News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What would you like to see Adoptable-wise?

Started by Wildfilly94, July 26, 2011, 08:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

So I'm probably getting myself into a mess, but I desperately want to start an adoptable. >.>
I have one, sort of, but It could be months before its able to be run and i'm not sure I want to run it anymore anyway, as horses are becoming quite common here.
So, I'm thinking about doing a human adoptable, or something.
What would You, Secundians like to see as an adoptable on here??

EDIT: Nevermind on the Ferrets. >.> Such a shame.

Wildfilly94

Your input is greatly appreciated. <3

wildnightblazer

I haven't seen many bird adoptables, just things with wings, so that might be cool to try. It could be sort of hard, though.
And ferrets sound fun, too...

Wildfilly94

Hmm, okay i'll keep that in mind, thank you!!

And nevermind on the ferrets. The girl won't allow them off PI and I WILL NOT be hosting ANY adoptable on that website. ^^

skysnolimit

Hii!!!  What do you like to draw?

Is there aaaany chance that you would consider non-line adoptables?  <_<

Wildfilly94

Ohh no no no, I'm not drawing them I'm going to have some awesome artist draw them. Lol sorry for the mis-understanding. I fail at drawing.
And what do you mean by non-line?

skysnolimit

Oh!  Me too =D

I'm in the market for anything that looks like it will be my best friend and stay with me forever.  Maybe humans could do that, it might be fun to see what kind of personalities we come out with.  I don't know, though... take it as you will?  What are some of your other ideas?

Wildfilly94

A human adoptie? Hmm, I could generate personalities and such for them too I suppose. ^^ thats sort of what I had in mind, Humans.
Cause weve got plenty of horses, dragons, cats, and dogs. I thought, hey, why not some fab looking humans? Haha. But I'll prlly have to wait till I get paid again for that, as I want something realisticish and well, appealing. Which generally costs alot.

Wildfilly94

Or I could see about getting humans with wings, (angels) as an adoptie, so its a little more exciting then just plain humans.

skysnolimit

I mentioned humans because you said it in the first post, but I was sort of thinking like, chibis...  I wouldn't be able to adopt a "human" personally because it just seems weird to me.  It might be cool if you did customized personas or something.

When I say "best friend and stay with me forever" though, I was thinking more cute and cuddly with big eyes O.O!

I miss really really really fluffy looking adorable pets that I can cuddle.  And I prefer them to be really fantastical and not necessarily based on real life?

There's that middle ground between realistic non-sentient (which I've seen a lot of) and fantastical sentient (which is almost a responsibility!), where are of the cool animal companions you ever dreamed of chill.  The ones that follow you around everywhere playing in the trees and such (like those white balls in Princess Mononoke) but don't overthink your decisions!

*procrastinating v.v*

Wildfilly94

Ohhh I see. Hmm. Well thenI guess Ill either do realistic angels or chibi angels whichever is cheaper.

skysnolimit

It might also be cool if each angel/chibi angel is a guardian of something specific?  Fire... Water...  Or more like snow... dew...

Wildfilly94

Yeah that would be neat. :) Tahnk you so much foor your input. Im searching for a cheapish artist now.

wildnightblazer

I love that idea! It's way better than birds. I also love those white things from Princess Mononoke. They're so funny!

Wildfilly94