News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Would You Want These Gryphons?

Started by sera, April 21, 2010, 02:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sera

A dear friend of mine is looking to expand her adoption base (and will need to do USD commissions come May or so) and was wondering if anyone here might be interested.  ^^  Basic build base price is 5$ (which includes a few standard mutations), but other mutations and builds are available. ^^

Further information on the gryphons is available on the lj community, which, conveniently or not, should have a draw up tonight.  ^^

These are all gryphons that are already adopted out, so please don't run off with them! ^^

Solistia

They're awesome looking! (I'm particularly fond of the duck-billed Gryphon X3)

xenon

-sidles in- Heya, everyone! I am the artist in question. XD; Some of you probably know me from before, back when I was Chaoswing or maybe even as Xenon. Uhh... So I'm trying to get started doing adoptables again! Yay! I'm really excited about it, but I'm starting to be worried that there just isn't gonna be a lot of interest beyond my own. Sera is an absolute dollface who posted this for me. I just decided I would poke my head in as well.

So yes! The first official draw has been posted! There are only 4 Gryphons available now, but there will be more in the near future, and, as Sera's said, commissions. If there's enough interest, I will also have board-specific draws. :3 Paging will not be a requirement for this adoption, as I will have a built-in database. <3

Thank you for reading.

YourLoveOnly

Oooh I want these!

Interest threads are often not commented on, but this is very high quality art and I'm sure they will do well if you bring them to secundi. I find the signing up to livejournal and all a bit of a pain, so I hope they will come here. I think running a few free or cheap events would be smart to build a fanbase and then open up some USD commissions. I think they are worth spending USD on, but I would be a bit hesistant to spend real money on an adoptable that just popped up on here, there is always the fear with new adopties that it will go inactive and disappear right after the first events.

Sunchaser

i agree with YLO but i know i want even if i cant spend usd on them if you dont feel comfortable doing them on this site why not let someone help you? i.e sera?

Leafy

HANUUUUUUUUUUUU <3

I've known her fore freaking FOREVER, I can vouch that she's got awesome stuff and isn't just one of those "let's do this for a little bit and see how it goes" adoptable owners.

Funnily enough, I was talking to her last night about the Gryphs and told her she should come here XD

xenon

All points have been noted! :D Yeah, I'm starting to think it'd be worth my time to run things both here and over on the LJ, just to get more of an audience. I haven't done a forum like this one in... man, in ages - I think the last one was DS's Marketplace, way back when? Man. I totally understand wanting to have some free events before jumping into paying real $ for commissions, too. I had been planning on doing a few things before that point anyway. :3

Thank you for the very positive responses. <3 I'm starting to get all excited again. I'm not fully sure of what I'd want to do as an opening event over here, but I'll try to get that figured out sometime soon. If you have any ideas, my ears are open! :D

Leafy

Just get over here imo and give me 20 <_< *sage nod* that sounds like a fabulous idea :D *jedi mind trick hand wave thingy*

Sunchaser

*works with leafy but her jedi tricks fail*.... darn