Wild's FREE Foals! Mustangs & Minis!

Started by Wildfilly94, November 15, 2012, 05:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

RED = For Trade Only
GREEN = Free
BLUE = Taken
PURPLE = I'm Keeping
My mini project failed worse than I could have imagined, so all the mini's are up for grabs.
My TB project (for a black roan) was somehow deleted, so that failed
Didn't get a Luestin RB so that project didn't even start
The only think that worked was my mustang RB's, who didn't make anything I really was hoping for.

Overall, HUGE FAIL. :/ Looking for mustangs, tbs (Black roan, sooty buckskin, or creamy), and as always, a Luestin filly.

[553590 X 554243] Miniature Horse F Brown, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

[554059 X 554243] Miniature Horse M Brown, front right Sock, front left Sock, Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

[553589 X 529321] Miniature Horse M Black, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

[553831 X 529321] Miniature Horse M Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back left Coronet, Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

[550072 X 554339] Miniature Horse F Silver Dapple Brown, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

[552461 X BC] Mustang F Brown, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Star (Calm and steady)

[553833 X BC] Mustang M Silver Dapple Brown, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Blaze (Calm and steady) 

[553140 X BC] Mustang F Bay, front left Coronet, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

[529314X BC] Mustang F Black, front left Pastern, back right Sock, back left Stocking, Faint Star (Calm and steady)

[553639 X BC] Mustang F Flaxen Chestnut Roan Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

[553643 X BC] Mustang F Buckskin, front right Sock, back right Pastern, back left Stocking (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

[553635 X BC] Mustang F Bay Blanket Appaloosa, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Stripe (Calm and steady)

[553125 X 553373] Mustang F Flaxen Palomino, front left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

[553824 X 553926] Throughbred F Flaxen Palomino, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Stocking, back left Coronet, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

CutieePiee

I LOVE her!

[553635 X BC] Mustang F Bay Blanket Appaloosa, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Stripe (Calm and steady)

What kinds of things are you looking for?? :D

ETA: Here is my thread, I'll offer any of my foals for her. http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8212.0

Wildfilly94

I like FCFC(kittens, adults, and beds), Quinsta (Mustangs), and Elenaria. :)

The only one that peeks my interest in your foal's thread is your Mouse Dun Mustang F

CutieePiee

I would trade my mustang foal for yours.

But if you'd rather, I have FCFC I'd be willing to trade:

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=552494

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=552488

Bay appy mustang was my goal this season so fingers crossed I'll be able to sway you. :)

Wildfilly94

I actually think I'm going to keep that foal now, Cutiee. I'm very sorry. :/

I just can't find any stunning girls this season, and I'm a sucker for appy. You may be on the lookout for her RB though next season. <3

Wildfilly94

I'm pretty much dead set on the three in red, since I don't see anything awesome on the list of descriptions, so all remaining foals are now open for free! I don't mind if you claim for someone else, as long as you let me know so I know not to be excited for a bonus ticket. Thank you!

If my TB breeding that disappeared shows up again once silv sees what happened and it was sucessful, then the palomino TB filly will be up for trade. If not, then she'll stay with me. <3