Gryphions | USD Trades (All Finished!) Page 2: Mountain Ponies?

Started by Neocridders, January 10, 2011, 03:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Orders: CLOSED! Thread is just for pickups!
See Page 2 for more stuff!

Hey guys. This weekend is a long weekend, so I'm going to make it a priority to get you all whatever stuff you are owed. This means customs, breedings, etc. for gryphions.
When I finish that stuff, I'll have time to get more imports done.

:)

So, why does Neocridders add to her endless list of things she owes?

Well, this is why. There is some artwork that I'm super interested in. I'm thinking that if I win it, I'll expand the gryphion shop to have more breeds of gryphions!

So... how does that happen?
Neocridders needs $30! At least, since that's just the next possible bid. So, I'm hoping to raise this money this week and then bid, then get everyone what they are owed this weekend.

If interested, the lineart is being sold on PI and is the artwork trades. I'm sure you'll be able to find it if you looked. But I'm wanting to get it and ask the artist if I can bring them over to secundi.

Here's the price list.
Please let me know what you want, and send money. If you aren't sure the price, I'll price it up for you.

**Note - these prices might be different from what they have previously been. Sorry.

2 semi-custom gryphions ~ $5
*1 custom gryphion ~ $6
*A pair of custom gryphions ~ $10
Matching bunny to go with gryphion ~ $4 (expensive due to rarity of bunnies)
Custom bunny with unique features from gryphion ~ $6 depending on difficulty (expensive due to rarity of bunnies)
----------Matching bunnies are matched to go with your gryphion in colors, designs, or both, and you won't typically have a say in what it really looks like other than it will match. Custom bunnies are more specific and you can make them however you like. You get to choose how it looks like, that's why the price is different.
*1 growing custom kitten- gryphion ~$15
----------Starts out as a kitten, and should grow in 1 month. First gen.

--Add on breeding (only available for gryphions purchased here, no feather needed) ~ $10
(price is more than normal, since breedings take much longer, and I'm needing the money, and you guys are good at ordering evil customs... etc. Haha. Sorry for higher price. )
All breedings have a guarentee of at least 4 kittens.

*- The star means that animal mimics will cost extra depending on mimic. Depending on ordersize and difficulty, you may have to pay more. If it's like a simple animal mimic, it wouldn't cost more, but anything like leopard, african wild dog, or etc. WILL cost a few dollars more, unless there is a large overall order.

I will discount extra things/add on extra things if you want on larger orders (so things that cost little extra fees will be free if the total order is maybe... $25 or so.)

If I win the auction and I get those gryphons, I'll promise a premade to each person contributing.

But, if I don't end up winning, sorry... I won't be able to. But I thank you no matter what for your contributions.

Thanks for all the help! Guys, you're awesome. I am hoping we can get the money to get these, but if not, thanks so much for trying.

If anyone wants to just send money and figure out later what they want, that's fine and dandy too. Haha.

And, so you know when it ends, the auction ends 1/15/2011 @ 22:40PI time

ETA:
My email for paypal purchases:

paulfulmer@fuse.net

Please, no echecks. Those don't do me any good!

Neocridders

Will have forms here

Full Custom form::

Name:
Eyes:
Tail:
Beak (main part):
Beak (nostril area):
Wing feathers:
Markings:

Semi-custom form::

Name:
Color 2:
Color 3:

Semi-custom form option two::

Name:
One word that should influence the design or theme:

(note, the word will be how I see fit. So, if you don't think I'll see it how you want me to, it falls under full custom.)

Neocridders

YourLoveOnly

Custom bunny means you can actually pick the bunny's design? That's kinda need. Will have to consider that.

Now I know what lines you are after, because I saw you post and went all 'Oooh maybe Neo will now open customs to get money' so I am a happy YLO xD

Will go get an order up here soon. I want at least 2 full customs and 4 semi customs (would it be okay to add a theme for one of those semi customs? if not then it would be 3 full customs and 3 semi customs). And I'll be back here asap, but I have to do other stuff first >.<

Neocridders

Hmmm... theme semi-customs? Well, I might add an optional form that instead of colors you can put in a theme. But not both colors and a theme, sorry.
The theme may influence in however I see fit, so if you asked for one thing, I may be thinking a totally different thing than how you see it. So beware!

^^ Excellent. I've been contemplating adding on to gryphions for a while now, but I wasn't positive. And now that gryphions are an agency, I'm totally hoping we can expand our wings a bit. And I saw those gryphons a long time ago, and I was like
0.o -drooooool-
XD So, yeah. But that would involve me actually winning those lines. So, with the help of you guys, maybe I can do that.

Neocridders

I changed a few things with the bunnies. I messed up with the prices and what to call them. I think it's easier to understand now.

YourLoveOnly

Okay then that will have to be a full custom. Will place order in a bit, prepping now. Having trouble getting the order up, since most of my semi customs have 4 colors, not three. I only have one semi custom left that has only 3 colors and no theme. (and I still need to post the two full customs I have left in the other thread, will do that this evening too)

Neocridders

Well, I mean, since I'm in need of money, I could charge for one extra color. Maybe another doller per semi-custom for an extra color, so with the 2 semi-customs for $5, two four-color semicustoms would be $7.

Yes, your other stuff will be finished before these things, but I'm going to hopefully have everything done this weekend, so regardless it should be done soon.

YourLoveOnly

2 four color semi customs for $7 it is then ^^

Name: Marloes
Colors: #0080BF, black, #89C541, #E5E5E7

Name: Niek
Colors: #ED8820, #9DE24A, #14653A, #E8E51A

*falls over* 1 AM, very tired YLO. Will order more in the morning and then send the $$

Neocridders

YourLoveOnly

Okay, so YLO's brain is dead from sorting images in her character thread all day >.<
Would it work if I told you how much I want to buy, send you the $$ so you have it already and then post the detailed forms tomorrow?

So I already bought 2 semi customs for $7, I would like to add 4 full customs Gryphions (= 2 pairs = $20? no animal mimics I promise xD) and I wanted to know if I can get a bunny to mimic one Gryphion but give it to the mate? I want one that mimics Art, but give it to Celine. I thought that would be all sorts of adorable <3 I think that would make a total of $31?

Neocridders

I suppose I could do that for the bunny. Yeah. I normally wouldn't do that, but yeah.

^^ Ok. That would be great. Um, so you're paying $31?
Alright. As soon as it gets to my paypal I'll go make a bid for the artwork. And I'll let you guys know if I do get outbid.

Thanks for your help, YLO.
It's amazing. Thanks a million!

YourLoveOnly

It has been sent <3 I know you'll deliver them and right now I'm so tired I do not wanna fill out those forms XD Maybe after I've watched tv for a few hours, but totally not right now and probably not until tomorrow :P

Neocridders

Hahaha. Ok. Thanks for sending it!
Wow, thank goodness I had a bit of money already in my account. The fee took out about a dollar fifty, so  since I had a dollar in the account already, i still have $30 XD Whoot. That's great.

:D Thanks YLO. I'll get to your stuff this weekend. I'll go bid on the auction. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I'll let everyone know if I'm outbid.

YourLoveOnly

I used to have a site that calculated paypal fee for me so I could include it, but I lost the link. Oops. Glad you still had a little left. I also posted my other forms from our trade in the other thread, I hope they are okay.

I have a super shiny character thread here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3517.0
You find all previously completed character customs aka references there ^^

First two forms for my full customs:
Name: Nona
Body: white
Eyes: #dc0000
Tail: black and #dc0000 multistripes
Beak (main part): #dc0000
Beak (nostril area): #dc0000
Wing feathers: #dc0000
Markings: all over black zebrastripes and #dc0000 faded socks on legs (no higher than her knees)

Name: Anthony
Body: #FAE900 (really hoping you will not make Niek's body yellow as well, I would rather not have two character Gryphions with such a similair base color)
Eyes: #A3DE22
Mane: #A3DE22 fading to #A25D18
Tail: #A3DE22
Beak (main part): #A3DE22
Beak (nostril area): #A25D18
Wing feathers: #A25D18
Markings: Nature theme (leaves, vines, flowers, branches.. stuff like that)
Marking colors: #A3DE22, #A25D18 and #FAE900 (so the colors already used on him previously)
Would highly prefer handdrawn markings instead of brushes or at least have them not really look like obvious brushes.
Awesome example of an Anthony custom: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/References/Characters/1z1tixj.png

Will be back tomorrow to fill out forms for JennyLee and Choca.

YourLoveOnly

Final two forms! By the way Neo, will you be online when it ends? Just in case someone tries to snipe it away. That would be awful!

Name: JennyLee
Body: #FFFFC3
Eyes: #0068CE
Tail: #0068CE and #9AD0FF multistripes
Beak (main part): #3482BB
Beak (nostril area): #9AD0FF
Wing feathers: alternating #0068CE and #9AD0FF
Markings: #3482BB faded legs, this dolphin tattoo on her rump, ear tips like my Sayuri has, alternating #0068CE and #9AD0FF.
Refs: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/References/Characters/JennyLee/JennyLee.png
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3517.0

Name: Choca
Body: light chestnut
Eyes: dark brown
Tail: same as body, but with lighter tips
Beak (main part): same as her lighter muzzle here
Beak (nostril area): same as body
Wing feathers: for the main wings same as body with a few lighter feathers matching her beak color, small wing feathers on her feet should all be that lighter color
Markings: white stripe and star on head, pastern on right front leg, unique marking on both hind legs, appaloosa frost on back
Reference: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/References/Characters/011.png

Neocridders

I should be online when it ends. But I won't be able to outbid the person, and that's ok i think. If I can't get these gryphs, it wasn't meant to be. Yeah I'll be upset, but that's life.
:) But until saturday afternoon time for me, i won't worry about it. Thanks though.

YourLoveOnly

Well if you do feel like you want the funds to be able to outbid them, lemme know. I totally don't mind ordering more xD I even found out I have two more semi customs I still need.

Neocridders

Haha. Well, we'll see. If I can get a ton done today I'll be ready for more, but if you want to order some, this is still open, and I'd do them.

YourLoveOnly

Yay, I would love to order more then.

Name: Odette
Body: pale green
Eyes: pink fading into purple
Tail: pink and purple multistripes
Beak (main part): same purple as tail
Beak (nostril area): same pink as tail
Wing feathers: two feathers in each color, in a repeating pattern starting from top: red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, pink
Markings: big butterly on rump, pink gradient on legs with smaller butterflies in various colors (see ref)
Full custom bunny to go with her: #eee05b base with rainbow wings (see the butterfly pet on her back in the ref)
Do you think the bunny could be placed in front of her right front foot (left side for viewers) and uploaded that way, so it's really with her? Like this? It's okay if it can't be done, but it would be awesome if it can.
Reference: http://i52.tinypic.com/12190jm.png
Exact colors: http://i52.tinypic.com/10538g1.png (mane = wing feathers for Gryphion)

Name: Trangar
Colors: #D0B081, #AB5B36, #FCBF16

Name: Blaze
Colors: #dfe1d6, #f24a1b, #70e3e9

Let me know what the total will be and I'll go send it ^^

Neocridders

Bunnies don't go on the actual gryphion. Bunnies will go in the agency notes spot.
If that's a problem let me know. I can try to add that in there though, as a one time sort of thing (so I may do it again, but I don't think it'll be common for bunnies to go in the same image as the gryphion.)

2 semi-customs: $5
1 custom gryphion: $6
Custom bunny: $6
So, a total of $17? Let me know if that's ok. I'll be working on these today. In fact, you've got a new gryphion in your account. I added her last night.

I'll be trying to get as much done as I can today

YourLoveOnly

Yeah I know it usually doesn't, it was meant as 'can I do this just for once' because her pet usually goes with her everywhere and almost is like a part of her, so I thought that would be awesome. But if you don't want to do that I would understand.

Yep yep, sounds good. I'll go send it now.

And Noonie is SUPER ADORABLE! Yaaaay. Thank you so much. Gryphions make me so happy :D

YourLoveOnly

Neocridders

I just saw that. I'm pretty sad, but whatever. Maybe I'll hold on to the moeny until I see some more art I have to have?

Or maybe I'll just go buy a pillowpet. :( Oh well. I'll try to get more done today, and upload everything when I'm finished so it goes faster.

YourLoveOnly

*does google search for pillowpet* Aww, that is cute.

And I'm sorry you didn't get it, I know you loved them. I hope you'll find something else you really like <3

Neocridders

Haha. No worries. I've been considering drawing my own lines for new breeds too, so maybe I'll do that?

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh! *bounces up and down while making grabby hands and giving approving look*

Neocridders

Some new gryphions should be in your pets page.
I regret that I didn't get as much done as I had hoped. I did, however, get all of what I owed you for my part of our kennel/stable deal. If I'm mmissing anything, let me know.
http://www.secundi.net/agency_displaylittermembers.php?ID=235
Here is the link to your new litter.
A reminder - You can only keep three of the kittens, so you'll have to find a new home for one of them.
They grow in 1 month.

--As a note, the kittens don't look nearly as good as the adults do, in my opinion at least.
The kitten post has the tummy, but not much of the back, where a bunch of the details are shown on the adults.

XD Litter of doom is complete. Please let me have a moment to go soak my hand in water... jk. <3 <3 They weren't as bad as I thought they would be.
Heehe. I'll try to get some more of your stuff done as quickly as possible.
Thanks so much for doing these trades, YLO.
I'm going to say that this thread is closed except for me posting pickups, or me letting you know there is a new gryph in your pet page.

:) I hope you are pleased with everything done so far!
I'm sorry I didn't get to the things in this thread. That was a time consuming litter, and my computer was being quirky XD.

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh very pretty litter ^^ I saw the Gryphions account online, so I was stalking my pet page already <3

You know I still need to post a custom form in that thread? x_x *shot* I thought I had totally done that, but appearently I didn't. It was one breeding and three customs in return for 3 Kennel dogs and 4 stable horses. So the trade for The Stable horses is done, can you give me new names so I can get them recerted? <3

I posted two customs forms and one breeding so far, but not the last form. I so fail. Will get that done asap. Would you prefer I post it here or in the other thread? From the ones I did post in that thread already I am missing Robin.

Don't worry, take your time, I understand this was a difficult litter xD

Neocridders

Robin should be in your account? I know I did him. Let me check...

Yes, I still need another form. Please post here with that form!
Um, yes. I don't remember what exactly I was getting out of the deal, but umm... yeah. I'll go find four horses that I liked from that thread and let you know.

ETA: Here are the horses I liked:Fanjan, She's my ride home, Dirt Room, So Sweet

And I can rename them?
Fanjan should be named:Hero
She's my ride home should be named:Miss Beth
Dirt Room should be named:Gilderoy
So Sweet should be named:Pepper

Does that work?

Neocridders

YLO! I put him in my account by accident. If you want, I'll put him for bid. He's in this account, so go bid on him and he's yours XD My bad!

YourLoveOnly

Oooh Robin is really pretty!
And yep, those names seem fine. Will PM Ravv to get them recerted to you.

And here are the two dogs you already made customs for:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=16527
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=26090

YourLoveOnly

Haha I totally know who I forgot to post and I have no clue how I forgot her.
I usually order her and Noonie together, so I really don't know what happened there xD

Also, dunno if you remember or not, but I was promised a breeding in return for an AOOCS with Okapi that you promised to toffeeca. What happened with that?

Name: Roon
Body: #d7c6d8
Eyes: #5f4582
Tail: #d2cbd2
Beak (main part): #d2cbd2
Beak (nostril area): #d2cbd2
Wing feathers: on the most visible wing starting from the top two feathers #d2cbd2, one #8c4bcd, two feathers #d2cbd2, one black, two feathers #d2cbd2, one #e7e01e, two feathers #d2cbd2, one #0603d2, two feathers #d2cbd2, one white, remaining ones #d2cbd2(three if I counted correctly), on the mostly hidden wing both feathers #d2cbd2
Markings:
- #e7e01e single star on forehead, cheeck and on rump
- #024069 triangle, black circle and white square on chest
- #0603d2 ~ marking on right front leg
- #024069 ~ marking and #e7e01e v marking on right hind leg
- #8c4bcd ^ marking on left hind leg

Neocridders

A bump for me <3 I love you, YLO. Thanks for being so awesome and not eating me for taking so long >.< *mega hugs*

Neocridders

YLO, a couple more critters added to your account. I'm halfway done with Nora. Snowstorm is coming and supposed to knock out power, and if that happens I'll let you know but I won't be able to work on anything till it comes back.

YourLoveOnly

Pssh, she be called Nona.

And eeee, Niek and Marloes are so pretty! Niek might just be my favorite male Gryph so far ^^

Gryphions

Yep yep. Sorry, twas on my phone when I posted that. I knew it was Nona. XD I just... can't see what I'm typing when I'm typing it simce my phone is broken.

Gryphions

And the lovely Nona is finally done.
She took a while. Sorry. XD I didn't realize she was so... zebra like. I wouldn't have classifyed her as an animal mimic since I was needing money and I had never done 'zebra' stripes ever before, but next time... I will XD
Despite how hard she was to make, I really like her and I enjoyed making her <3 I do hope you like her. Let me know if anytihng is off. :)

I'm going to be busy this weekend with school things, but I will try to get a few things done tonight if I can!
ETA: Whoops. I closed her file >.< I hope you don't need anything changed on her.

YourLoveOnly

Oh my gosh, prettyyyy! Now I have very mean news for Neo: she is missing her red faded socks. But if that means you would have to redo her entirely then please just keep her as she is, because her stripes are utterly perfect and I don't want you to remake her xD

Neocridders

Well, let's see if I can fix that. XD Sorry about that. I got so excited with her stripes I guess I forgot. I'll see if I can fix this... It -might- work... :)
Neo has plan

YourLoveOnly

Plans are shiny. Her stripes are so gorgeous. She is distracting me from updating my character thread, she is demanding more drool time XD

Gryphions

Well, I've fixed her. Let me know if she's showing for you. I don't know if you need to refresh a bunch, or if she's updated now?
If it doesn't show up after a while still, I'll reupload and then hopefully it'll show. :) Luckily it was just her legs. XD The only part I hadn't saved before it closed were the neck up to the head. :)

YourLoveOnly

*refreshes for over a minute* XD Nope, not showing.
But it is bedtime for YLO so I will drool over her some more in the morning, it will probably show by then ^^

I am sure I'll love her, she is already so very gorgeous <3

YourLoveOnly

Neo dear I still don't see the new version so I think you might need to reupload her =o

Whimsy

Will this open again? Id love a set of semis and a breed.

Gryphions

Hmm For now I'm going to keep this closed, sorry. Once I finish these I'm going to get imports going faster, and I may open this again later, but only if I need to. I'm really wanted to get more gryphs imported. :)

YLO- I figured out the problem. Should be correct now. Let me know when you see her!

Gryphions

And now Anthony's done. Please let me know what you think. :)

YourLoveOnly

YLO was away without internet but I am back now :D
Nona looks even more amazing now, yaaay!
And oh my, Anthony looks really wonderful! I hope you had fun with him <3
He looks gorgeous =3 And the little dragonfly is such a cute touch! *loves all over her pretty Gryphions* They are so worth the money.

Gryphions

I am really glad you think so :)
Thanks for ordering. And being patient to get them XD

Gryphions