News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Champion Shetland Sheepdog Puppies for trade!

Started by Ryuukokoro, January 24, 2010, 11:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

All right, it was a struggle, but I've narrowed down the Shetland pups I will be keeping from Bright Eyes and Bismark's litter, and which are up for sale/trade.

All the following puppies are male. The two females are staying with me. *cuddles them*

Buff/White
Brown Brindle
Red/White
Buff Brindle/White

What I'm looking for:
-Kennel adult dogs and puppies, first and foremost (my two main breeds are Shetlands and Samoyeds, but feel free to offer other breeds since I fancy random lineart poses)
-Air Fish, Faes, Painted Unicorns
-other adoptables
-possibly SG

sera

*grabby hands at #4*  *___*  Guh, the only thing i really have to offer would be custom Naa, that i don't actually have /up/ over here yet.

So. Wants. xD

Ravvana

Ahh, the 4th boy was always my favorite in that litter :D

I can offer you a gold Stable tag for him? Or two regular tags? Or a foaling paddock? Or another Stable package that you'd prefer? I'm easy :)

If not, I'll need to see which of my dogs I can part with >.> Because that boy is total love <33

EDIT: Oops, didn't see that you were considering SG. SG I can definitely do if you'd prefer that to Stable goodies.

hiyoko

I'd offer a dog, but I don't think I have any the would interest you, so how about 2 or 3 air fish for a puppy, or 2 fish and my faette?

Any of my air fish, except Bitsy, Kokora and Tasuki.

toffeeca

I have been eyeing number 4 since I saw your litter! I would also be interested in number 3 or 2, but 4 is defiantly my first choice.

I have dogs that I can offer

Or you can look at my other dogs. You could also choose two of my dogs for me to breed next month and you could have choice of the litter.

Solistia

#3 Red/White is very cute :3

I don't suppose you'd be interested in a custom from Luminaria for him? =D (I've never owned a Kennel dog before, but of all the ones I've seen, he really appeals to me X3~<3)

Okami

I want one, I don't care which xD

I will offer one or both of these for one xD
Male Female

EDITED:
A list of preferences:
1: 4
2: 2
3: 3
4: 1

Pinkshadow

My Offer - One of these ;)

Or maaybe this ;

Else look in my Kennel folder and pet side ;)
Could also offer an Air fish if any catch your eye ;)

Pref on pups ; 2 , 4 , 3 , 1 or 4 , 2 , 3 , 1

SplitX

I can offer my Sam, Noir, orrr a future NSTDR puppy between my Secundi NSTDRs?
Here's Noir:

sera

The Naa are live, in case you are interested in a custom. =3  4 and 2 are my big preferences.  ^^ Good luck deciding, Ryuu! lol

toffeeca

I have put a lot more of my dogs up for bid, so any of them are available also. :)

Ryuukokoro

Thank you everyone for your offers! I will call this closed and be contacting people whose offers I am tempted by. :3

Ravvana

Not a new offer, but to clarify my original one -- feel free to contact me regarding which dogs I'll part with if you are at all interested in that part of my offer. They are all imported :)

*scurries out*

YourLoveOnly

Good luck deciding Ryuu, this seems really hard =o