SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

LAHK - Clover Dragons Bribes and Trades - Open

Started by Poupou, March 09, 2010, 07:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poupou

:D  Hey all  :D

I hope everyone is well!

This thread is created so people who would like to trade some of their (Secundi or non-Secundi) adoptables for Clover Dragons have a place to do so.

There is also the option to bribe me with other things - items, beds, tag-its, etc.

This is not a place to trade your Clover Dragons for other adoptables.
Clover Dragons are NOT tradeable at this time.

So to make it short, in the next few posts you will find

• A list of what I am offering & what I expect.
  • Reserved for pre-mades
  • Reseved for pick-ups

*~~**~~~***~~~***~~~**~~*

!!! You may post now, thanks for your patience !!!

Forums
--> http://www.lahk.proboards.com/  <--

Please Note
Clover Dragons have not been updated on the Forums.
To see the available markings you can visit this thread :
--> http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=1158.0  <--

Photobucket - Password is lahk1
--> http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m106/Pou_Lahk/  <--

: Some Reminders :
PI LAHK and Secundi LAHK can not be bred together for the time being.
There will be a possibility to take your PI LAHK adoptables here at some point, I will just have to figure it out first.
Secundi LAHK will be easy to identify as they will have this symbol somewhere on the cert.

It represents Secundi and her two Moons.  :D

Poupou

Okay, so basically, this is a Bribe/Trading thread.
I am open to everything on this list, so feel free to offer something if you're interested!
I don't know how many bribes I will accept, just warning you about that now.

~~~~~  ********** ~~~~~

What is available

Semi-Customs
- You give me a name and 3 colors and I go from there.  No mutations & I choose the markings.

Slot 1 : red_uni387 - for semi-custom Jumper - Done!
Slot 2 : XLostxDestinyX - Done*
Slot 3 :
Slot 4 :
Slot 5 :

~~~~~  ********** ~~~~~

Custom
- You get at one mutation with either premade or simple custom markings.

Slot 1 : hiyoko - Done!
Slot 2 :

~~~~~  ********** ~~~~~

Full-Custom
- Free for all.  You get what you want in mutations and markings.

Slot 1 : SplitX - for blue Faequine - Done!
Slot 2 :
Slot 3 :

~~~~~  ********** ~~~~~

Love pairs
- Not on the same certs but will be identified as such.
- Love pairs require no breeding items and are rare.
- They are also guaranteed a slot during breeding season.

Slot 1 : YourLoveOnly - Done!
Slot 2 :

~~~~~  ********** ~~~~~

Familiars
- Clover Dragons don't have any familiars - Be the ones to create some for them!
- This means I will probably re-use your familiar, but you get to choose what kind of familiar it will be.  - I may refuse if it's too complicated, but I'm up to try anything!

Slot 1 : Ryuukokoro - Done!*
Slot 2 : Hunni - Done!*

~~~~~  ********** ~~~~~

Breedings
- In this case, you could breed two of your Clover Dragons out of breeding season.
- I have decided to let go of the baby stage at this point, so you would receive a fully-grown dragon.
- I may change my mind later on this though, I'm not 100% sure if that's what I want. (Getting rid of the baby stage I mean.)

Slot 1 : hiyoko - Done! - needs certing though

~~~~~  ********** ~~~~~

What I will accept

What I expect
- Fair trades.  As simple as that.  If you want a full custom of my adoptables, then you must be willing to do a full custom of your own adoptables with the same level of markings/mutations (or breed available).  We can work things out, I'm sure of it! :)

Adoptables
- I will accept both Secundi and non-Secundi pets.
- If you want to offer an adoptable that is not from Secundi, you must make sure that you are allowed to trade this adoptable before you are offering it.
- If you are the runner of the adoptable, disregard what I just said about permissions. XD

* = I've done my part of the trade, waiting on yours.  ;D

Poupou

SplitX

YLO

Ryuukokoro - and her new familiar, Rontu the Serpentis!

Hunni - and her new familiar, a little bad ass chibi CareTaker! XD

hiyoko - Custom and breeding

red_uni387

I'd love my first CD, especially since we share the same initials :D

Do you like Jumpers? always worth asking though most of the time I get no lol :)

Poupou

I don't think I own any, so I'd be willing to trade for a custom or premade.  You decide. ^_^
Oh and would the hair mutation be available? I really like it! XD

red_uni387

*squee!* I was hoping just for a premade with the unihorn, but there's no mutations allowed so I'm stuck xD Would you get hair mutation, I get unihorn work? hehe

SplitX

Poupou

red - Yep that would work! ^^  I'll PM you!

Splitty - Faequines? I really like them! What did you have to offer and what did you want for it? x3

red_uni387

SplitX

XD One for full custom, or maaaybe both for a love pair? T_T; :D

Tribe

Oh man i really really want three things from this thread. If i can get all three..well id love you forever if i can get two or one id still love you forever XD

I want
1 famililar slot (sweet lace needs her minnion)
Breeding Pair Slot
&
Free Breeding Slot :D

I offer one wild pony Greater Mutated custom for the familiar slot. The only greater mutation done is the spirit on the female.

Two custom greater mutated ponies for the breeding pair slot

&

1 greater mutated custom pony for the free breeding slot.

Other Greater Mutations
Angelic (has wings, ankle wings, ear wings & halo)
Demonic (has wings, smoke breath, devil horns & demon horns (must like a rhino)
Aquatic (has finned ears, dorsal&side fins, Mer tail & gills)
Unicorn (has long mane, uni tail, uni horn & uni gotee)

Spirit will be VERY RARE
Unicorn will be Rare
Aquatic will be Uncommon
Angel/demon will be common

Poupou

@Splitty - Ohhh I really like the blue one!  I'd trade a full custom for her. *nods*

SplitX

YUY!

Do I need to fill out a form, or can you do Aurora for me? xD I'll put her up for bid nao.

Poupou

If you could fill out the form found in the custom thread, I think it would be helpful! :)
Just like, name, gender, mutations (if any), exact colors and the ref picture. ^^

Ryuukokoro

Oh ho ho! *rubs hands together* (Feel free to accept only one or some or none of these offers lol)

Offer for one Pre-Made slot:
A semi-custom Cornelia! They are little unicorns, line art by Chem_Gal, who will be getting more screen time here on Secundi shortly ^_^
Examples:
male: http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn316/cornelia/Lectral/114.png
female: http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn316/cornelia/ditzeeblonde/108.png

Offer for one custom slot:
A normal custom Okibi Caballi! This includes PI s-genes and I will include 1 mutation, since your custom slots include a mutation too.
Website for info and examples: http://www.freewebs.com/okibicaballi

Offer for Familiars slot:
I offer you a full custom Okibi Caballi (this includes Unique Markings which are always passed down in breeding) and a custom Dachi, which is a companion for the Okibi. Right now there is the Air Dachi (a little dragon, example on the website) and a secret new breed of Water Dachi is in the works!

Offer for Breeding slot:
I offer you three Okibi Foxfires:

The Normal and Purple Foxfires result in non-identical twins when both used for an Okibi breeding. The Green Foxfire is like the PI generator, you give the colors of the mom and dad and a baby is created somewhere between the two colors. (Thus I offer two different kinds of breeding for this slot! ^_^) Breeding is open any time for Okibi, there is no set season.

YourLoveOnly

I am offering Jaeman Prophecy things first, if you decline those offers I may consider offering Air~Fish, horses/dogs, wobbles/gidgets. Basically anything listed in my trade thread + the air~fish I have up for bid are also available, just tell me if you prefer those and what you would like.

I am only interested in one slot for love pair, full custom and familair (one of each).
For the regular custom and premade slots I wouldn't mind trading multiples.

Offer for premade slot:
Jaeman Prophecy semi-custom of Common breed. We can discuss "upgrades" to another breed in return for mutation(s).

Offer for custom slot:
Jaeman Prophecy full custom adult Common. I don't work with premade markings so I think that's a fair deal? If the custom markings I want aren't what you consider "simple" then I could offer a growing Common or adult Horned. If you prefer you can also take two semi-customs.

Offer for full custom:
Jaeman Prophecy full custom adult Blessed or growing Winged. If desired you can also replace it with two semi-customs (that will either be adult Blesseds or growing Wingeds instead of the usual semi-custom Commons).

Offer for love pair:
I am not interested in creating a new lovepair, but I want my already existing Lookky and Nona to become a lovepair. For this I offer a Jaeman Prophecy full custom adult Winged or growing Horned.

Offer for familair slot:
Jaeman Prophecy free breeding. This means out of season breeding where no RPs are required, no SG fee has to be paid for the foals that are born and you can keep as many foals as you want. Breeding season will be raffle-based as well so bribe slots are the only way to guarantee you'll get to breed.

I am offering the free breeding for the familair slot instead of the breeding slot, because breeding will produce several different foals that will all grow. So you'll get several 2-stage pets. I thought it would be better to offer that in return for a familair instead of a breeding, because it would only result in one already grown clover dragon, right?

More about breeding, types, breeds etc can be found on the website: http://secondearth.moonfruit.com/

Poupou

Okay, this is fun! And hard! But I love it! ^^

Okay, so...

Ryuu - I think for now I'll take you up on that offer for the familiar slot. :3
I'm interested in trying this, so I think now would be the right time to do so!

YLO - I can turn your already existing Clover Dragons into a lovepair, no problem at all!  So I would take your offer for the lovepair slot. *nods*

What do you think would make a good sign for lovepairs?  I was thinking maybe a small heart with the ID of the mate in it to make it simple, but I was wondering if you had a suggestion?  Because for sure I need to include the ID at the very least. :)

Edit : Oh and for those who offer more than one thing, just know that I will probably poke you again later, I just don't want to take on too much at once.  So be prepared, muahaha!

SplitX

Yayyy. :3 She doesn't really need any reference pictures. ^_^ She's pretty much flexible.

Name : Aurora
Owner :  SplitX

Body Color : White
Marking(s) : Leopard Print
Marking(s) Color(s) : Rainbow
Mutation(s) : Pixie
Mutation(s) Color(s) : Whatever color you think looks best (like... transparent-y rainbow, cyan, white, etc.)
Eyes Color : Cyan

Ryuukokoro

Custom Form for you! ^^

Name:
Breed: (normal or mountain)
Body color: (can use hex)
Mane color: (can use hex)
Eye color: (can use hex)
Other details, ref pics:
Mutation: (Uni Horn, Peg Wings, or Glow)

Dachi:
Name:
Wing color:
Horn color:
Eye color:
Other details:

Would you like me to pm you the info I have in mind for the Clover Dragon familiar? ^_^

Poupou

A pm would be nice, yes!  We'll keep it seekrit for now!  :o

Poupou

Okay, Splitty - I didn't know what you would prefer for the wings, so pick the version you like best. XD

YourLoveOnly

I figured lovepairs are meant to be rare so that's why I offered a custom of a more rare breed ^^
And it also guarantees I can breed Lookky and Nona so that's awesome :D

Here's the full custom form. Please PM it to me ^^
[i][color=gold][size=12pt]I WANNA HAVE A FULL CUSTOM![/size][/color][/i]
Horse's Name:
Owner:
Type: (Feral or Tame)
Species: (Common, Horned, Winged or Blessed)
Body Color:
Eyes:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves:
Wings: (Winged and Blessed only)
Horn: (Horned and Blessed only)
Markings: (Be specific!)
Ref pics, if any:
Anything else?:

Remember, you get to pick between Adult Winged or Growing Horned. You can of course also go with Adult Horned or Growing Common, because they are worth less, but I doubt you want to do that xD

I don't need to fill anything out, do I? And I think a heart with an arrow and the mate's ID would be cute. Or just a heart xD

I understand not taking on too many at once, I hope you take me up on other offers later :D

SplitX

OHMYGOODNESS.
I have to say the first. ^_^ I love you Pou~!

Poupou

YLO - I updated your pictures with the lovepair sign. ^_^

Eta : I'll send the form shortly! XD

XLostxDestinyX

Oh I want one at least!
I can offer a Custom from anything from Whisper Rayne Lines:
Akara Bird Male or Female
Ixion Female Basic Or Variation
MiriMiri Male Or Female

Examples can be found in the banner below [Linked]
http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu182/WhisperRayne/FairieTaleForest/WhisperRayneBanner2.png

Poupou

hiyoko

Do you like Gidgets? :) I got these limited lines from LL.

Poupou

I do, I do!  :D

What did you have in mind for these lovelies? :)

hiyoko

Poupou

Well... I have no idea what kind of value they have, as I am not really involved with these.  So I wouldn't want to offer something and get you offended by it. XD

So from what I have available at this moment is the breeding slot OR the customs or the premades.  I'd easily offer the custom slots for them.  One each. :)

hiyoko

Could I get a breeding slot and a custom? If not, then customs would be great. ;D

Tribe

Oh do you like the wobbles pou? didnt think about that. I have 6 semi custom wobbles coming my way. I  could offer 3 offspring per a premade slot. Though you may want to wait to see them (they are based loosly off of rave, atan, sanjurian nights, sweet laces, butterfield, & regan). :D they will be limited to 3 offspring each.

XLostxDestinyX

Darn links >.<
Ixion Example:

^.^ Hope that helps :)

YourLoveOnly

Poupou, I also have a whole bunch of limited line wobbles and gidgets if you're interested ^^

Poupou

@Lost - I'd trade a semi-custom for a semi-custom of your birds? I need a mate for my Kali.  ;D

@hiyoko - Alright, let's go for the breeding slot and one custom slot.  Let me know what dragons you wanted bred together by posting the image of the two parents (and if you are using someone else's dragon, have them post here saying they give you permisson) and fill the form and post it here for your custom?  You can find the custom form in the other thread in Generals. :)

@Hunni - I'll wait to see them first if you don't mind? But you have quite a nice offer, so we'll definitely talk about this again. ^^

@YLO - Hum.. I'll have to take a look at these too! I don't have many Wobbles or Gidgets, it's about time I do a nice collection, hehe. :)  Just let me know which ones you are talking about? :)

hiyoko

XLostxDestinyX

Sure! Semi Custom Akara Form:
3 Colours + ThemeWord <3

YourLoveOnly

These are my limited lined gidgets/wobbes:
Idefix:

Lookky:

Nona:

Lookky:

Verona:

Hailey:

Maikel:

Will all have 5 offspring in their color unless last breeding ends in multiples (so maximum of 7).

I gifted one of each type of unlimited Gidgets I had to Lookky.
I have more of each type available, so it's easiest to check his pet page as I have hundreds of gidgets.
Lookky's pet page: http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?ID=280

Wobbles I have available right now that you don't have yet:

And of course I have all 21 V2 type wobbles that are ready to start breeding :D

I am only interested in one slot for full custom and familair (one of each).
For the regular custom and premade slots I wouldn't mind trading for multiple pets.
Of course I can also still offer Jaeman Prophecy customs/breedings, I'm open for haggling ^^

hiyoko

Custom Form
Name : Yami
Owner : hiyoko

Body Color : dark blue
Marking(s) : little stars (?) on his arms, legs and ears. Do Clover Dragons still come with a cresent moon on their foreheads? If so, can I have that too?^^ If not on either, then spots on his arms, legs, face and ears.
Marking(s) Color(s) : Yellow (stars and cresent moon), if not than white
Mutation(s) : pixie
Mutation(s) Color(s) : yellow with dark blue spots and fade
Eyes Color : silver or whatever looks good
If no mutations are chosen, do you want the tiny horns? : no

Poupou

Thanks for the form, hiyoko! I'll get to work ^^

hiyoko

Poupou

hiyoko's breeding.  Will need a name and owner, thanks! ^^

Tribe

Oh i totally need a breed now XD though i need to do our other trade *facepalm* i totally forgot.

hiyoko

Sooo cute! How did I know I was going to get a girl?lol Already have a name planned for her.^^

Name: Mimiko
Owner: hiyoko

Thank you soo much Pou, great work like always. ;D ;D

Poupou

Maybe you were so sure about it, it sent me vibes to make her girly? :O
She's in the pick-up post!  ;D

YourLoveOnly

Those familiars are pretty cute =3
Now I need a custom with a familair.

Poupou

Thanks YLO!  Oh and I need to PM you about these Gidgets & Wobbles you wanted to trade for... x3  I'll just make sure I have everything else done first - though I'm pretty sure I've done almost all of my side of the trades so far. *looks around*