News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gryphions kitten(s) for trade! ^^

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 19, 2011, 04:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

My beloved characters Jack and Adriana had babies! These characters represent my parents, so they are very special to me.

Edit: Okay so #1 went to PonyMama and I am currently keeping #2 and #3, so #4 is left up for trade:

#4 female

Interested in other adoptables only, but you may offer PG or AAA muny in combination with something else. Some of my faves are WildGrowths, Octopuss, Okibi, Gryphions, Feli, Garden Noms and Quinsta. I will only consider Faekind and really stunning Kennel dogs, no other garney adoptables.

Some notes about Quinsta:
They may not be inbred. I am mainly looking for Arabs that are not grey, plain bay and bay with overo (bay dun would be fine though! =3)  I will also look at Clydes that are not bay and Gypsy Vanner females that have at least a cream, paint or roan gene. Might accept a Grade if it's useful for a breeding project. I generally dislike flaxen and silver dapple, but combined with certain other genes I might accept it.
If you offer a Quinsta foal you must be willing to claim it for me, as I have no foal slots left myself.
Quinsta RBs may be offered, but I prefer they are offered in combination with something else.

Neocridders

If anyone wants to offer a gryphion not already imported, I'll import it if traded here. I know not many gryphs are imported right now. We're working on it.
:)
Please note that I'm only doing that for this litter now, because we're trying to get stuff going, and lots of trades might push things farther back

So gryph offers are ok, but this isn't my permission to trade gryphions outside this thread at this moment. (unless imported already)

red_uni387

The 2nd kit with rainbow wings looks like he'll be a stunner when grown! I have this natural boy I can trade for him? (not imported yet)

YourLoveOnly

Will keep him in mind, but I have quite a few natural ones already so I'm not sure if he'll stand out enough.

I really want to trade #4 too before I think about rehoming any of the others, as I have to rehome at least one and I just don't really like #4.. Anymore offers from anyone?

PonyMama

I am most interested in #1
but don't know what gender my already owned one is

and I don't know what to offer for a fair trade

PonyMama

Ok for Kit #1
4 Octopuss customs
1 Octopuss breeding

YourLoveOnly

*stamp of approval*

Done!

Will keep #2 and #3 at least until they grow up, #4 is still open to offers.

Whimsy

I still have yet to get a gryph..ermmm do you see anything of mine that you fancy?

Kahlira

I liked 4 best =D

Will you take him for her?

Your little lady there would be my first and as such would be pampered an spoiled beyond meaasure =D

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh! YLO likes =3
Spotty heart butt! >w<
*approves*

Kitten is up for bid! <3

Kahlira

Spotty heart is up for bid as well!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou! She'll be spoiled beyond measure, I assure you.