News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

PM's Adoptable Clearout FCFC, LC, and more

Started by PonyMama, October 12, 2012, 12:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Okay I have stuff I am not needing, or not wanting to use or just no longer mesh with so I am going to throw it in here

Little Chimaera

bronze Custom Ticket

Silver Custom Ticket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FCFC
*Any that are named, I will be using names and show names again for pets I am keeping

Breeding bed 1

Custom #1 by PM

Custom #2 by PM

Custom #3 by PM

Custom #4 by PM

Custom #5 by PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feli

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luminaria

3. - Traded to Ryuu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Painted Unicorns

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinsta

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Octopuss

1. Semi Custom Octopuss (no pair)

2. Semi Custom Squitty

3. Semi Custom Nautaline

4. Full custom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things I like:
Quin (Mini males and Fjords are my faves)
Feli (LH, Bobtail, and Munchkins)
AAA Stuff (Artist tickets, Muny Ect)

I know there are more but it is late, so please do not hesitate to offer

Winged

Does anything from my thread interest you for the FCFC breeding bed? For any of the ones that say they'll need a really good offer, i would probably want both beds, or a mix of something else.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6191.0

Or my feli kittens?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=7539.0
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

For a FCFC breeding bed, I can offer you him:

Since I'm not yet a registered kennel/cattery, I would love to breed some to complete my kennel/cattery.

toffeeca

YourLoveOnly

Is it just the bed or does it include you coloring the litter? =D -wants more PM colored pretties- I think I may have one or two Noms left that I can part with and some more stuff too depending on what other agencies tempt you <3

Ryuukokoro

Awww! I will offer a basic Okibi custom (up to 2 s-genes) for the Furimi. I love the star pattern!

Wildfilly94

I would Love to grab those beds! :O
What sum of Muny would tempt you for each of them?
Or does anything from Here interest you?
I could also offer Custom Rats from CDA?

Eta: Also interested in this girl http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=529542

PonyMama

YLO it is quite possible if you wanted it redeemed right away I would do it, if you saved the bed for a breeding season, well then it would be coloured by whoever was assigned it

Lots of interest for those beds

Ryuu - That works for me, post or PM a name and I will cert it right up.  Maybe send me a form for the okibi

Winged - if you would trade the LH kitten for one breeding bed, then we have a deal

sera

i'd trade 100 muny per FCFC pet and 500 muny for the breeding bed.  ^^

PonyMama

Sera that is a deal.  That is a ton of muny that will get me way closer to Kioja
did you want all the offered FCFC pets or just a couple?

~~~~~~~~~~~

added the bed I was going to keep for myself, and will be adding three custom FCFC pets to the pot

Will be adding some quin I think as well

Wildfilly94

500 Muny for that last bed, and 400 muny for the 3 customs together?

PonyMama

Wild- 500 muny for the bed, let me think about the customs.  I am thinking maybe doing three separate trades for them

Wildfilly94

Okay, sending the muny now. <3
And okay thats fine. I tend to hoard customs.. XD

eta: do I bid on the bed or will you send it to me? O.o

Winged

Can you give me a day or so to see what other offers i get on that kitten? I hate making decisions xD But i would love a bed.
Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

for FCFC beds you get from me, you can either hold onto them for a breeding season, or redeem them directly from me and I will get to them asap

For sure Winged.  That kitten is a stunner so I can completely understand

Wildfilly94

While you think on me getting all three, would I be able to snag just one for 125 muny now and wait on your decision for the other two?

PonyMama

One custom for 125 muny, is all yours

Seriously I am not only interested in muny but oh my is it tempting me something fierce

Winged

Did anything else of mine interest you for a custom? I'd love a new FCFC dog :)
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

sera

lol Willing to do 125 per custom FCFC (so 250 for remaining two), or for just one. ^^  Other muny has been sent.  Yay, getting close to collars! x3

PonyMama

Only one, I think doing the customs for three seperate people will make me happiest

Okay will send you the links and a form through PM, just had to get ready for work

CutieePiee

Are you interested in the Feli I posted at all? If so, I would like to apply my LH Feli offer to the FCFC custom slots too. ^^

PonyMama

I am interested Cutiee.  But could not just assume you would want the Custom slot
I am about to leave for work, but that is my favorite offer....and technically the only offer on it right now
the only issue I have is he is the son of two of my feli.

CutieePiee

*headdesk* I should've looked at his pedigree. xD

No problem, PM. I will stop by to offer again if I find anything else I'm willing to give up. Otherwise, there's always next time. :)

CutieePiee

Are you interested in an Aywas item? I've got a Candy Cane Custom Crystal, Candy Cane Custom Orb, and an Orange Custom Crystal... I received them last year, so can they still be used now?

CrystalAngelNeko

Can I buy up the last FCFC custom? ♥ I can give you 150 muny?

PonyMama

Muny or Aywas custom item, wow you guys made this hard.  let me sleep on it, but Those are my two I will take no more offers on that custom, as I will be choosing between those two

YourLoveOnly

Hopefully I am not too late, I wasn't home sooner. I can offer 500 muny for a bed or 300 muny + one of these PU:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=548785
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=371458

CutieePiee

Just giving you an update as I've recently acquired more custom crystal/orb you can choose from:

Candy Cane Custom Crystal
Candy Cane Custom Orb
Orange Custom Crystal
Flame Custom Crystal
Bronze Custom Orb

PonyMama

I will go with Cutiee's offer of a Flame Custom Crystal

CutieePiee

Yay! Thanks PM! I've just sent your crystal. :)

PonyMama

Okay have my monthly payment from FCFC trades up
I will be keeping a bed for myself as well as two customs for myself earned from the breeding event

These customs for trade will not be done until I close up the breeding event, so keep that in mind

sera

150 muny per FCFC custom. ^^ As many as you would let me buy. <3

ETA: verify which currency.  Duh, sera. <<;

YourLoveOnly

Octopuss offers
For your Octopuss, I need 2 full customs to complete my Butterpack and would be willing to offer 100 muny if you're willing to do both 'cause I really want it completed. I can also offer 30 muny per semi custom Octopuss. I can also offer two pick-a-color !Blub! per Octopuss if you prefer that instead of muny or a Glider/Kennel dog/Air~Fish/Storm Chaser from those up for bid.

FCFC offers
Can offer 500 muny for a bed and 150 muny per custom FCFC. Or your choice of four pick-a-color !Blub! and/or an out of season !Blub! breeding (out of season breedings guarantee 3 eggs, you may keep 2 and gift the spare one to a person of your choice). You can choose one of those !Blub! options for a custom or both options for the bed.

Or if you prefer Agency pets I can do that too. One Quin, Gryphion or Painted Unicorn for a custom FCFC. From the other Agencies I can do 2 pets for 1 custom FCFC. A Quin or PU + another pet for a bed (or any 3 pets from other Agencies).

I have Quin I am willing to part with:
(3rd gen, non inbred & childless)
(3rd gen, non inbred & childless)
(3rd gen, non inbred)
(slightly inbred, about 2%)
(slightly inbred, about 6%)

I also have some Gryphions:
http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?AgencyID=10&CritterAgencyID=&CritterID=&Name=&Description=&AgencyInfo=&OwnerName=&OwnerID=10&Gender=0&Generation=0&UpForSale=0&SellMin=&SellMax=&UpForBid=1&BidMin=&BidMax=&LevelMin=&LevelMax=&OrderBy=CritterID

And some Gliders (there are more I am willing to part with but they aren't imported yet, feel free to ask me which ones and I'll grab their photobucket links for you):
http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?AgencyID=26&CritterAgencyID=&CritterID=&Name=&Description=&AgencyInfo=&OwnerName=&OwnerID=10&Gender=0&Generation=0&UpForSale=0&SellMin=&SellMax=&UpForBid=1&BidMin=&BidMax=&LevelMin=&LevelMax=&OrderBy=CritterID

And a Painted Unicorn:

I also have other pets up for bid, but am sure what interests you. If you see something that grabs your eye just let me know! They include Stable horses, Kennel dogs, Air~Fish, Storm Chasers etc

Winged

I'd love an Octopuss and FCFC custom!
Anything from here interest you? http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6191.0

ETA: And i can offer Glider customs, but there might be a wait on them since i'm busy importing and have a few more customs for Silv to do. Or i've got some Glider premades, let me know if you're interested :)
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

For the breeding bed, I can offer you another Aywas custom item...

Candy Cane Custom Crystal
Candy Cane Custom Orb
Orange Custom Crystal
Bronze Custom Orb
Bottled Elemental Storm

PonyMama

PonyMama

In about 1 hour I will be deciding on all the FCFC stuff
so get those offers in

Rosedawn

Hey PM I'd love to offer 150muny for 1 FCFC custom. I don't need all of them =D But I'd really love 1.

Wildfilly94

Would anything from here interest you for 1 or 2 FCFC customs?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6171.0

I also have snake or rat custom I could offer, if that interests you?

I would offer muny, but Im only at 339, and I need 900 for a custom.. XD So Im trying not to spend that

PonyMama

I lied, I am having a heck of a time making decisions

I will have to contact a few people if I can today to see about some things
the muny offers are for sure tempting as I have a custom I am saving for, and just over halfway

PonyMama

1 FCFC custom each will go to Sera, Rosedawn and YLO for 150 muny each

after that I think I am going to hold off a bit, I know for the bed what would interest me is the chance for an extra claim of a quin foal, but I know people hate doing that, but we will see how it goes, until then the other two customs I am still deciding on, and the bed I will leave up for a bit

YourLoveOnly

Depending on how my breedings turn out I may take you up on that PM. I am trying to breed my characters, but only have like 5 breedings and last season I had 25 and they all failed xD So I doubt I'll have 2 turn out right this time.

For now 150 muny for the custom is sent! PM form to you?

PonyMama

Yes PM form to me please
I hope to colour a bit today, if I do not get distracted by scrapbooking like I did yesterday

YourLoveOnly

Are the Octopuss offers still being considered as well? :)

PonyMama

Yep, it means adding another full custom for you, and I would hate not to, but don't know if I am quite ready for them to be fully active again, and I know if I spend that much time in there I will want them active

Rosedawn

PM I'm only breeding 1 QUin this season and I'd be happy to give you my second (if that's allowed) for the bed.