{The Feli} Kittens & two adults for trade - 1st gen girl added!

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 14, 2011, 11:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I got two cute lil' kittens this time! ^^ They are adorable, but I am hoping for new blood. So I am taking offers on both. I only want shorthair Feli and natural colors (doesn't have to be realistic for a cat, but has to be natural) Really looking for other Feli, but I will look at other adoptables if I can't find other kittens (Quinsta, WildGrowths, Octopuss, Gryphions and Okibi are just some of my faves, try me)

Adults are first gen. The kittens are related to each other, but not to the adults.

CutieePiee

YourLoveOnly

I like #249 a lot, but I am not quite sure if I need another grey male in that pose, probably depends on if I can trade Toby. But I will defenitely consider it ^^

Pinkshadow

I loove your kittens <3
- does any of mine interest you? :)

CutieePiee

No problem. Just keep me posted. ;)

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on January 14, 2011, 12:16:55 PM
I like #249 a lot, but I am not quite sure if I need another grey male in that pose, probably depends on if I can trade Toby. But I will defenitely consider it ^^

YourLoveOnly

@Pinkshadow: I would consider #238, he's adorable.

Pinkshadow

Ryuukokoro

*pops in* Awww, Okibi are one of your faves? ^^ I'm touched!!

YourLoveOnly

Told you I love my Okibi ^^
Ryuu is not gonna offer? D=

Ryuukokoro

Haha will if you must twist my arm! ^.^ j/k you have drool-worthy babies! I live 228 for the interesting patch colors. For #228 I will offer a full custom Okibi, or possibly one of my kittens. *needs to pick which one she's going to keep first*

I'm going to work on getting a temporary photobucket folder to get customs approved before they go into the system, that will make the custom process smoother I think. *thumbs up*

sera

*STEALS ALL YOUR FELI AND RUN AWAY* 8DDDDDD

But i only got one kitten, so i have nothing to offer this round. hehe

toffeeca

I love both of your kittens. I love the little heart on your girl, but that boy's colors are just wonderful. I only got one kitten again so I don't have any kittens I can trade, but I may be willing to part with this girl if you are interested

Otherwise I could do pecora customs, kennel dogs, pu, or possibly other stuff.

jojo

YourLoveOnly

No one wants Toby? :(

I have added a new first gen girl I might be willing to part with. I have a feeling she'll be a very populair one.. I will keep her if I don't get an offer that is tempting enough.

@cutie: I still really like your #249 so it's defenitely being considered
@pink: you are defenitely being considered, I think your Feli would add a bit more variety to my bunch ^^
@ryuu: Okibi is shiny! So are your kittens.
@ravvana: sorry, but I love two of them, one looks like it's being kept and the other one is sadly in a pose where I already have a similair kitty, so I'm going to decline
@toffeeca: sorry, but that girl doesn't catch my eye sadly
@jojo: both #275 and #277 tempt me.

Why are there so many awesome offers? XD I can't piiiiick! If anyone wants to change anything with the new kitty up I'll give you some time to do so and then hop back in to hopefully make some decisions.

CutieePiee

New girl is gorgeous, but I'm keeping my offer. ^^

Pinkshadow

Well I'll pref a kitten but my offer would be for your adult girl too :)

Ryuukokoro

My offer is now for 228 or 225. :)

Ryuu must wait for Rav to make a decision so red_uni can make a decision so CutieePiee can make a decision on kitten trades. XD Then if I have a kitten left I will edit my offer! *laughs on the complications of Feli trades*

toffeeca

Would this kitten be able to tempt you from either of your kittens?

Ravvana

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on January 15, 2011, 11:37:45 AM
My offer is now for 228 or 225. :)

Ryuu must wait for Rav to make a decision so red_uni can make a decision so CutieePiee can make a decision on kitten trades. XD Then if I have a kitten left I will edit my offer! *laughs on the complications of Feli trades*

And I'm waiting to hear back from Neo before I make a decision re: red's offer XD So much complexity for fluffy pixel kittens XD

YourLoveOnly

XD So Ryuu is waiting for Cutiee who is waiting for red who is waiting for Ravv who is waiting for Neo, right? This is amusing YLO! ^^

And I think I'll be ready to post a decision real soon, I am pretty sure what I want to do. Still hoping someone will love Toby D= I have his son who is in the same pose and also grey with blue eyes, so I would prefer not to keep both.

YourLoveOnly

You guys really made this difficult but I finally know what I wanna go with, so I don't think there's any point in waiting longer.

The adult girl will go to Ryuu for a full custom Okibi, the female kitten to Cutiee for her #249 and the male kitten to jojo for her #277

Let me know if any of this is not okay and please give me names for your new Feli <3 I'll try to think of names for my new cuties.

Ryuukokoro

Oooo yay! I would like to rename her Diluia please!

You can pm me a custom form at any time. I'm going to work on them this weekend. :) Let me know if you need the form again.

YourLoveOnly

Form again would be most lovely, as it's buried somewhere in my 1000+ messages xD

Ryuukokoro

You should really organize those lol

http://okibicaballi.webs.com/customs.htm

You can replace 's-genes' with 'custom markings' and include ref images, or just link me to your Boarding Area post if that's easier. ^^

CutieePiee

Wonderful! Just post a name in my trading thread once you think of one for your new kitty. I'll do the same once I find the perfect name. ^^

YourLoveOnly

Haha Ryuu I just organised 200+ adoptable pictures and a character thread, I am done organising things for a while xD Form coming your way!

jojo

I'd like to name my boy Arrakis! :) Thanks YLO!!!

(By the way I am sooo jealous of Ryuu! XD That lady kitty is so pretty)

CutieePiee