News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Kennel dogs for sale/trade

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 07, 2010, 12:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Now that most of my dogs are imported, it's time to get organized!
For now I am keeping a lot more dogs than I was originally going too, but I still have plenty available.

All of the dogs up for sale/trade can be found here.
Their description will have a note if they are taken or on hold.

Thumbnails of the remaining available dogs:

Hoping for USD and golden tag-its to get my second Kennel started.

You can also offer:
- Afghan Hounds (you could offer other breeds, but it is very unlikely I will accept)
- NN5 tags
- Air~Fish
- Garden Noms
- TheStable tag-its and foaling paddocks

Any dogs remaining will probably go up for auction, because I have no clue how much SG I should ask for.

Pinkshadow

I wooould love to the my hands on eighter ; Hero , Cairo , Timothy , Shelly and maybe faith and lucky .

But i dont think i have other to offer than SG or the Garden nom i have (:

YourLoveOnly

Cairo is not available, he is up placed up for bid because he has already been traded to Ravvana several weeks ago ;)

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Snow has been sold because I got a SG offer I couldn't resist ;)
(I'm not saying an amount because I don't wanna influence people)

Anyone is free to bid SG, but they'll most likely go on auction.
You have one of my Nom's babies, right? =3
*adores the three baby Noms she has*

sera

*wonders if Custom Hamster ticket might be worth one of the lovely Scottish terriers* =3

Ravvana

I am interested in Vince and Drake... I'm too swamped right now to offer complex custom horses (as Garney has finished ALL of our item art, and I'm in the process of adding everything to the system :D), but I could offer either a premade each (may be more complex, just depends on what's in my secret folder currently) or a pretty simple (ie: no appy/paint/brindle) custom each. Open to discussion.

edit: Blargh, YLO, do I still owe you some $USD customs? I keep losing my Appy colorists :-\ I've had the base coloring ready for months and just need to find someone to spot them up. I do have a plan though, so stay tuned... I'll definitely jazz them up with some free gear to make up for the insane wait. I'm not usually such a flake, sorry x_x

Pinkshadow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on January 07, 2010, 04:12:25 PM

You have one of my Nom's babies, right? =3
*adores the three baby Noms she has*

I think i do , but im not sure where to see em, and tbh i dont have so much time for many diffrent adopties anymore, so i would loove to trade my noms to someone their will love them even more :D

TheKennel

Rav, I can color appy if you have backlogged things due to go out and your plan doesn't work out XD

YourLoveOnly

@Ravv: if you would be willing to offer tag-its or breeding vouchers we could just do that and I will wait to turn them in until you have some more time ^^ I have a couple more from the previous Kennel trades with you and PonyMama, I'm just holding on to them until you're not so busy  :D

Yesyes, I still need those USD customs ;)
No rush, I know you had to wait for luv and I know her real life situation so I'm patient ^^
I know I can trust you and that they will get done eventually, so don't worry about it.
As long as they get finished someday.. xD

@Pinkshadow: I wouldn't mind doing that, but I'm only allowed to keep three babies out of every litter so I think that would be against the rules..

TheLeet

Yeah, that would be against the rules. Sorry >.<

Pinkshadow, you actually have two Noms :)

YourLoveOnly

Doesn't matter, I already knew that ^^
And there's no point in having all related Noms, I don't like inbreeding  ;)

So PinkShadow, you can't trade Lucky to me. But if you want I'd love to trade Faith for Snowflake.
Faith is the one I will part with the easiest, she's one of my least faves and she needs a new home where she's loved ^^

Pinkshadow

YourloveOnly - If i offer SG and Snowflake , would you part with any of the cockers? ;)

YourLoveOnly

Maaaaybe. Your best bet would be Shelly then, if she strikes your fancy.

Hopefully someone wants to have Faith.. She's feeling rather unloved xD
I've been trying to rehome her for over a year O.o

zarzamora

Oo i love vince and hero.
I would consider trading either of these two girls..

- I really love this girl, so a little reluctant to part with her, but I have another with almost identical colouring.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on January 08, 2010, 06:03:06 AM
Maaaaybe. Your best bet would be Shelly then, if she strikes your fancy.

Hopefully someone wants to have Faith.. She's feeling rather unloved xD
I've been trying to rehome her for over a year O.o

:O Ill have faith then, and get my other poms imported next :D

Soo Faith for snowflake? - how does that work ;)

YourLoveOnly

@zarzamora: they are really lovely! Pup the male pup I'm getting from you looks a lot like Kaila, so I'll pass on her. I do like Windy, but she may be a bit too similair to Rashida's coloring. I will defenitely keep her in mind though. If I don't get any other offers I like I will probably trade one of my guys for Windy.  :)

@Pinkshadow: yes, that sounds fine ^^ Go bid 0 on her and let TheLeet know that I'll be getting Snowflake.  :D

Ravvana

Would you accept one normal and one gold TheStable tag-it for the pair of Vince and Drake? I'd just ask that you not turn them in until I go through and redeem all the vouchers this weekend :)

YourLoveOnly

That sounds fine  :)
Just lemme know when you have some time for them, I am not in a rush ^^

Ravvana

Okay, I'll go sneak those into your owner folder before I run off for riding :)

YourLoveOnly

Accepted the bids, they are yours now ^^

CutieePiee

For Hero, your pick of one of my Airfish (see my pet inventory) and 300k SG?

YourLoveOnly

Very tempting, but can I wait until Xmas packages have opened?
I wanna see what fishes I will have once all are open so I can make a better decision.

And to make it even harder, zarzamora offered Windy and I really adore her.

So Hero will be traded, I just dunno which offer to accept yet xD
You have some lovely fish, but none of them really blew me away and made me think "omigosh, mustmusthave". So I am giving this some more thought..

CutieePiee

In that case, I might have to wait to see what the fishies look like before I finalize any trade also. Will be keeping my offer open for now. Thanks for your consideration. :)

YourLoveOnly

I think I am going to trade Hero for zarzamora's Windy, because I have a male Afghan Hound that would really like a mate ^^