that, i could prolly stretch to one if I can somehow secure another.. *goes off to ponder*

LOL okay.  ;)

SPO

Yay! I will put her up for bid as well. :)

Sarah Badr

SPO

red_uni387

I meant no genes as in they don't have fun markings like tobiano or overo or appy ^^ But if you're interested in Heel Kicker would you take her for Iono? Or were you hoping for her plus a feli?

(I see the pending beside her, but I'm not sure who she's pending for so just responding in case I still have a chance, haha)

Sarah Badr

Quote from: red_uni387 on January 24, 2014, 01:28:31 PM
I meant no genes as in they don't have fun markings like tobiano or overo or appy ^^ But if you're interested in Heel Kicker would you take her for Iono? Or were you hoping for her plus a feli?

(I see the pending beside her, but I'm not sure who she's pending for so just responding in case I still have a chance, haha)

That Pending was for you.  ;) How about Heel Kicker and the little Feli that you posted the pic of?

red_uni387

Oh, good thing I responded then XD I'd love to do that trade! Both will be up for bid in just a moment :)

sera

Runi, i'll have to stalk you. x3 <3

Sunchaser

Sarah Badr

Sarah Badr

Quote from: red_uni387 on January 24, 2014, 01:46:54 PM
Oh, good thing I responded then XD I'd love to do that trade! Both will be up for bid in just a moment :)

Bids sent and she's up for bid.

Sunchaser

I obviously dont have a bonus ticket is there like a combination of pets you would be willing to take in trade? i also have FCFC

red_uni387

Accepted your bids and put in mine :) Thank you so much!

*snuggles sera* You're welcome to RBs with her if you want <3

Sarah Badr