News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Helping a friend]Dogs/Fish/PUs/Quinsta/SG for PG

Started by Tribe, April 27, 2010, 05:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

As i havent really been on lately and it may be awhile before i can become completely settled to be back on secundi like before i feel as if some of my doggies would love perfect homes that can contest and breed them as they deserve.

Though most will be staying with me, i have a few that could find new homes. And i have a friend on PI whom is trying to collect 2 million pg for a custom garudian (ITW) so i figured again i could help her out a little.

I have around 1 mill sg to offer

The Following Dogs

Summer Rain
Poodle

Straight Talk
Husky

Jessica
Golden

Tall Man
Golden

Pretty Lady
Boxer

Tyson
Boxer

Clyde Goomer
Hound

Bear
Hound

I Like Cash
Iggy

I also have beds in my inventory.

A Painted Unicorn
Any airfish

and -possibly- my quinsta (will take a bigger offer to take her from me)

You may post or pm me any offer in PG only!

Tribe

if you are the old owner of the iggy, and youd like the pup back please pm me. Its the only one i question in rehomeing but i dont remember its old owner. Ill take sg rather then pg for it. (from the old owner only)

BabyKittenCandy

You have some pretty Airfish, but I have *no* idea of thier value ^^

PonyMama

indigowulf

Hmm I just realized I already own the sibling of the husky, so there goes that ... but..

For the quinsta and both the painted unis, I will give you the 2 mil you need.

toffeeca

I will give you 2mil PG for the quinsta and the female appy PU. :)

indigowulf

Hmpph.

2 mil, + 3 seeing baubles (airfish custom baubles) + a medium kennel bed for all 3. Since you said all you needed was the 2 mil?

YourLoveOnly

Hunni you are getting out of bloodhounds? But I ordered you one from the tag it slots as you requested.. Will she be immediately traded off then? I would feel really bad about that. I know as a colorist it is very upsetting to spend time coloring a pet to see it traded off immediately.

red_uni387

XLostxDestinyX

For the boxer pair I could offer a bunch of PG ... please PM me if interested!

Tribe

Yes ylo i am, since im not on enough to really try to do a bunch of breeds im going to stick with my pitties and my lovely sammies because thier luffy fur is awesome. However i was going to pm you on that matter..you can keep the bloodhound if youd like her.

Now then

Red if you want bear back you can have him ^^ i understand that you loved him before you put him in that contest i won him so thats fine with me.

Lost you may have the pair for pg so :D i will be pming you!

Indigo im going to pm you first, i have a question becaus im not trading one of the pus so i dont know if you'll still want to do the trade or not. If she dosnt toffecca ill accept your offer

Ill leave everything else up for offer for a few more days before i lock this thread.

red_uni387

Tribe

See >.> ive been off secundi to long XD getting people mixed up with other people >.>

well red feel free to offer sweetie :D ive got the pg she needs so they are kinda just for offer now to get her some extra funds to run on.

red_uni387

500k for him? :) I think that's what doggies went for on PI

indigowulf

sorry sorry, I was at a meeting with BF. home now, answered your PM

Tribe

That'll do red :D ill put him up for bid and you can send the pg to Orchid on pi.

red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

If you only want to continue with Samoyeds and Pitties then I would like my Afghan and Yorkie boys back, please. You haven't even named the Afghan yet and I am very attached to my lines.. I would like them to be in loving homes.

Pinkshadow

I would like my boxer tyson back if you dont want him more :/

Tribe

YLO & Pinkshadow im going to have to say no to both of those requests.

Next just putting this out there for all to know, it will also be posted on my presentation.

I will be taking a stand against the rules of contracts from now on. It is silly for one to trade a dog and still have control over it. Real breeders in real life do not do this, thus i find it wrong on here. I paid for this dog, its rightfully completely mine and i will do with it as i please. If you were attached to the pet, im sorry but you shouldnt have rehomed it.

If other users do not like that i will not let them have control over thier old animals so be it. I am completely understanding if you no longer will do dealings with me because of this however you must know i am in no means in the wrong.

Thus, i have no contract myself. After ive traded a dog i will not have any control over what happens to it afterwards.

With that being said i do promise to keep any of the dogs i buy from being inbred or over bred as i understand its keeping with the quality of the lines.

So the point to this whole thing is, if i have one of your old dogs. Its exactly that, your old dog. It is now mine and i may trade/sell it as i please if i want to without being bullied or bashed. I will not feel bad i am sorry if this upsets you however this is not something real owners would do in RL so i feel that asking it on here is not fair nor normal.

CutieePiee

Are you still looking for PG only for these pretties?  :) Just making sure... Oh how I wish I had my PI account left for this reason and this reason only. xP

PonyMama

then don't sign contracts!

from this point do not try do any trades with my kennels at all as I also require my contract signed which states I would love a chance to get the dog back.

and yes in real life some kennels/breeders will require Money or the dog back if contracts are broken.  And if the contract is signed and agreed upon, the breeder not the buyer will win in court.

Tribe

PM with the kennels stand on contracts i find it rather odd that anyone can keep them at all. Personally my family and i have been in and out of the breeding world with both cats an dogs and never not once have i ever seen a owner/breed of any sort make someone sign a contract saying theyd give the dog back and so on. 

Ive seen spaying/neutering contracts, and thats just to perserve the quality of breeding lines. Not to have control of a dog thats no longer thiers.

But that is exactly why i made that post, i will no longer ever be signing contracts other then to say i wont over breed or in breed the dog. If its traded ill require the same out of its next owner.

Now then, again if you dont want me to have you dogs simply do not trade them to me easy as that.

Next Cutiee pie unless you have some prettie pitties, im going to have to keep it to pg for now.

Tribe

Though cutiee i just thought about it, if your interested my friend could use a renewal on her account i think its what 14 or 23? right so for the half year itd be three dogs id trade your or 5 for the year renewal ^^ or you could subsitute one dog for two small beds or one medium & small or one large.

YourLoveOnly

Hunni you can say you won't sign contracts from now on but you need to follow ones you've signed before. I have PMs where you say you will return the yorkie boy to me if you don't want him anymore, same for the afghan. Before I sold you the afghan I told you I was very attached to him and would only trade him to you if you would give him back after you don't want him anymore. So if you say you will only continue with the pitties and samoyeds then I want them back. That was the agreement. And now that TheKennel won't help reposses them if you break the rule you have simply decided that you will now start breaking my contract because you can get away with it? Not cool.

PonyMama

Some of the kennel workers themselves have contracts, but they dont' want to be enforcing these rules themselves, they want each person to have something they can enforce themselves, so as you may have already signed some contracts that could leave you in a bad place with your feedback.

It is a respect thing, I respect that you love your dogs and you want them in a home that will keep them, I understand you don't want them overbred, or inbred, and I understand that you want your kennel initials in the show name.

and just casue I found this real dog contract, from a shelter stating what I am saying
Quote8.To adopt the Animal only as a personal pet/companion and not as a gift, working animal, or guard dog;
9.The Animal is not be be sold or given away for any reason. If it becomes necessary to find the Animal another home, Friends in Need will be contacted and the Animal shall be returned to them;
10.If the Animal has not been spayed/neutered at the time of this adoption, I agree to have the surgery done by __________. In the event I do not have the Animal altered by the date agreed upon then ownership of the Animal shall revert to Friends in Need upon demand.

Tribe

No whats not cool is that your trying to control something that is no longer rightfully yours. Im not offering either of them for trade so there should be no worries over them period.

Im sorry but i find it incredibly silly to be so attached over a virtual adoptable. And i find it silly that i should have to give it back to someone if i dont want it any longer. Sorry, i cant say that enough but i wont be bullied. Im a grown women, and i have a right to change my mind as much as you do period the end. I have a right to do as i please within the guidelines, im not breaking any rules here as stated by the kennel as contracts have to be able to be withheld by the previous owner. I have a bunch of dogs i will never get rid of because i adore they way they are colored. And for the most part i keeping up with the contracts they came with. Im just saying if i want to trade them for something i could use better or someone else could use better i should be allowed to, without the old owner bashing me over it. I dont think ive crossed any lines at all, this has been my stance on the contracts since ive started here. However its just now been seen by the kennel the same way.

PM, okay love thats fine however ive never seen it ever. I believe it to be quite rare, as i know personally id never do that myself its to odd to try to control something thats no longer mine. Thus i will not let others control something thats no longer thiers.

Like i said i wont be allowing people to buy dogs off of me whom i think will inbreed or overbreed as that hurts line quality but i will allow people to buy dogs if i think they are going to a better home where they will be used.

YourLoveOnly

For me the most upsetting is that even though we can give bad feedback etc we cannot get those pets back. When I rehomed them I was under the impression I could get them back otherwise I would have never traded some of my dogs to Hunni, because I know she was still unsure about the breeds she wanted to keep. I made her promise to give them back if she didn't want them anymore because that was the only thing I was comfortable with. She promised. Now that TheKennel won't help me enforce this rule and she refuses to give them back I am basically just out of luck.

I understand why they made this new rule, but it is unfair that already completed trades are now affected by this. I cannot go ahead and say "oh but now I can't protect my pets anymore so I want them back". I can't undo trades if the other party doesn't agree. So now certain people own pets, break my contract and I cannot ever get that pet back. If I would have known I would not have rehomed them. I would of course rehome dogs but only with users I think are very trustworthy and have proven they live up to contracts, like Goddesss and BKC for example. This is just very very upsetting. I shall leave this thread alone for a while now because it is getting to me real bad. *leaves*

CutieePiee

Although it's fine that you don't sign anymore contracts here on out, but I don't think you should void all the contracts you've signed previously just because of this new rule...

If you didn't agree with it, like PM said, don't sign it in the first place. But once you have signed it, it's only right to uphold it.

Tribe

First this thread is for Trading dogs, and from now forth it is the only thing i want posted in this thread.

However YLO not once did i ever say i didnt want the dogs you had traded me, nor did i say in the future if i didnt want them i wouldnt let you have them back now did i. My post was not directly related to your dogs, at all for that matter it was just so everyone knows my stance.

I still want those dogs,  needless i never agreed that if i didnt breed or contest them that i would give them back. I just said if i didnt want them they could go back to you. It is exactly why i posted that if the old owner of that iggy wanted him back they could have him for what i gave for him. No big deal im sure. And i stand by that actually, if i decide to trade a dog that i signed a contract in the past ill trade it back to the old owner for exactly what i had agreed. Mostly that was for a fair offer which in this case i want pg for these dogs. If the old owner wants the dog back, they can offer a fair amount of pg for the dog and it will go back to them.

Or it is how i understood to what i was agreeing.

CutieePiee

Quote from: Hunni on April 28, 2010, 10:50:47 AM
Though cutiee i just thought about it, if your interested my friend could use a renewal on her account i think its what 14 or 23? right so for the half year itd be three dogs id trade your or 5 for the year renewal ^^ or you could subsitute one dog for two small beds or one medium & small or one large.

No, I wasn't going to trade any USD for them.

XLostxDestinyX

I can try to do my part by saying if there was a contract for the boxer Tyson I purchased, I would be willing to sign the contract, and keep upholding it for the original owner :)
I'm not saying anything else, expect thank you Hunni for letting my add to my ever-so-loved puppy palace!

Tribe

Thats fine cutiepie, i was just throwing it out there for you.

And xlostxdestinyx thank you, you see im making sure these dogs go to good homes! maybe better fitting then what i would be considered because the other users are still fine with the old contracts.

YourLoveOnly

I asked you that if you didn't want them I wanted them back. You said you didn't agree to it. By that it was my understand that you didn't want them and therefor I said you needed to give them back. If you want them then that's fine, you are not required to compete or breed them of course. My understand was you wanted to get rid of all dogs that were not pitties or samoyeds so that is my mistake then.

If you ever don't want them anymore you do have to give them back, but you know that. I'm glad you are posting here that if that happens you will give them back and I hope you will stick to that, because you posted in TheKennel's thread that you will ignore rules you think are silly including the give-back-and-not-rehome rule. So please, stick to what you have just promised. Keep them, love them and if you don't want them return them to me.

Tribe

Yes yes, i meant i wont be signing contracts in the future to dogs that are to be given back to owners. Not that i wouldnt uphold the already signed ones, it just kinda purturbed me that you wanted dogs back that i wasnt offering for trade. Like i said the only dog i agreed to anything on was the iggy and i didnt even sign a contract i was just a mutal agreement.

I meant by the pittie/sammies thing i would only be using those for breeding in the future for sure. So most of my dogs i no longer needed, however there are still many that i adore from the bottom of my heart just because i like the dog and ive more then likely had it since a pup so i plan keeping it for 'pet' status. Though i may breed them other users dogs in the future i wont be using it as a breed i do regulary. I have a bad way with wording things, and people tend to see it the wrong way. Or not the way that i do. Sorry for any confusion here. i just meant in the future i wont be buying/trading for dogs with this rule unless i plan on just keeping the dog forever and ever amen. There are some dogs (such as your afghan) that yes i plan on keeping that long XD however there are some i just want at that moment and then in the future (because of the way they've grown or the breeds lines or anything really) i no longer want it.

I know with tyson i didnt sign anything like i did with you YLO or i know that ive signed a contract with ravv over her lab & her NSDT dog and i have no plans of ever using those two for much more then as a pet however i also have no plans on ever getting rid of them.

WillowDragon

Quote from: Hunni on April 28, 2010, 11:00:51 AM
Im sorry but i find it incredibly silly to be so attached over a virtual adoptable.

I'm just gonna say, that really annoyed me.  Thanks for the insult, and i'm sure alot of other people thank you for it too.
I don't even enforce contracts for my Kennels anymore but you sure as heck won't be getting any dogs from me.

Quite frankly you are painting yourself in a very bad light in my opinion, and looking very much like someone who is using a popular adoptable to make a quick buck.

Tribe

Not really, its my opinnon im entitled to it.

If youd dont want to do dealings with me im totally fine with it. If you offened by what ive said im truley sorry.

Ive done nothing wrong though at all, im keeping up with the kennel rules and old contracts ive signed both.

Im trying to help out a friend, and it seems completely fine with me to do so. Im not trying to make myself fall into a bad spot its just how people play it out that makes it like that really. Again its up to you what you do.

YourLoveOnly

You actually did break a rule, the blue merle corgi, Aoi, you traded him without notifying me but I was too late to take action. I do agree with Willow, you have a habit of turning around and trading/selling pets you have just acquired, but I've told you that before.

toffeeca

Hunni, could you update your first thread with what is still available? I have been looking back and forth between your pet page and here and I see several of the pets are missing.

Also, how much more PG are you needing?

And, are you still going to be around to breed your wobbles, since I know you have people who reserved them?

Fwuffly

If they are still available I will offer 500k each for both the Goldies?

Tribe

YLO i didnt even think i had gotten him from you to tell you the truth. For some reason i was thinking it was splitty and since shes went poof i didnt think to ask about it sorry for that.

Toffecca ive got all the pg my friend was looking for however im leaving this up just because these dogs still need home along with a few air fish and i havnt found them yet. so whatevers offered now will be considered.

Next fwuffle yes i have them still, and 500k would be perfectly fine for them both.

YourLoveOnly

Hiyoko traded him to you, but he was bred by me and the new owner had to agree to the contract, we exchanged PMs about that too. Hiyoko did the same thing you did, traded before I noticed, but we agreed that she could trade Aoi and I could trade another dog I got from her to make it fair. When I noticed you had already traded him to Ravv there was not much I could do at that point.. I wouldn't punish someone else because you broke a rule, Ravv didn't know a thing. Although that reminds me I should PM Ravv about him to inform her of my contract.

Tribe

honestly i really dont remember the pm hun i swear, i didnt know he was even sold on a contract in the first place.

red_uni387

Hunni do you want me to keep your kennel's initials for Bear? :)

Tribe

Nope like i said i have no kennel agreement other then no over or inbreeding!

red_uni387