News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for gidgets

Started by toffeeca, March 09, 2010, 10:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I am looking for any and all gidgets that I do not currently have.

My pets page
http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?ID=123

What I have to offer:
Limited line gidgets, will be limited to 10

Kennel dogs
Any for sale on my pets page

Stable things
The one horse that is available for sure is

Other horses, foaling paddocks, and gold tag-its are unlikely, but if there is a really good offer (ie multiple gidgets) then I may trade.

SG

I would also trade for things that aren't gidgets, feel free to message me if you would like to offer something else.

Thank you!

Waiting on decisions:
Scullisto's five gidgets

Still deciding:
hiyoko's two gidgets for stable horse

Waiting for births:
One of each of YLO's Love tent babies
Ryuu's pink haired gidget
One or two of SplitX's Love tent babies
five of Goddess's gidgets
six of PM's gidgets

Ryuukokoro

Ooo, you know, I've always liked Bixby! But never had anything nice to offer for her. Would you take these three Gidgets for her?

red_uni387

I don't think you have this one :)

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=8600

all three of your LL gidgets are amazing so I went and bought her specifically XD though she herself is not limited to so ahead and just bid 0 on her <3

edit: I don't believe you have this one either, just bid 0 again if you want her(it) ^^

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=76148

CutieePiee

I've got a few for trade in this thread:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=1263.0

I'm interested in your black and white female Cocker or possibly your Stable horse.

toffeeca

Ryuu, are they limited and set to O or not? Either way I will take you up on that offer, I am just wondering.

toffeeca

Oh my gosh Red, where did you find that second one? I don't think I have ever even seen her. :o I do have that first girl though, hiding somewhere in my herd. :)

Ryuukokoro

All three were available to the public from the Pageant event, so they're not limited or set at 0, but I haven't seen them around much in the trade forum so they're not the most common of the Pageant ones out there. ^_^

All three up for 0 bid:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=34506

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=65733

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=26195

red_uni387

She was hiding in the search ^^ I checked her pedigree and she's one of Taru's breeding tent results, but I don't think Taru limited them so probably a bunch are in Taru's Army and I just happened to find one that got lost in teh gidget reserve :)

and I see the first girl now XD back to the reserve mine goes!

Taruia

The second one is one of my little lost love breeding ones...I traded her in...I guess Red scooped her up...I would prefer she stays an O...>.> I was hoping she would get deleted...oh well.

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

red_uni387

eep sorry Taru, I was looking through every single one of those for sale hoping to find a cheap limited one to trade and yours happened to be the only different one I found ^^'

Taruia

Yeah, I guess I should have just kept the three that I had extra from my breeding plans. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now.

red_uni387

I'm really sorry Taru...I feel bad about it now ;_;

Taruia

No no, it was my stupidity, and you weren't the only one to grab one. I just prefer that if you trade her that you ask the person to keep her an O...>.> I guess three out there isn't that bad...

toffeeca

No worries Taru, she will be kept with me and kept O

Ryuukokoro

XD Okay Ryuu can't help it, she's keeps looking at toff's pretty pets. X3

I love the coloring on Accio. (Love the name too!)

Can I offer you these Gidgets? They are Pageant Gidgets, not set to 0.

Aaaand one of the offspring of this one when she breeds (not limited lined, just hasn't bred yet)

red_uni387

Ryuu, isn't the 2nd one from the breeding tent?

edit: nevermind, was one of the parents XD

Ryuukokoro

*puffs up proudly* I colored 'em too! ^^ The gray with the blue and red, I mean. Ryuu is very proud that babies got made from her colored Gidget.

Scullisto

I have two rows of gidgets that are "Name Me" that I can be tempted into parting with.  One is however on reserve and is mark, but the rest are there if you wish to stop by and see my little gidgets.

hiyoko

toffeeca

Oh Ryuu, would you trade the first two and the last one for Accio? I am already waiting on one of the green ones. :)

Oh my gosh Scullisto, you have some amazing gidgets. What are you looking for? I love all of these

I do like those hiyoko, what are you interested in? Are they limited?

Ryuukokoro

No prob, toff! If I find another one you don't have I'll come back. XD

Links to 2:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=24355

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=14655

I'll pm you as soon as the pink-haired one has offspring. I'll make a note in her page info so I don't forget. ^^

Scullisto

I am looking at the orange and the purple.  I do believe I have the green already :)

1) is a love tent offspring from kasatsu's Ceclia
2) is from my boy Samhain
...The rest I believe are pagent gidgets

hiyoko

I could make them limited. I like dogs and stable horses.^^

toffeeca

Scullisto- What would you like for all five of them? I am definitely willing to trade an orange and purple baby though.

hiyoko- Is there a dog that you are interested in or were you interested in the light stallion I have up?

hiyoko

I like your male pup GS.^^

Goddesss

I have these to offer.  I will trade one for one and I would like all 3 =)

All offspring will be limited to 10.

Zeus

3 born ready to go to new homes

Bright Eyes

2 ahead of you on the list

Sing Song

Love Dove

3 ahead of you on the list

LLL Babies will be limited like my customs

1 ahead of you on the list

2 ahead of you on the list

Scullisto

I will hold all five till I can think on that question...too tired for tonight.

toffeeca

hiyoko- I will have to think on it.

Goddess- are you interested in anything else? I would love to get one of all six :) I will trade one of each of mine, but would anything else tempt you for the other three?

Goddesss

I am interested in Keenl Cattery and stable stuff.  I have akidney stone and am on my way to bed.  I will look tomorrow.  You have a couple puppies who are adorible.

Goddesss

oh I will put you on the list for all 6 in the morning =)

toffeeca

oh, I hope you feel better Goddess! I will put you on the list for all three of my gidgets and we can talk about what else you would like in the morning. :)

YourLoveOnly

I have all of my limited line gidgets on the account Guinea Pups (click! ^^) and all of my other gidgets on this account. For this account I am willing to trade any Gidget I have more than one of.

I currently have 5 different types of Limited gidgets and 2 more customs that are already ordered.

I am interested in Stable foaling paddocks/tags and maybe horses or kennel dogs.

toffeeca

YLO- are you interested in the stable horse I have up or one of the dogs I have for sale? How many gidgets are you thinking is far per horse/dog? Or if I was to trade a tag-it/foaling paddock how many gidgets would you trade? I am interested in all five of yours. :)

YourLoveOnly

I already snagged your dogs I was interested in xD
I believe I have your white chihuahua and your english setter boy :P
I'm not really interested in that horse, I already have a light male with the same color.

Errr.. how many.. that's haaard xD Make me an offer? O.o

hiyoko

If you don't want to trade the pup, I'd take the horse instead. ;)

toffeeca

YLO- Well, how I was thinking, one gidget usually goes for 100k SG. Ravv trades one tag it or foaling paddock for one kennel dog. A kennel dog goes for 500k SG. So I would like to trade one foaling paddock. I noticed that you did have more gidgets in the breeding tent, so I would be willing to do two tag its/foaling paddocks for one of each of you current gidgets plus one of each of the new ones. So 1 mil worth of stable stuff for at most 8 gidgets. How does that sound?

hiyoko,I am more willing to take you up on that offer, but I am still going to think on it for a little bit :)

YourLoveOnly

Sounds great :D

I'll take 2 foaling paddocks then :)

Pinkshadow

Tribe

I have this boy :D
Not really looking to be rid of him but would you be interested? Hes sorta limited in the fact that his parents i think are limited line (youd have to pm silv to ask her she owns them) and the fact that hes not go any children himself. Hes a show gidget it think..maybe a pagent. i personally paid 500k for him though.

Tribe

To bad you dont want wobbles XD im ordering more then a few semi customs with crystals im getting in a trade >.> lots o little special babies to come.

toffeeca

YLO- Ok, I will send the trade to Ravv, how many of yours have already been born?

Pink- Are you interested in trading their offspring? What are you interested in?

Hunni- I may be interested depending on what you are looking for.

Tribe

I really rather adore orange red & white limited line gidgets :D but really you can make an offer..though i didnt think i did but i may have gotten a room for him in the little lost love events so i may wait to trade him..hang on/

toffeeca

EDIT too slow ><

I will wait to see what your wobbles look like before I choose, if thats ok. Will you let me know when you get them?

YourLoveOnly

I have one of all 5 original gidgets available already :D

Tribe

Oh yes, if your interested in wobbles :D They will all be semi customs so i cant promise what they will look like but i can give you colors for each ^^

And yes i did nab a slot for that boy so i can offer him, and some of his offspring for either a stable foaling paddock (really need one like uber bad trying to figure out a greys genetics) or one of each of you limited line gidgets because i adore them all.

toffeeca

Yay, no waiting for stubborn breeders! :) I sent the trade to Ravv, can you put one of each up for bid YLO?

I would defiantly be interested in love tent offspring from him, Hunni. :)

Rodent Cottage

There's one of each up for bid now :D
http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?ID=238

Note: they are not allowed to be taken into the tent, because they are my personas and their babies. I know the offspring will be unique looking, but I just wanna be the only one who gets to breed with them. I hope that's not a problem.

Tribe

Awesome :D we'll see how they go its kinda an odd breed because i bred him to the starry looking blue gidget. We'll see what they produce hopefully three neat offspring.

The wobbles im hoping to get are (and i think there will be enough crystals to cover these and more really)

Male
Dark Blue.Golden.royal purple
Female
Light Pink.Dark Grey.white

Male
Medium Blue Teal.Light Blue Teal.white
Female
Lime green.pink.black

Male
Light yellow.golden.white
Female
Dark Teal.medium teal.light blue

& im hoping to have enough for maybe one more pair? which will be
Male
Dark Red.Black.White
Female
White.Cyan.Royal Purple

>.>

toffeeca

Nope, thats not a problem at all.:)

Goddesss

I would like the Little male GS pup you have for the other 3 babies.

I usually get 200k - 250k for LL offspring.  I know you value them lower so maybe we can meet in the middle =)