News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[TheStable] YLO is rebuilding her Stables!

Started by YourLoveOnly, July 14, 2010, 02:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

After debating for a long time I've decided to revamp my Stables just like I did with my Kennel last year. Almost all will be available to offer on (except a few faves and personal characters), but I may decide to keep some of them.

Thumbnails of all horses you can offer on:

Fullsized pictures can be found here: http://stable.colbyforkicks.com/gallery/v/Horse+Owners/YourLoveOnly/
You can ask me if you want to know their exact coat colors/markings or anything else :)

If I forgot about anyone's contract by accident, please please let me know. I know almost all of them were customs or bred by me, but one or two of them have been trades.

Mostly interested in:
- Cleitaeg-Cats
- WildGrowth pets (& items too)
- Faekind
- TheKennel dogs and staff breedings (will consider tags and beds too)
- Garden Noms
- Gryphions

Don't let that short list scare you off! You can defenitely offer other adoptables too.
I will look at SG and USD, but only offers of at least 1 million SG/$5 USD because I prefer trades and not sales.

I'd be interested in the following Kennel breeds: Samoyed, Chihuahua, Afghan Hound, Chinese Crested, Labrador, Pomeranian, Saluki, Yorkshire Terriers, Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Kinda in order of preference.

On hold:
indigowulf

Willow

I would love to offer;

Italian Radio - 1mil
What If We Could - 1mil
Amnesia - 1mil
Come in Closer - 1mil

Total 4 mil

Tomorrow for;
Dollie

Into the Ocean for;
Capricorn

One large bed for Everlasting Friend...

*phew*
I think that's it :)
~Willow

BabyKittenCandy

Interested in the following ones:

A Quiet Mind - 161
Inner Glow - 147
Independantly Happy - 290
Tomorrow - 220
Graceful Dancing - 160
Voice of a Friend - 195

I dont suppose you know how many lil ones any of them have running about?

I can offer a Kennel Tag each, or possibly beds if you prefer. Saddly I dont have any of the adopts listed free atm. Or ofc, I can offer Wind Runners but yeah.

YourLoveOnly

None of my horses have been bred more than once, so it's either 0 foals or 1 foal. I can probably even find the exact foal and the current owner if needed, I have kept pretty good records of all of them =)

Willow

Gah, I might have to offer more, they're too tempting ;3;
*thinks*
~Willow

BabyKittenCandy

Sweet! My offers stand then hun, im not gonna try and 'bid' (seen lots of people doing that lately and it bugs me) But I will say I could prolly get one or two line art edit tags for you if you wanted rather than just the regulars.

YourLoveOnly

Yea that's why I try not to accept SG offers. And like I said I would rather trade, so tags would be more tempting than SG :)

So far I am defenitely tempted by the tags and Willow's offer of a large bed. :)

PonyMama

Medium Kennel bed for: 3 weeks she sleep (#425)
Medium Kennel bed for: Schizophrenia (#219)
Medium Kennel Bed for: Sexual Powertrip (#370)

toffeeca

YLO how long will you be leaving this up? I want to offer on some but don't have the time right now.

YourLoveOnly

I will most likely not decide until Sunday (and it will likely be open after that too, I don't think they will all be gone by then). Exceptions to this would be Cleitaeg Cats and WildGrowths I love and Kennel staff breedings.

Taruia

I am interested in any of your drafts...I will have a standing offer for 500k AND a kennel tag for any/all of them.

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

CutieePiee

I can offer:
500k + a large kennel bed for one horse
1 million SG for another horse
Any 1 item in the Kennel shiney (including Gold Tag-it) for another horse
= 3 horses I'm offering for

For any of these:

red_uni387

For 368, I can offer a gold stable tag :D

edit: and for Italian Radio, can offer this saluki pup

gotta at least try for him since he's Peanut Butter's father :)

springacres

I can offer a Small Kennel Bed and 300k SG for #185.  Silver dapple plus dun is <3333

YourLoveOnly

Can everyone specify regular or gold? I assume all offers are regular tags, but I'd like to know for sure.

BabyKittenCandy

I have 2 that include champ packs and the rest are just regular

CutieePiee

I have editted my post to include more things I am offering. :)

red_uni387

slightly editted my post ^^

also, what coat does 465 have?

YourLoveOnly

O.o I don't have that coat saved anymore.. Dunno what happened. But 99% sure it was blue dun frame overo.

red_uni387

weird... o_O
and thanks, she's very pretty no matter what her coat is :D

toffeeca

I am interested in any/all of your drafts. I can offer Pecora stuff and possibly gryphions, but it would be different babies then I previously had up for offer.

Pecora wise I can offer
2 customs + extra breeding item (minus triplet items)
or
extra breeding slot (limit of two)
or
something else, if there is something you have in mind feel free to talk to me about it

And I am willing to trade for as many of your drafts as you want to trade me.

springacres

#465 looks like a blue roan frame overo to me, but that's just my opinion.

YourLoveOnly

Oh err yes could also be roan. I dunno anymore >.> I can go dig for info tomorrow?

I am sorting through offers right now, but am waiting to hear back from sera. =)

@toffeeca: would you be willing to give me 2nd pick of your gryphion litter for a horse of your choice?
And excluding triplet items, is that correct or was it meant to say excluding all multiples?

toffeeca

Yep, I would.

Here is the litter, minus my choice:

And I would love 231, Amnesia. :)

YourLoveOnly

Deal =) I'd love the first male, the yellow one.
And if you are interested I am willing to make the same offer on the others as well. That is one stunning litter O.o

And because these horses have personal names with my Stable theme.. New name for Amnesia, please?

toffeeca

Would you mind if I put up a trade thread first and see what kind of offers I get? Although that is extremely tempting.

Also, I did mean only excluding triplet items, twin items would be included. :D

And name... how about Pagic. :)

YourLoveOnly

Should I put any on hold for you then to make sure the ones you want aren't taken? =)

And yay, awesome. I'm pretty sure I'll be trading some for Pecora too then.

toffeeca

Could you hold Sexual Powertrip #370 and X-Amount of Words #289 for me? Feel free to PM me about Pecora stuff also. :)

PonyMama

I can add extra orlaya breeding to each of my offers (for 3 more) and I will give eahc of those breedings a gold potion as well (so twins for sure triplets small percent)

Taruia

I'm going to up my offer on any/all of your drafts to 1Mil SG and a gold kennel tag each.

YourLoveOnly

Still waiting to hear back from sera and indigo, but decided it's time to start accepting offers anyway. I know indigo is not interested in light horses, so I will trade some of those away already and once I hear from indigo I will figure out what happens to my drafts (most of them will be going to Taruia).

@Willow: I'll accept a large bed for Everlasting Friend #158. Link to bed and a new name for her?
@PonyMama: I'll accept a medium kennel bed + gold potion orlaya breeding for 3 Weeks, She Sleeps #425. Link to bed and a new name for her?
@CutieePiee: I'll accept 500k + a large kennel bed for #184 and a golden tag-it for Breakfast After Ten #196. Please send the SG, the items and names for them.

Coat colors and genetic coat strings for most of them can be found here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=1527.0

Still considering BKCs offer, I am hoping to hear back from sera before I decide >.>
For now I will decline red's offer on the drafts.

red_uni387

For 230 or 197, 1 mil SG + golden stable tag?

For 153, 500k + large kennel bed?

springacres

YourLoveOnly

Taru, right now I am willing to trade you the following Drafts:
- Angel #036
- Italian Radio #153
- What If We Could #197
- James #218
- Weight of the World #230
- Say It #232
- unnamed foal (I can send her to you grown or as a foal and you can submit growing request yourself, what would you prefer?)

If you are still interested, please send the SG and tags and give me new names for them.
(I might trade you more later, not sure yet.)

Taruia

Names
036 - Sunlight Mist
153 - Desperado
197 - Reverence
218 - Soliloquy
230 - Honor Bound
232 - Muddy River
foal -  Rain Drop Diva

SG and tags coming!

ETA: SG and Tags sent! Yay for new horsies!

toffeeca

Ok, I have decided that the whole lot of gryphions are going to go off to you :)

For names can I have Sexual Powertrip #370 be Faven and X-Amount of Words #289 be Panoy, please?

I will post the gryphion stuff now. :)

If you are still interested in trading for Pecora stuff then feel free to PM me. I am interested in any of the drafts :)

Willow

Ack, sorry I should have checked this sooner X3;
Bed link;

http://www.secundi.net/itempage.php?ID=6407

New name;
Mainstream

Ty!
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

All confirmed :)
Still figuring out where the remaining ones will go.

red_uni387

probably tired of seeing me posting here, but I've gone to stare at Tomorrow and Weaknesses too many times and I just have to try XD

Tomorrow (220) - gold stable tag
Weaknesses (288) - large kennel bed

YourLoveOnly

I'll accept the large bed for Weaknesses =) Link to bed and new name, please?
I am not currently interested in Stable stuff though. I would be willing to trade Tomorrow for that saluki pup of yours, if you still have him available?

red_uni387

http://www.secundi.net/itempage.php?ID=9337
Bittersweet Triumph

I still have the saluki pup avaliable ^^
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=318109
But a new name for Tomorrow I have to think a bit longer on XD

Thank you! :D

YourLoveOnly

If you could give me a name sometime today or tomorrow that would be great. I wanna send in all trade requests at once (well, all the ones I've decided on for now) to save Ravv from a whole bunch of PMs :)

red_uni387

I just needed a few minutes and my brother to get off the comp XD

Could I rename him Autumn Forest?

Willow

I'm going to offer more beds for;
Either draft female
Either dappled/spotted male light
Roaned male light

I'll part with two small beds,one large and one medium.

If you have any spare foaling paddocks I will happily offer 2 mil per paddock :)
(Looking to breed first foal)

~Willow

BabyKittenCandy

Dunno if your still considering my offer but I'll add 033 - Should be Loved to my list of ones im interested in and would offer a Kennel Tag for

YourLoveOnly

Oh yes, I am so sorry, I totally forgot. I can trade you Should Be Loved (#033) and Voice of a Friend (#195) for 2 tags with champ packs if you have those. If that's okay please give me the links to the tags and new names for them.

I would also be interested in lineart tags and/or large beds for a few more trades if you still have those available?

BabyKittenCandy

Linkies to the tags:

http://www.secundi.net/itempage.php?ID=16644

http://www.secundi.net/itempage.php?ID=16645

Names:

033 - Sudden Rush
195 - Opportunity Knocks

Which are you after, the line art tags or beds? Or a mix?

YourLoveOnly

BabyKittenCandy

Well there are 4 other horses I was primarily interested in. I have 2 line art edit tags in my locker and several beds ^^