News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for gidgets

Started by toffeeca, March 09, 2010, 10:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I would be willing to do the male GS pup, and one of each of my limited gidgets, I will mark you down one the list for when the babies are born. Are your gidgets born yet?

Goddesss

one of them is and is up for bid.  The others are not yet. =)  You can take the one now though.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=21252

toffeeca

Goddesss

oppps I meant the female but love them both so if I cant trade then I will take the male.  Sorry.  I am really out of it right now.

toffeeca

Goddesss

Thanks I dont have any of that color and she is darling.

toffeeca

You are welcome! I hope you start to feel better!

YourLoveOnly

I have two more customs that have arrived (no these are not breeding tent babies, we already agreed you will be getting those^^), I dunno if you want to work something out? ^^

toffeeca

What were you looking for YLO?

YourLoveOnly

I'd really like something from TheStable, but I think that's unlikely for just two Gidgets..
So I'm not really sure =o I don't suppose you also collect LL Wobbles? Otherwise I would have 5 pets (2 gidgets, 3 wobbles) that you don't have yet..

toffeeca

Sorry, but I'm not much into wobbles.

Scullisto

If you still want the five I can trade one for one the first two then give you the rest as a gidgety gift.

toffeeca

The one for one, meaning you get two of my limited gidgets? Just want to make sure. Which two did you want?

Scullisto

The orange and purpley ones...I already have one of the green.  I will place the ones you want up for bid.

toffeeca

Ok, I have a purple one up for bid for you now, and will let you know when the orange is born.

Scullisto

I also have this little lady up for bids as well if you were interested.

Is it under the Toffeeca account? I think Im blind and dont see it...

toffeeca

oh, yes I am interested :)

Here you are. It was hiding among some purple shows. :)

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=89804

Scullisto

Oh  a sneaky little one....

Thank you :)
*edit...she's not up  for bid.

toffeeca

She is now. Still being sneaky, must not have saved the bid change.

Scullisto

I love her...lil ninja gidget...:)