News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[All Agency] For USD ($1-$2.50)

Started by Whimsy, February 06, 2014, 01:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

I have decided after giving it some thought that I am leaving the online communities I am a part of. My life just does not agree with them and the people I interact with do not deserve to be stuck in my path.

To recoupe a little cost Im selling all my quin.
Id like $2.50 a piece for each of them

Along with any other agency pet I currently have
(FCFC are only $1 each including all beds)

Sorry there are no links, I am without net and posting this quickly why my phone has decent service. Please Post or Pm me and ill get to it asap if you are interested in any of them

If it is an agency that does not allow sales for USD please do not offer on them

Sarah Badr

Sarah Badr

Give me your email addy for paypal and I can send you the $$ right now.

Sarah Badr

Sarah Badr

I don't know, but if Feli can be purchased for USD I would like an Felines you have.

PonyMama

Orlaya can't be sold for USD (that is an agreement the artist and I have)
But I can find them some loving homes if you want or you may choose to give them away

Noms and Feli have to get special permission from Leet to be sold for USD

toffeeca

Feli and Noms cannot be sold for USD, as per Leet's wishes. I would check with other adoptable owners if you aren't sure about the rules.

Ember

I am curious, why are you choosing to sell them now when before when you were considering leaving you offered them for free?

Wildfilly94

Thats a bit odd.. Went to go check to see what you still have and Everything is gone?? Who did you sell/trade them all to?

Eta: Orlaya, Noms, Feli, Elenaria, Gliders, and I think one more cannot be sold for USD, so please make sure you are not trying to get around those rules or anything, it wouldn't be fun having you getting in trouble for that. You being Whimsy, AND sarah.

Sarah Badr

I paid USD for the Quin and FCFC only.

I asked Whimsy if she would like me to rehome her adoptables that can't be sold for USD and she said sure.

I don't want to post anything about rehoming them until I know for sure that this is absolutely what Whimsy wants to do. Give her some time to know for sure.....because I know how I am when I get upset about something.

That's all.

Wildfilly94

Well, I HAD told her that for the agencies that are active, the owners of that agency would gladly rehome her pets for her. Which is why I wanted to make sure she was sure last time she said she was leaving before I went and rehomed her Gremlin, Little Hooves, CDA, and FCFC for her. It would be much easier for the Agency owners to decide what to do with her adoptables than another usr.

Eta: Also, I know that the two gremlin she had were Very special to her, and the only reason why she gave them to be the first time she was leaving was because I would keep them safe for her and abide by the rules she gave me for their breeding, and give them back to her whenever she asked.

Silvanon

That was a decent suggestion Wild, to have the shop owners do the rehoming, but if Whimsy wants to pick Sarah for the rehoming that's her prerogative as long as no rules were broken, and all the evidence I'm able to gather points to no rules being broken.