News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Winged's Quinsta foals- Vanners and Andalusian

Started by Winged, July 20, 2011, 02:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Here are my 7 foals from this season! The ones for trade, i am accepting other things than just quinsta foals since i know there are a few people who haven't bred any this season. But i won't decide for a couple of days at least.

Free
Just post saying which you'd like.

1822. Winged dreams - 288 x 568 - Gypsy Vanner, F Chestnut Tobiano, front right Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover) Traded to wildnightblazer
Ereth'fela x Laurëon

1824. Winged dreams - 860  x  - Gypsy Vanner, F Black, front left Coronet, back right Sock, back left Pastern, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
Quive'sella x BC

1821. Winged dreams - 659  x 865  - Gypsy Vanner, F Chestnut Roan, front right Stocking, front left Sock, back right Stocking, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover) Traded to Daimas
Mori'ushele x  Milo

1825. Winged dreams - 844  x  - Gypsy Vanner, M Flaxen Chestnut Roan Tobiano, front right Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)
Gyen'med x BC

Trading
List of what i'm interested in at the bottom.

1823. Winged dreams - 857  x 875  - Gypsy Vanner, M Silver Dapple Mouse Dun Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)- Traded to springacres
Tuptenina'kapav x Shev'komek

Possibly Keeping
I'll still take offers on them for now.

1819. Winged dreams - 733 x 729 - Andalusian, F Fleabitten Grey, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)
Probably only trading her if i get a non-grey Andalusian traded to me.
Da Lepel x Jirash

1820. Winged dreams - 861  x 870  - Gypsy Vanner, M Smokey Black Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Coronet, back right Sock, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)
Possibly keeping, cannot trade due to agreement with the mare's owner.
Primrose x  Cresla'zyith

Keeping
1628. Keilin Alyr - 579 x 552 - Shetland Pony, F Sooty Buckskin Tobiano, front left Coronet, back right Sock, Stripe (Calm and steady)--From Keilin

I'm looking for:
~Bonus tickets
~Other Quinsta foals- Esp mini mares, non-grey Andalusians, Blue dun roan/smokey black female vanners
~Adult Quinsta (in order of preferance)- Andalusians, Minis, Shetlands, Vanners, male clydesdales, male arabs.
~Garden Noms
~Feli
~Kennel dogs- GSD, Akita, Elkhound, Minature Pinscher, American Eskimo, Italian Greyhound, Wolfhound, Border Collie, Cocker Spaniel
~Poss PU
~Poss Stable
~Customs of my characters
And other stuff too possibly.

Can't wait to see any offers!
Owner of Gliders!

Daimas

Winged

Sorry, he's up for trade not free. I think there was a problem when i was copying them in.
Owner of Gliders!

Daimas

Winged

Sure, you can have her :)
I'm off to meet a friend now, won't be on for a few hours. But feel free to offer or claim a free one and i'll get it when i come back.
Owner of Gliders!

Daimas

thank you winged!^^ have fun at your friends

Winged

Thanks, we were shopping actually. Got all the stuff i needed for DofE but spent most of the money i have... oops xD
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Any offers on the ones up for trade? I'm having some trouble sifting through all the different threads to make my own offers :)
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

MUST HAVE 1823... do either of these two interest you?

1771. springacres - 806  x 933  - Gypsy Vanner, F Black Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)
1774. springacres - 846  x 224 - Gypsy Vanner, F Blue Dun (Gruello) Tobiano, front right Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Bald Face (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover) - might keep

Winged

I'll think about the second one (i adore blue dun but never manage to claim one) but i have a claim from one other person and will probably be keeping my Andalusian for my second claim so unless i can mangage to get a bonus ticket from adventures soon i won't be claiming any more foals unless i see one i really want.
I'd say you're probably better with a non-foal offer is you like.
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

In that case, I can offer a gold Stable tag-it for him.

Winged

Thanks for the offer, he's yours! I'll go send in the trade form now :)
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

Winged

Owner of Gliders!