News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wickerflits, revamping?

Started by Spiderfly, October 13, 2010, 10:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiderfly

Hey guys, I want to get back into the wickers. But I seem to be finding the colour genetics EXTREMELY cumbersome. It just makes me dread rolling and colouring :/ What's the general consensus on if I got rid of the colour genetics completely? There'd still be fantasy and normal colours. Based off real colourings, and completely made up as well. In fact, the only thing that would be genetic still are the extra traits.

Opinions? <3

Ryuukokoro

Aww, i was really looking forward to breeding the wickerflits using those genetic codes, especially with the fantasy element added in, making it different from other genetic adoptables! However, I think if you do something you don't like with your own shop, I feel like you will quickly not want to do it and the shop will end up being avoided. So you should do whatever you feel most comfortable with. ^_^

Spiderfly

Humm <3 ^_^ I appreciate the input Ryuu! I need to get a few flat sales made up this week. Everytime I go to start I've forgotten my tablet, or mouse, or something else important lol. Then again, I keep trying to work on them during class >.> so that probably doesn't help. Maybe I'll do a few breedings as well first, and see how they end up going. ^_^

Whimsy

I have seen these guys, and I love them. I really hope that you bring them back, I dont mind the genetics system since I just get majorly confused by it anyways. Im trying to figure out genetics for horses and I'm a mess. Your color is great no matter!

jojo

I have to admit, I do like my genetics XD If I ever run adoptables in the future, they will certainly have genetics mixed in XD But like Ryuu said, if it's something not fun for you you shouldn't do it.

So, I wouldn't mind either way, the wickerflit art is lovely no matter what :D I like the compromise of getting rid of the color genetics but keeping the trait ones.