News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheStable: Spring Celebration

Started by Ravvana, February 20, 2011, 05:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

Heh, I don't know how I managed to miss the naming contest results. Thanks for the regular tag, Rav! =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

Thanks! It's a tricky descision between warmblood and draft, but i think i'll go for warmblood. Let me know if there are any problems.

Name: Lyra
Owner: Winged dreams
Breed: Warmblood
Coat: Bay with black mane and tail. White star, snip and little white markings down the nose.
Refs: Click-Click-Click-Click-Click
The last three are the best for colour, the light is good in them. The first two are close up's of her head.
Also you can look at my post in my characters thread. Some of the adopties are better mimics than others, for example the PU one is probably the best. So they're probably not great to take reference from.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3781.msg85096#msg85096
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

Redeeming one regular tag-it (in locker)

Name: The Mummer's Dance
Owner: springacres
Breed: Pony
Coat: Chestnut roan leopard appaloosa

and a full equip in green for her please.  (Total should be 11.5k, sending SG now)

springacres

Foal naming!

Name: La Serenissima
Owner: springacres
Image:

Ravvana

*pokes event on front page* Writing haikus is fun! :D

Silvanon

*gives it a go*

He jumps for cookies,
But otherwise he'd prefer
To lazily grin.

Ravvana

Thanks for the entry, Silv <3

Lyra for Winged... Let me know if she suits :)

Ravvana

Ravvana

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Glad you like her, Winged :) Doing RL horse mimics always makes me nervous; I don't want to mess somebody's horse up XD

The haiku and art events will be up for about five more days. I know everyone has been busy with Feli and Quin trading, but whip up an entry when you have time <3

Goddesss

Traded both of these to PonyMama.

name: Abla
and can we ask to have all her stuff changed to black please

Name: Siti

PonyMama

Can I have Siti also full equip in black please
total: 11.5k

Ravvana

PonyMama

Wolfs Fang

Foal naming:

Name: Sileran
Owner: Wolfs Fang
Image:

~Fang
~~

zarzamora

Grow ups:

Name: Evangeline

Name: Troy

with my usual equips please hun!
Total: $46

Ravvana

Willow

The Art event...Can it be digital, or does it have to be done by hand?
Also, do we PM it to you or post it here?
(Sorry if I've missed that info)
*snugs thread*

Ravvana

Nope, digital and handdrawn are equally fine -- whichever you're more comfortable with :)

Post all entries here, please <3

zarzamora

Winged

Hmm, i'll have to think about that art event :) And possibly make up a haiku just for the raffle, i expect it'll be rubbish. Poetry is not my strong point.
For the art contest, do we have permission to reference one of your photos? Not to trace, just to look at for the pose. I really suck at poses unless i can see one. I'm pretty sure it's not art theft if you give me permission, since the photo is yours?
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Ravvana

Hmm, would anybody be up for some $USD customs next week? It's my spring break, which means a) free time! and b) almost time to cough up a ridiculous amount of money for next quarter's textbooks x_X;;

Garney

c) garney almost has the next two breeds done? =D

Ravvana

Ooh, new breeds? :D I thiink I remember what they are, unless you changed your mind XD Exciting regardless ;)

Silvanon

Man Rav, I know it can be hard to get him to jump without them, but should you really be encouraging his cookie habit that way?

;)

Garney

springacres

Hmm... USD customs you say?  I might be able to cough up something (big might about it, I should really be saving to get my computer battery replaced.  And a few other things - like flea and tick medication for my dog.)

Ravvana

HAHA, Silv, that is the best thing I've ever seen! XD Sean says that is a much better plan than the silly old crop I have been using as motivation ;)

edit: Silv, is that the image's full size? If it was originally larger, would you be okay with PMing me the full copy? I definitely need to print a copy for the photo collage on Sean's tack trunk XD Otherwise I will print it tiny <3

Silvanon

XD  glad Sean approves.  And unfortunately that's the size I drew it at.  I can still send you the PSD, maybe it'll help somehow.

Willow

Shiny Sean with bad anatomy and poofy hair xD;

<33

Ravvana

Victoria

Art Contest:

Ref lines: http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/?q=horse%20head#/d2bmk50
Ref for shading: None which is amazing for me because I cant shade!

100% Mouse drawn.

Winged

Hmm, well i'm not quite happy with this, i would have prefered to get more detail, especially with his markings since they don't really show. But the contest ends at 6am tomorrow morning for me. But i doupt i can spter this much more, i'd have to start again. I managed it in one go, didn't take loads of fresh starts, which is unusual for me!
Argh, when i look at it i really don't like that front leg, it's so wonky! But i don't really have time to alter it and then scan it in again.

It does look better in the original, scanning it lost quite a bit of detail. But hopefully Sean will like it anyway :)
I can give you the version without the text, if you like.

Picture links top the bigger version.

And the photo i used for reference -Click-
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

I think it's well past time this pretty lady grew up. ^_^ Hopefully CutieePiee has sent trade info via pm.

Growing:

Name: Mistress

Garney

Scullisto

*huggles the new beh beh*

Me wantses the precious!

Ravvana

Quote from: Garney on March 20, 2011, 07:38:13 PM
*prances through saying I'm adoraaaable*

Awww! :D People need to get some adults and breed them pronto, so I can have fun coloring the new foal lines XDD

Garney

I have three sets of the same bone structure as that one, but I think this set is my favorite.

Ravvana

4 hours left for the Haiku/Art events!

There is only one haiku entered so far, so whip something up quickly and you have a really good chance of going home with a new horse ;)

Love the art so far!

Ryuukokoro

The jump looms ahead.
Center yourself. Set your mark.
Oh Sean, you can fly!

Ravvana

Yay, thanks Ryuu :)

15 more minutes! Get those last minute entries in ;)

red_uni387

What are you saying?
I do not understand you.
First give me cookies.

/lame

and i should be writing an essay XD

springacres

*squeals over the new breed*  ...looks like I better do some competing this month xD  Must earn points for tag-its.

Winged

That new breed is adorable! I can't wait to see the adults :)
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Haiku Winners
Full Custom: red_uni387
Semi Custom: Ryuukokoro

Art Winners
Full Custom: Silvanon
Semi Custom: Willow

Thank you for all the entries! :) Winners, please post forms in this thread.

Name:
Owner:
Coat:
Ref. Images: (full custom only)

Ryuukokoro

Whee! Thank you Rav! ^___^

Name: Sundrop
Breed: Light
Owner: Ryuukokoro
Coat: palomino dun frame

red_uni387

squee! thank you!! :O