News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wobbles LL Offspring {5 more added}

Started by Goddesss, May 26, 2010, 11:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goddesss

I have these 3 cuties I am going to start a list for.  

All have been born.
Blake
1. XLostxDestintyX *
2. Crowflux *
3. toffeeca *
4. PM *
5. Scullisto *
6. Ryuukokoro*
7. red_uni387 *
8. Whimsy*

Blair
1. Crowflux
2. XLostxDestintyX
3. toffeeca
4. PM
5. YLO
6. red_uni387
7. Ryuukokoro
8. Whimsy

All have been born.
Freedom
1. Crowflux*
2. PM*
3. Whimsy*
4.toffecca*
5. XLostxDestinyX*

Semper Fi
1. PM*
2.toffecca
3. YLO

Cloe
1. PM
2.toffecca

Fancy
1. PM
2.toffecca

Liberty
1. PM*
2. toffecca*
3. XLostxDestinyX
4. Born

Paradice
1. PM
2. toffecca

Strider
1. PM
2. toffecca
Looking for other LL Wobbles or Gidgets, but feel free to offer whatever you have. =)

If more then the 10 are born the extras will live together in a different account never to be released into population.

toffeeca

Do any of mine interest you? Limited to five.

Goddesss

All of them of course =). 

How about 2 and 4 for now.  I will hope I can offer on the other 3 soon. =)

PonyMama

could I offer 50k each?
(I am so out of how much the semi customs might be worth)

toffeeca

Ok, I have marked you down. :)

Goddesss

PM I will send you a message. 

indigowulf

I want all the wobbles I can get my hands on.. I need to come up with something to trade for semicustom!

I may just turn in a bunch of wobbles and get some semi-customs to trade for all the other semi's that just came out :)

Goddesss

Added another one.  I do have more but I am waiting for them to breed to add them to here.

Whimsy

Ill offer a custom little bittie per an ll offspring :)

PonyMama

Custom Luminaria for last wobble?
Need more wobbles!

Goddesss

Whimsy Sounds good did you want all 3?
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=346207
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=265298
The white one hasnt had babies yet.

That is great PM I want a Goddesss Lumi do you need a form?
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=346209
Now my others need to breed so hopefully you will make the same offer.

PonyMama

Send a form if you want so I know breed and exact hexes, but I know what you want

Goddesss

I added a new one.  Only of has been born as of now though.  I have I think 5 more.  I dont know if I should put them up now or wait until they are born though.

PonyMama

Goddesss

Did you think i could resist.  I still have 10 more i need from you after this one.  I would like a Light Hammer Furimi please.  I can make up a form if you want.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=356994

PonyMama

You don't have to unless you want something exact that I may not think of or need to send exact hexes.
I will color him tomorrow, so you don't have to accept until he is delivered.

Goddesss

Nope what ever you do is fine and I would have too look up the exact hexes.  I dont use them when I color them though I just pick a close color. 

Take your time.  You have your wobbley wobble. 

PonyMama

what other wobbles you got?

I am wobble deprived, I have a few semi's on order but until I get them I am needing some more

Goddesss

I dont have any others born yet.  Thinking of moving them to my other account so they have a higher chance at breeding.  These are the others I am waiting to breed though.

The black with flowers is my favorite.  I could have kissed Silv for her. =)

PonyMama

*runs around*
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah AH ah ah ah ah

They are all so cute

*grabby hands*

More forms fill out more forms for wobbly babies?????

Goddesss

If you want me to make a list i will.  Or I can wait until they breed.  Either is fine with me.

PonyMama

Give me something to do tomorrow then I get them when the breed

just my luck they breed this weekend and I can't color anything

Goddesss

Thats fine i will send you which ones i want.

PonyMama

Wonderful

Ok 11:15pm and since my hubby is out with the baby hunting down tylenol for her (she is getting tooth number 6 in 2 months) I shoudl get some sleep

Goddesss

Oh wow.  Surprised he took the baby with him, but i guess the car ride calms her down.  My daughters teeth coming in dont really cause her an issue.  She still only has 5 though.  Hope your little one gets through this soon.

PonyMama

yeah the natural stuff we use pops the teeth through fairly quickly.  So she went from two bottom teeth, to 4 tops, three bottoms (with one mroe on the way) in only a couple months.
We use an Amber teething necklace (which she just wears) and then Camilia, and tylenol at night

Both my girls were HORRIBLE teethers.  My first daughter used to get a diaper rash so bad it woudl blister and burst open to bleed the entire teething time.
My little oen did that with the first two then we found the necklace.

Goddesss

Totally missed your last post.  I am glad you found something that works.  Last my daughter was hurting or something.  She was screaming and then she kept scratching her chest.  Scratched sores into it.  Gave her Motrin and she was finally ok.  I kept thinking poor think I jinxed her said her teething didnt bother her.

Opps 4 Liberty were born.  Sending the people on the list their links now. 

PonyMama

do some research and see if you can get yoru hands on an amber teething necklace.  I don't exactly know how they work, but I love how mine works for the little one

Goddesss

yea I will look into that.  I looked at your link when you had posted it on facebook.  I just thought it helped with the pain from teething.  Didnt realize it helped the teeth come in.