News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tradeing Feli Kittens

Started by Rosewood, August 17, 2011, 10:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Aww :(
Wel, my offer still stands for the first two.

Rosewood

Wild, If your still interested, I like your last two boys and the LH from your thread. You could have the girl for one of them.

And I will be trading the boy to Supper Starz for a RB with her Mini girl.

I will be putting more kittens up after next breeding season, so those of you that did not get anything will still have a chance if you like the kittens from the next litter.

Wildfilly94

Hmm, can you give me a few hours or a day to think? I'd be willing to trade the LH boy, Cairo for her, if I decide to go for the trade. ^^

Wildfilly94

Can I ask who your breeding next?

Luv007

Congrats, guys!  I know all of the kitties will be going to wonderful homes!

Rosewood

I haven't made a finial decision on who I wanted to breed next, but these are the ones that may end up being bred...

Amos and Rain
Andrew and Jingles
Ranmaru and Josephine

If you are interested in one pair more then the others, let me know. :)

Wildfilly94

Ranmaru and Josephine I'm most interested in. I think I'll save my offer of my LH boy for that litter, if thats alright.

Rosewood

Ok, I have been trying to find him a girl since I got him so I could breed him. When next breeding season comes and my kitties come, I might end up keeping one, but will most likely trad them all. :)

Wildfilly94

Rosewood

I think I will gift the last girl to a random person if they decide they want her. I will PM you once the kitties are born next season. Locking thread now.