News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Done

Started by IvySpring, February 14, 2010, 11:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvySpring

I have a Kennel tag-it that I'm looking to trade for either TheStable items or horses if anybody is interested? :]

*edit- DONE

Venus and Zephyr

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I have this baby that I'd trade.

Red Roan Dun

IvySpring

hmm- would you happen to have a female that you'd be willing to trade? I'm trying to be able to start a stable, and I have 2 pretty boys already and only one girl- so I'm sorta looking for girls first (should've said that in the first post hehe sorry)

Venus and Zephyr

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Let me see. I might have a light female I'd be willing to trade.

Tribe

Erm..is it on here or in an owners fold? just a little difference i know but ive been trying to nab another tag it i can use as soon as the slots are up again and if its in your lovely owners folder its  a little hard to get to me in time.

I have a filly buckskin thouh.

IvySpring

It's on here so you can get it via insta-bid ;) may I see a pic please?

Venus and Zephyr

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I have these two girls I'd be willing to trade.

or

Tribe

dont know that you care about breedings or genetics but shes a fully loaded gal XD her momma was a double dilute and her dady was a roaned overo so with what she could carry she could make amazing babies...

IvySpring

Ooooo.. I'm sorry Dunkel, but I'm going to have to go with Hunni's filly- shee's pwetty haha. But thank you!

And Hunni I have my tag-it up for bid now

Venus and Zephyr

Tribe

Lovely :D

Ill bid and send a pm to ravv about having her moved to your stable.

IvySpring

Thankees :]

and new item added- but I also have a large bed available for trade if anybody's interested in that- Dunkel? You in need of a breeding bed? :]

Venus and Zephyr

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

Tribe

erm..dang i want that to XD but i dont have any other mares im looking to trade at this moment >.>

IvySpring

haha hmmm.. what about a foaling paddock? or a breeding in the future or something like that?

Venus and Zephyr

Tribe

A breeding i can do for sure.

I have a male and female that youd probably love to use but the female needs a couple more week break before shes bred again.

Ill get them, i have no foaling paddocks though >.>

IvySpring

Hey- sorry the reason I was trading the bed was because I currently don't have any doggies :P but I actually forgot about a Garney custom I'm waiting on, so I think I'm going to wait until later to trade the bed :[ but thanks for the offer!!

Venus and Zephyr

Gene Pool

you dont need a mod to lock sweety, you have mod-ish powers over your own threads.
This is DizzyFishClick DizzyFish for website!

IvySpring

Oh! hehe didnt know that :P thanks :]

Venus and Zephyr