News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lots of Gidgets for bid

Started by PonyMama, January 21, 2010, 11:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Updated.

Only take offers in thread or through PM for the Hycanith Macaw mimic for now as I need to head out

the turquoise shows are only for bid here too for right now

sera

Rainbow show for Hyacinth mimic? ^^

indigowulf

100K or one of my uniqe's future offspring for macaw?

PonyMama

sera- I woudl LOVE a rainbow show for the macaw
Just come bid on this one (as they are both female)
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=8245

Indigo what Unique do you have that you are offerign future offspring from?

sera

PonyMama

ok got more turquoise and a lime as well as a couple naturals in this account

Accepted yoru bid sera, thansk for the trade, I wanted that one

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Yay, great!

I am trying to save SG to color more Orlaya xD

sera

i super wanted one of your Hycanith mimics, so we're even! ^^  

Put in some bids.  ^^ Let me know if they're too low.

indigowulf

sorry I was offline most of a couple days dealing with mean virus. Hoprefully Im clean now and back online.  dont have any of my unique gidgets in my owners page yet cuz I was offline during claiming, but you can see the ones on the list that are mine, and which Im keeping limited, in thread. Ill go try to get images and post them somewhere :)

ok here's the whole list, once I get them on my account

keeping rare

keeping rare
keeping rare

I dont have any offspring yet, because my claim forms for them havent gone through, I dont even have the originals yet.

PonyMama

Indigo I would love your winter, that was another of my favorites that I had my eye on

and another 2 Macaws were born.
as well as a green winter

indigowulf

I have to wait til I get mine. *sigh* everyone else is getting on to 3rd gen of thier fashion show gidgets, and I still dont even have my firsts :(

Ill reserve first one for you, I understand if you dont have a macaw left by the time I get one.

PonyMama

I will save one for you
let me go take the bid off one

PonyMama

Lot of turquoise Shows for bid, am willign totrade for a gidget I don't have

also two macaws for trade/bid.  Will trade for other fashion gidgets

also a few xmas and natural gidgets.

All naturals first bid gets them, I don't care what the bid is as I have my adoptie account full of gidgets too

PonyMama

added a lin ot the first post to where all gidgets for bid are found

(indigo your one is still here, for when you have the one for trade)

indigowulf

winter hasnt had babies yet, but I do have a cupid (pink) and a neutered (must stay that way!) mermaid available

On the 3 Im keeping rare, this is my contract:

QuoteOwnership contract from indigowulf (colorist)- offspring must remain O gender!

Controlled population. only 10 siblings ever (unless final breeding producing twins)

PonyMama

Although tempting I really do love the winter, and do not mind waiting....it is the freckles

indigowulf

hehe I was going to keep spring and winter to my greedy little self, but they did so well in the voting, I thought it would be nice to make them available normally as a thank you.

YourLoveOnly

Yesyes, I want one of those spring gidgets.
I love a lot of them, but that one is just a must-have

PonyMama

yeah I must admit that winter had my vote as soon as I saw it.  It is a must have.

I am just waitign for my frog to have some babies, as it wil be limited and all of the offspring will be fixed.  There will be a total of 10 (that includes my starter)

indigowulf

I wonder if there will be any recourse if someone breaks O contract on limited pets? Like when you break kennel dog contract, there are sometimes clauses about reposession. I wonder if we will have options like that.

Im glad you guys liked them :) Im sure youll both end up with the ones you want, neither limitd.

PonyMama

yeah I don't plan on breaking any contract, but yeah I wonder what can happen if someoen does, as that woudl just be sad, and ruin the gidgets are fun to collect, gotta catch em all aspect

PonyMama

Wow already got some new Fashion Show Gidgets born
Would love to trade for other fashion gidgets

2 of these available

Tribe

For the macaw, how much are looking for?

PonyMama

I am not too sure, I have traded a couple for other ones I wanted

Tribe

Erm lets see you can take a look at mine then i dont think i have any that you cant just buy but feel free if you see anything that you would like to trade.

PonyMama

took me 5 tries ot find you then I thought about trying Tribe, and poof there you were.
Yeah I got all those

But if you go to the Gidget Fashion show thread Garney gifted you, so you can choose one of the entries, and if I dont; have it and you can get it to breed I will of course trade you (unless you want to just choose the macaw from there)