News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wanting to buy Agency Pets for SG

Started by LaneyAngel, February 07, 2011, 06:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

I've got some SG to spare, and I don't have a lot of Agency Pets apart from mostly ~Air-Fish~, as many of them I had BEFORE Secundi even existed, they were other world pets that got bought over.

I'm looking for Quinsta, Kennel Dogs, Cattery Cats, Painted Unicorns, Faekind, Gryphions and Little Chimaera.

I only have the one Kennel Dog right now...
I have a fair few FaeKind, so I'm not after them so much, but if you're interested in selling, I'm interested in buying.
I have NO Painted Unicorns, Cattery Cats, Gryphions or Chimaera.
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Keilin Alyr

I don't have any critters I'm willing to trade at the moment, but I did pick up an extra Blessed Shard of Elle on a whim. It's a Little Chimaera breeding item that allows for two LC of the same gender to breed. You're welcome to it if you'd like. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

LaneyAngel

Yay! I just got my first Painted Unicorn, thanks to my darling Kahlira! <3 <3 <3
I am interested in that item Keilin, I'll PM you!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Rosewood

If you are interested in this Samoyed girl, then you could have her for free if you'd like.

I'd offer you a male to go with her, but she's my only one.

LaneyAngel