News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

•°Lire'Jeune°• Eggs for Trade + one Starter Adult!

Started by YourLoveOnly, June 29, 2012, 03:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

http://aaa.lasolistia.com/jeune/owned/1-059.html

Egg 1: Normal typing, normal red eyes, normal green body, armored mutation, fluffy tail mutation
(It is not confirmed if marking colors also apply to mutation, but if they do it could be light yellow)

http://aaa.lasolistia.com/jeune/owned/1-060.html

Egg 2: Normal typing, normal brown eyes, normal green body
This egg is rather plain, but carries tons of interesting stuff! Mutations carried: Armored, fluffy tail
Markings carried: Belly marking, vertical stripes, dual paint, tancho showa koi, bioluminescent

I am mainly looking for other adoptables (and muny, if we are allowed to trade for currency?)

Edit: Also considering trading one of my starter (so first gen) adults away. Feel free to offer!

http://aaa.lasolistia.com/jeune/owned/s-013.html

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, I'll be back with an offer. Your first egg definitely caught my eye. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

Oooo I will offer 100 muny on Egg 1. Cuz that armor mutation is neat-o!

Neocridders

I'll offer 2 semi custom gryphions (could be barn gryphs) on egg 1

YourLoveOnly

Shiny offers. I love love love Gryphions. But muny is so shiny and appealing too XD
I added an adult I've been considering trading for a while now. Feel free to offer on that one as well <3

Keilin Alyr

Seasa! I've been hoping to breed her with my starter male at some point, and I'd love to own her.

I'll trade you one of these Feli for her (and if you're interested in both, I'll offer on Egg #1 as well):

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Will consider the shorthair girl! I do rather like her coat, although I wish she did not have yellow eyes =C

I pretty much collect natural colored and shorthair Feli, although I might consider a natural longhair female or longhair bobtail of either gender. Also in case anyone is thinking on offers Noms, I collect Normal and Flight only, no Night Noms.

Ryuukokoro

Ooo I'll offer 100 muny on the starter too, I love mottled! ^^

Neocridders

My offer will extend to the starter as well :)
So either the egg or the starter, or both

Keilin Alyr

Not a fan of yellow eyes, check. Does this boy interest you by chance? He's kinda similar but has blue eyes. =)

YourLoveOnly

Ooooooh I very much adore that Feli boy.

.. Why are you guys making this hard? XD *stares at 3 shiny offers and 2 pets* ... Not helpful! xD

YourLoveOnly

Edited the first post to include what the plain egg carries! It's a ton of stuff, should be fun to breed with <3

Ravvana

What Stable would interest you for any of the three? :)

YourLoveOnly

Full customs are always shiny, I'd love to get my four horse characters in different breeds, I only have them as drafts right now ^^

Ryuukokoro

I offer one basic Okibi custom on egg 1 and also one basic Okibi custom on the starter. (Basic would mean any s-genes you want but not Unique Markings.)

YourLoveOnly

Okay, that was a tough call! I have decided to go with Ryuu's Okibi offer for egg 1 and Keilin's handsome Feli boy for the starter! Still willing to take offers on the other baby Jeune.

Keilin Alyr

Hooray for Seasa! <3

Taavi is up for bid for you, YLO. Thank you muches! ^^