#237: - Keeping

#238: Keeping

#239: - Going to toffeeca

#240: Going to Ravvana

#241: Going to Kadana Sorano

hiyoko

I like your kitties, I just ran out of mine. :(

CutieePiee

I has love for #237, 239, & 241.... But I have to see which of my babies I'd be willing to trade first. xP

ETA: Did you only like my #249 or were there any others?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3543.0

Willow

I love the little boys (well I love them all but I'd love a boy)
I only have other adoptables to trade I'm afraid, here's an old thread (but the things in it are still tradable)

click

And other than that I only have SG or artifacts :L

Good luck trading them though!
<3
~Willow

Neocridders

Wow, I love your 240 :D I wonder if any of mine catch your fancy?
(see thread)

toffeeca

Oh I love your kittens, especially 237. Once again I only got one kitten, so I don't have any kittens to trade, but is there anything else I can tempt you with? I can do pecora customs, or trade kennel dogs, PU, or possibly something else if there is something that interests you?

Pinkshadow

I looove pecora toff <3

and neo , i will look shortly (:

.. cutie , i replied in ur thread :)

toffeeca

I would be totally willing to trade pecora (they will be making a come back to secundi too, but life is just really really sucking right now). If you decide that you want to trade for them I would be willing to do pretty much anything, customs, semi, breedings, basically whatever you would like. :)

Pinkshadow

Well i'd loove a breeding as ive never had one i think, but i don't even remember if i have more then one pecora :o

Keilin Alyr

Don't know if you saw my reply in my trade thread, but I really like 237 and 239. I just want to see how a few previous offers of mine pan out. With so few kittens, I don't want to disappoint a lot of people all at once. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Pinkshadow

Neocridders

You said you like my third kitten? Enough for kitten 240?

Let me know ^^

jojo

237 is SO GORGEOUS. If you decide you might want to trade her, I'd be willing to trade a kitten!

I also think 241 is rather cute~!

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3552.0

Keilin Alyr

I know you're considering keeping her, but would you be at all interested in trading 237 for this boy?

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

In response to your post in my thread, I'll trade my 267 for your 240? Let me know if that is okay :)

toffeeca

Ok, I really love your first girl, 237, so I can add my one kitten to the pecora stuff if that can tempt her away from you.

Pinkshadow

Okay..

I have decided that 237 , is staying with me , so i would like if ppl bid on her to change their bids to other kittens if they like any of the others .

CutieePiee

I would like to change my bid and make #239 my only choice, please. ^^

ETA: The one I'd be willing to trade you is this one-

Neocridders

I'll add 2 million sg to my offer. I know you weren't wanting sg, but I really adore that kitten and I'd love to help my odds just a little if I can.
I'm wanting kiten 240. My last offer still stands, this is in addition.

toffeeca

I will change my offer to pecora and this cat

My choice would be 239, but I like them all.

Ravvana

I edited my offer. My 267 for your 240?

Pinkshadow

Im sorry to keep ppl waiting, but i have a hard time figuring out what i like the best :i

YourLoveOnly

I still really love your #238 and I had a really hard timing passing him up.
I could offer you the Samoyed girl you wanted back from me and/or anything from my adoptable lines (Luminaria, Jaeman Prophecy and Panda Shrimps). Panda Shrimps could include unique markings.

jojo

Since you decided to keep the first kitty, I'd like to change my bid for just 241! I still really like her.

I have these two kittens left. Let me know if you're interested :D

CutieePiee

Just wanted to give you a heads up, I've also made an offer with my #248 in another thread. Will be back to give you an update of whether or not he is still available.

I wish there weren't so many kitties to choose from! xP

YourLoveOnly

Was my offer looked over or are you not interested? *just asking so I can keep track of everything*
Also, Kadana's offer doesn't seem to be here either, she offered you a trade in her own thread ^^

This trading is so confusing, everyone is waiting on other people xD

Ravvana

I'd like to update my offer. 240 really looks a lot like the cat my parents had when I was growing up (female orange tabby, which I've at least been told is unusual), so I would really love to add your little girl to my group of Feli :)

So for Kitten #240, all of the below:
-Feli kitten #267
-RB with any one of my Quin next season (I believe you liked my Arabs?)
-regular Stable tag-it
-Stable foaling paddock
-2 million SG

Neocridders

Can I update my offer? I'll offer my kitten 3
I'll offer 2 million sg
I'll offer 1 custom Gryphion, or two semi-customs (which ever you prefer)
I'll include a breeding feather, to be used by gryphions in breedings
:) I don't know if that even helps my chances at all. But, I just thought I'd try it!
Oh, sorry. But if I don't get her... I'll be majorly stalking for kittens. I reaaaaaally want her. XD

ETA: That's all for the 240. XD
ETA again.

Ok. So here's what I'm going to do.
I'm going to also make a separate offer on her. So I'm having two offers by me for her.
Either all of the above, or both the kitten three we talked about AND kitten four.
Yes, I'll offer two kittens for your one if you like this offer.

So, let me know. I don't know if you like that kitten, but I seriously love that kitten, and I'm willing to trade two kittens for her if you like that offer.

Ravvana

And let the bidding war commence, lol.

edit: And on that note, updated my most recent offer. Sorry Neo, I really love her too XD

Pinkshadow

Wow , you both really want that kitten eh? :i

You guys are making it quite hard for me :O

EDIT ;
- I count on having the the final answer tonight or tomorrow :)

YourLoveOnly

Okay looks like I am out then with all those pretty Feli being offered, but I shall stalk XD
Remember when making your decision some people also showed interest in their thread <3 Wouldn't want you to miss out on pretties ^^ (I know Winged and Kadana both want your longhair boy xD)

Pinkshadow

Okay i made some decisions , as i just came home from the vet with my doggie :)

Longharied male is going too Kadana , cause i couldnt resist her kitten <3

shorthaired brown tabby female is going to Ravvana , since she offered sooo much the stable and feli and much loove <3

Sorry those i "declined" (:

Two last kittens.
People who has offered on them, please make a new post with your offer, as these confuses me abit :)

CutieePiee

Sorry, but I am going to withdraw my offer as I've decided on another trade.

YourLoveOnly

I don't see what is confusing about my offer, but here we go.. I'll repost.

For #238 I will offer you Yasmine as I know you were wanting her:

In addition to that I can offer you one full custom Jaeman Prophecy or one full custom Luminaria or two full custom Panda Shrimps (can include unique markings if I feel like I can do them, no wild cat mimics for example)

So it's a Kennel dog + one or two full customs depending on the adoptable you pick.

toffeeca

I will still offer pecora stuff for either kitten. Preference would be for 239

Neocridders

D'awww. Ok. Congrats Ravv, I'll want to see kittens someday. And I'll have to stalk.

Ravvana

Quote from: Pinkshadow on January 17, 2011, 07:18:25 AM
Okay i made some decisions , as i just came home from the vet with my doggie :)

Longharied male is going too Kadana , cause i couldnt resist her kitten <3

shorthaired brown tabby female is going to Ravvana , since she offered sooo much the stable and feli and much loove <3

Sorry those i "declined" (:

Two last kittens.
People who has offered on them, please make a new post with your offer, as these confuses me abit :)

Yaay, thank you, Pink :) I put the Stable stuff in your folder, sent the SG, and made a note about your RB in my Quinsta thread.

I want to name the little girl Annie, please, after my parents' cat. Do you have a name for 267?

Pinkshadow

I'd liek to name my boy ; Meeko - posted in ur thread also :)

CutieePiee

Not sure if you would have any room to adopt another Quin foal, but I might willing to trade one of my foals for your #239? Possibly?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3577.0

Ravvana

One of my Quin foals for one of your two remaining kittens? I know I already have one of yours, but this was just an all-around adorable litter XD

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3588.0

I'll trade any of the 6 under "Trading" for a kitten of yours.

YourLoveOnly

I am also willing to give you any of my available foals in return for #238
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3574.0

Pinkshadow

Cutiee ; i love yours the following foals ; 554 , 555 ..

Ravv ; I loove your 620 ..

YLO ; Sorry your foals dosnt really catch me <3

CutieePiee

I'm still deciding which I wanna keep. If you feel like you want to make a decision on your kittens soon, please don't wait for me. I might need a day or two... ^^;

Pinkshadow

Update ..

I have choosen two foals , so no foals will be accepted ..

So :

Toffeeca, i'd liek to accept for pecora stuff <3
- please post a name :b
last boy im keeping ;)

toffeeca

Yay. I'm so excited about her. Can I name her Samantha please. And feel free to PM me about what you wanted pecora wise. I am leaving tomorrow to go see my family so it won't get done till after that but we can discuss what you want.

Keilin Alyr

Oh, oops... I got so wrapped up in Quinsta and other project stuff I forgot to mention I was still pondering on offering for 239. XD Granted, I've been so indecisive on her, it sounds like she'll have a much better home with toffeeca. That, and Samantha is such a cute name. =D