News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking For Feesh <3 (offering SG/Kennel/Jumpers)

Started by red_uni387, January 28, 2010, 10:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

I really like these fishies, so I'd love to own some more :D I'm looking either for fishies people would like to trade, or let me borrow for a breed. A list of what I'm offering is below <3

***My breeding goal is a glass fish, so looking for feesh with lots of 1s and 0s in their color strings! (the bottom one)

Trade-
-SG (100k per feesh, when I have the funds)
-The Kennel stuff (11 champ packs, might part with Dancer)
-Gidget Offspring (look in red_breeding for the Name Me Gidgets, right now 2 orange shows and 3 naturals)
-JumperDragons (I doubt anyone would ask for them, but offering in case anyone does want some <3)

Thanks for looking! :D

Gidgets-
link to red_breeding - http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?ID=249

YourLoveOnly

I'm expecting 2 eggs, may be willing to trade one of them ^^

red_uni387

:D yay!! may I ask what you'd be interested in? <3

YourLoveOnly

I'd LOVE a tag-it (may even part with both eggs if you think it's unfair otherwise). Otherwise SG would be fine as well =]

red_uni387

well I was hoping to get a starter fish for the tag, but it depends on how the eggy turns out ^^ and if for SG is 100k fair? or should I go higher? :)

Pinkshadow

red_uni387

she's cute! :D what did you want in exchange for her? <3

YourLoveOnly

I may be willing to trade my 1st gen girl..
And if you want to trade the tag for an egg you can pick which one you want ^^
100K for an egg would also defenitely be enough.
I'm trying to get into the genetic thing, but so far I'm finding it a bit too difficult for my taste (I'm already surrounded by genetic spreadsheets to figure out TheStable xD) so I'm considering leaving this adoptie. I could always get back into it some other time =]

red_uni387

o.o your girly was one I really wanted to borrow for a breed, i'd definately be willing to trade the tag for her <3
and I'll send you the 100k for an eggy when they come, cause I'd prefer to use the tag on a 1st gen XD

Gene Pool

I'm sorry it's not to your taste, YourLoveOnly. I tried to make something for the ones who enjoy genetic puzzles, but something that you could also simply breed for fun if you wish. You don't lose anything if you don't "crack the code".

As you said, you're always welcome to get back in later if you decide to leave.

I will require that any individual fish wait until all breedings it is involved in are finalized before it can be traded. That is currently my only restriction. As they are not certed, they have no rehome fee.
This is DizzyFishClick DizzyFish for website!

YourLoveOnly

They are to my taste, I love genetic stuff =3
But I know I have a very hectic real life situation coming up really soon and I know that if I get involved in this adoptable I wanna be able to réally get involved and work on cracking the code. That would be something I would actually enjoy ^^ But I know I don't have time for it right now, so I am pondering to rehome my fishies with someone who can give them the attention they deserve and once real life calms down I defenitely wanna get involved again =]

red_uni387

I'm breeding mostly for fun, but if I get hints and stuff I'd love to try and crack the code :D

okay, that'll give YLO some time to decide if she actually wants to trade her fishie or not <3

and a hectic RL is no fun at all :( hope it gets sorted out quickly!! *squishes*

YourLoveOnly

She had her babies, so she can be traded now.
I have decided to give up on this for now, but I defenitely wanna come back!

I just finished reading through the breeding area and I know if I participate in this adoptable I also wanna be able to obsess over the genetic code xD It got me all excited ^^
Sadly the RL thing is gonna take 3 to 6 months before it calms down >_>
And I am already obsessing over TheStable xD
So I'm gonna leave for now and join back in when RL allows it =3
By then you guys probably cracked a part of the code already so that should make it easier to understand then ^^

Fishie available:

http://genepool.freehostia.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=104

red_uni387

so the tag-it for the starter girl and 100k for an egg? :D

YourLoveOnly

I traded the eggies to SplitX to get my first CBDs.. :-[
But yes, tag-it for starter girlie sounds fine.

red_uni387

oh! *squishes* that's fine, I hope your CBDs turn out amazing :D

and I just thought of something....do you want a kennel tag-it or stable tag-it? ^-^

YourLoveOnly

I can't possibly choose between those >.< xD

Gene Pool

This is DizzyFishClick DizzyFish for website!

red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

Oooh, horsie =o *waves draft girls in front of red* xD

red_uni387

tempting.... ;) but I shall see if I get offers of feeshies first xD

edit: updated my offer some more, put the exact number of champ packs I have, added a horsie, and a bag of dice ^-^ OBSESSION <3

red_uni387

had one gidget born! is a grey v.2 male, located in red_breeding :)

SplitX

I can trade you the starter male that Hiyoko's trading to me for Moonlit Star, and 1 egg of YLO's of YOUR CHOICE for a nn5 tag? n___n And a future egg for a foaling paddock, for sure. <3<3 If you wanna hold it for me, of course. :3

red_uni387

starter male - YESPLZ. i wanted him, but sending her a pm when she'd offered him to you would have been rude lol

and I shall go look at ylo's eggus, and sure I can hold the foaling paddock!

red_uni387

sent the PM to Rav for trading Moonlit :)

though I like both eggus, so I need some time to decide XD

red_uni387

would you like me to send the tag now since slots are opening? :)

red_uni387

I got anther tag it! XD might be willing to part with it if someone offers feesh <3 (mostly cause I do not have any doggies planned at all....cats, yes. dogs, no. lol)

red_uni387

red_uni387

Ryuukokoro

Oooooo bag o' dice still up for trade? You like either of my fishies in my other post here in the trading thread?

red_uni387