News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wobble and Gidget info needed

Started by PonyMama, June 06, 2010, 12:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok it may not just be me who has one, but I think anyone who has ever traded away or had a wobble/Gidget of LL traded to them needs to make sure those are marked as "O".

I myself had one traded to me and both myself and the seller didn't realize until now that it was not marked as "O" and the Lines are not even close to limited.

So I just figure maybe everyone should take a quick peek through any and all LL gidgets they have bought/traded/received and make sure they are ALL "O"

sera

Oh, dear. : /  i nabbed some out of the Reserves and was going to try to verify whether they were LL and somehow managed in there on accident, but sera is full of lazy and has not yet done so. ^^;;;

springacres

Things like this make me wish it were possible to search Secundi by breeder, or at least to have the breeder's name in a link format in the pet's profile so it's possible to see if the gidget or wobble MIGHT be LL.  I know if I'm checking the Reserves and come across a gidget or wobble with coloring I've never seen before, I leave it O just to be safe - until and unless I find out that it's not a LL.  But of course not everyone does that.

PonyMama

that's why I figure everyone check through any they got in trades or made trades with and make sure everythign is marked as "O"

I knwo I do NOT take the "O" off, but if it comes ot me I have never noticed if it was not an "o" before, but will be checking from now on

Ryuukokoro

Ack, yes this has been a learning experience. I will now be checking all LL Gidgets and Wobbles carefully to make sure they're marked O when I send and when I receive.

Trying to look on the bright side of things, at least now my Gidget offspring is being enjoyed by many more people across Secundi, heh heh.

xenon

I went through and bought a bunch of Gidgets from the reserve, and since I'm still relatively new I don't really know what's LL and what isn't, I just.. grabbed what I liked the look of. If I've grabbed something and re-gendered it and it shouldn't be, please let me know and I will change it back right away. <3

indigowulf

Usually, if you got it from reserve, its not limited. Unless someone made a big oops. Youre pretty safe to unO them.