News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Adoptable Idea; help?

Started by SplitX, January 25, 2010, 11:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

Well I want to do a completely fantasy adoptable... I want to draw them myself. I want them to be various mythical creatures with real animals as their pets. However, I dunno if y'all would like it, especially with how I can draw. :P
So... what mythical beasts (can be comopletely made up by you!) would you like to see? What animal companions would you like to see? Would you even like to see an adoptable that I draw on my own?

Edit: Also, would you prefer 'realistic', or cartoony?
And yes: this WILL be a very, very large project. <3

Species already decided on:
1. Werewolves
2. Groils
3. Haunts
4. Hell Hounds

Companions already decided on:
1. Miniature Pony (Cartoon-like)

Ember

Some ideas for mythical beasts huh....I'll list off some less common ones since everyone knows the usual ones. There's the manticore, hydra...and those are the only two I can think of off hand.

SplitX

Alrighty~. I'm thinking of starting with... -drum roll- 10 different species. >___>;
Companions will be separately certed & such. They cannot be attached, but can be RPed specifically, and give breedings different effects. Of course... I will have to make a hybrid for every species cross. T___T; 'Cept for humanoids. Humanoid creatures cannot cross with beasts. However, humanoids & humanoids can cross (furrie x mermaid, for example). Geeeze, tell me how nuts I am!

Ember

You could avoid some stress by not allowing cross breeding. I don't think anyone will particularily mind. Or, if you do want to allow crossbreeding, you could always saw the creature/companion takes after one parent or the other.

Edit: Another mythical beast is a Selkie, though if I'm not mistaken they're similar to mermaids.

SplitX

Thanks Ember. n__n
I've actually decided to stick to strictly animalistic mythical creatures, and focus mainly on dog-like ones, like the Groil & The Haunt (I haven't found what exaaactly they look like, but I assume they look like a more wolf-like werewolf, just... poisonous & more vicious)

YourLoveOnly

Aww, I was so excited about the mermaid X3

SplitX

Well, I was actually thinking I could have a few 'elders'... They'd be super special, and only 1 or 2 would be given out, unless they're bred. They'd be merfolk & centaurs.

YourLoveOnly

red_uni387