Pink's Big Trading Thread ; Bone Necklace, LL Gidgets, A Samyoed + Other stuff !

Started by Pinkshadow, February 21, 2010, 08:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

This Is My Big Trading Thread

Soon have Puppies to trade :D

Looking to trade or maaybe sell this ;

Bone Necklace

Pinkshadow

What i will trade / sell for :

- The Kennel
Pups, Tags, dogs, items
- Faes
Faettes, Faes, items, companions
- The Stable
Horses, tags, foals
- The Cattery
tags
- Air Fish
items, fish, eggs
- Other HQ Adopties
Feel free to offer.

Other stuff i would consider;
- The Twilight Saga books
Need all of them :)
- SG
- USD
- Other stuff?
Well try it off ;)

Pinkshadow

The Kennel Adult Dogs:

Pinkshadow

Custom Gidget Offspring :

This kinda post didnt work out for me, so people i owe Offsprings :

- Please contact me (pref on PM) telling me witch Gidget ofspring i owe you and i will keep track off here because i easely forget unfourtunaly :)

Pinkshadow

The Stable:

Not sure im trading both :)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

This is for the Painted Unicorn or the Cattery cat.

For one:

or

One of my Gidgets babies from the little lost loves event it will be a one of a kind.

or

two Large beds

I'll probably post again later for the malamute puppies.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Ummm I guess the Painted Unicorn for him. I'll go put him up for bid.

Neocridders

Can I offer a large bed and two champ packs for puppy two?

YourLoveOnly

Interested in all of your adult Samoyeds
I may also be interested in your chihuahua.

Can offer any of the following:
- 500K SG per dog
- Pomeranians Lucky (for Samoyeds only), Santino and Syll
- Cattery NN5 tag (for Samoyeds only), bed and toy pack
- TheStable tag-it, golden tag-it, foaling paddock (for Samoyeds only)
- Future Afghan Hound (Baraka x Rashida), Chihuahua (Army x Nanda), Pomeranian (Picasso x Ciara), Samoyed or English Setter pup (Aloƫ or Nala x Taurus) (I am only requesting 2 breedings, so you can say which breed you would prefer)
- The Jaeman Prophecy customs and free breedings (http://secondearth.moonfruit.com/)

Anything else posted in my trading thread is of course also available, including some more dogs and horses.

Limited line wobbles/gidgets:

CutieePiee

For Malamute female pup #3:

- 700k (most pups I've seen go for around 500k)

OR

- TheCattery NN5 Tag-It + 200k

YourLoveOnly

All of the above also goes for english setter pup male #2, female #1 or male #1 (in order of preference). Can also pay 700K or add 200K to any of the other offers for male #2.

BabyKittenCandy

Loving the female 3 mala pup! I can offer a Kennel nn5 tag for her? And can throw in 100K too ^^

Tribe

Argh -forces self not to make offer-

Oh id make offers on all of the puppies if i already had thier breeds .But i need to figure out what breeds i like and dont like for sure.

CutieePiee

700k for any of the English Setters.

For some reason ALL your puppies seem to come out amazing. ^^

toffeeca

Would you be interested in one of my English setters or cattery cat for the male mala?

I also have some other breeds of dogs  up for bid, Australian Cattle Dogs, Border Collies, and a Siberian Husky. If you are interested in any of those breeds I can get pictures for you. :)

indigowulf

oh, you hadnt said most likely keeping mal male.  also love mal female 1 and 2, which ever one youd consider (since 3 seems to have stiff competition lol) my offer is good for either of them as well.

(noticed my offer wasnt even being considered lol)

Ryuukokoro

Haha of course the first Sammie litter had to come out all girls, when I'm already overrun with girls and trying to find some male Sammies. XD I will hold on to my Faette until the other litter of Sammies is born and hope for some stunning boys! *crosses fingers*

Tribe

Okay i really like the sammie breed i think they will be one of my breeding breeds XD So im gonna offer on a couple of your dogs.

First id like offer in the white samie boy (adult)
&
Id like offer on any female sammie your willing to trade. (that isnt of relation to the white boy)

I have TONS of kennel puppies and dogs for trade right now. If youd like to see them all check out my display it tells you whos all for trade. id post them but theres so many XD

I have some painted unicorns, a few air fish and possibly some other adoptables i would trade.

Tribe

Okay well take a look at my dog and other agency adoptables and see if youd like to trade. Top two girls would be my first picks though id take any of them. The boy is my one and only have to have XD

Tribe

Well i shall be back to check this tomorrow its almost 4 am >.> its  a wonder i can even see.

Sunchaser

Im interested in the female malamute ill give you two large beds <.<

Sunchaser

lol the first or the second one :) in the malamute part

BabyKittenCandy

Woot!! Thanks so much Pink!!

Ive sent the sg and there is a tag for bid for you in my inventory. Will go bid on the girl now

CutieePiee

Sunchaser

Pink do you want a simple color bed or do you want one of my large beds? you can see them in my puppy folder on the gallery.

Tribe

Pink love did you see any of my dogs that interested you?

Sunchaser

Tribe

Which love the female pup or the adult male? the male is acutally brindled its just very little. But anywho would you be interested in trading him for the white male sammie (i have a future breeding program for all white dogs hed be perfect!)
and if your trading the creamy girl she'd actually make a perfect mate to him as i could breed white pups outta them.

Tribe

Ahh yes :D hes lovely and i hate to be rid him but after i find a new mate for angel (white boxer female) ill be putting her in the breeding program so he'll be without mate plus i have his little girl that looks like him so ill be needing a mate thats not her dad for her to >.>

Tribe

Okay, is there anyone who would sway you for that creamy gal?

Umm lets see i think the trade has to be sent in for snowy right, since hes still on old world cert.

Ill put luci up for bid, he can go home with you today.

YourLoveOnly

I'll trade you Santino + 200K, not 100K. Pretty boy deserves that. =3

PonyMama

Ok the Gidget you wanted has been born and fixed, so whenever you are ready for her?  Not too sure if the gidgtet on your end is ready or not

PonyMama

no worries i was quite surprised to see mine did breed

sera

*eyes your cat thoughtfully*  sera has lots of Gidgets, if they might be helpful in swaying you to let her go. . . *coughs* ^^

Neocridders

New sammies? Oh gosh. My you know weaknesses ><

Hmm. I wish I had something I was willing to trade. All of your sammie pups are so cute, and I love love love the little white and yellow one.
Hmm.

I will stalk whoever gets him, if I can't find something to trade in time.

Neocridders

Wow, that's very kind of you.
But, you seriously don't have to. If you want to keep him, that's fine.
But, if you're sure you want to gift him to me, I can't refuse.
I'll take good care him :) And I'll offer a puppy from the first litter he has, should he breed.
I do plan to let him be a competition dog, though. If I need to have special show name requierments for your kennel's dogs, let me know.

This is really kind. If you would rather keep him, though, please say so. I'll understand <3 <3 <3
The offer in itself is enormously kind of you.

YourLoveOnly

Please check my previous post for limited gidgets/wobbles, your new Gidgets are gorgeous and I would love one of each :D Do you see 3 of mine you would also like?

By the way, the Lookky and Verona babies you already reserved have been born, I dunno if yours are born already?

SweetCaroline

If the Bone Necklace is still available I offer 150k sg for it.
~SC~

Tribe

I still adore that creamy sammy girl >.> do you like PU's?

YourLoveOnly

SplitX

I want that cat. >_> Would you accept a medium kennel bed & a free breeding (I would require 1 pup ONLY if there's 4+ pups) from aaaaany of my dogs, pairs or singles, for that gorgeous Cat? :3

SplitX

*ponders* You're right. xD
Large bed & no pups at all required? <3

Edit: OR would you like one of these? I will buy import tickets for you.

SplitX

*SQUEE* I'll go make a post on the form & go bid on the cat once I have. <3<3<3 *squees* My second cat! Bi-eyes, too~! Now I just need a bed. >:3

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Can I reserve the first offspring of these two

for these two?

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Okay you can go ahead and bid on your two. Just let me know when mine are born.

Okami

I'd like the Bone Necklace :3 How much you wanting? -looks at SG-

Pinkshadow

Okami, I dont know for now, im using it in a trade with silva, so i have to wait and see what she wants :p

Goddesss

Were you interested in any of these for your last 3 gidgets?

Zeus

ready to go

Bright Eyes

2 ahead of you on the list

Love Dove

2 ahead of you on the list

LLL Babies will be limited like my customs

2 ahead of you on list

Pinkshadow

Would love Bright Eyes and down ;) ill write u on the list :p