News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[TheStable] Looking to swap 2 horses

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 29, 2010, 01:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I now have a pair with the same coat, I would prefer to trade one of them for a draft lady:

Both are a 1st generation horse, bay silver dapple code.

I also have this light stallion:

2nd generation, palomino leopard appaloosa. He's gorgeous, but looks just like mom so I'm looking to trade him.

You may offer tag-its, horses and foaling paddocks.
I am in need of draft mares, but you can also offer other breeds/genders.

I do ask that you change their names, because the names are part of my personal Stable and I would like to re-use them.

Ryuukokoro

Interested in Picking Up The Pieces, but have no draft females to offer. Wouldn't mind offering this pale palameno boy, if he suites your fancy. :3

I would also ask for a name change, since Conflict is one of my rp charas.

YourLoveOnly

Are you sure he's a palomino and not cremello or anything else?
That would be sad, because I just bred a palomino draft boy that I want to keep and I don't want duplicate coats..
If he's not a palomino I would be willing to swap, I would love one more lighter colored draft boy.

quyllur

Based on the blue eye, I would say he's most likely a cremello.

YourLoveOnly

I based it on the reference pictures from the breeding guide Ravv made xD
If he's cremello then I defenitely want him. =3

Ryuukokoro

I shall check with Miss Rav! ^_^

Edit: Also my brain can not spell palomino for the life of me. *stares at YLO's post to commit to memory*

Ryuukokoro

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Ryuukokoro

For trades, do we just send a pm to Rav with the info? What would you like the boys new name to be so I can include it in the pm? :)

I think I will go with Bandy for the girl's name. ^^

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

i actually loove the light boy after hes grown alot :O

Tribe

Oh man that light appy boy is a need for me. :( i dont believe i have anything stable wise though, i can always offer wild ponies & thier items for him though..still a horse XD

YourLoveOnly

@Pinkshadow: me too, but I love his mommy more :D

@Hunni: sorry, I really want TheStable pets.

Tribe

Figured so hun just wanted to make sure!

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

No but really i actually adore him much , really debating trading him for my girly :O

SplitX

Well... you saw the reference picture I'm using for my Draft Lady, yes? :3 Well, if you ever want to use her in a breed when she arrives, you may. n___n

YourLoveOnly

Oooh I think that would be great. I do need to know her exact coat color then ^^

SplitX

I think it's... palomino overo? Tobiano, possibly. <3<3

YourLoveOnly

You can just ask Ravv when she's delivered, that's probably best xD
I think Ravv doesn't code her color, so I dunno what she'll list her as. ^^
I don't think she's a palomino though..

SplitX

YourLoveOnly

I'd say just ask Ravv, beats guessing xD

Tribe

Hrm..i have a pair i just got, a grey grulla blanket appaloosa & a light buckskin blanket appaloosa stallion ill be breeding them and if the baby comes out to close to either (like a buckskin colt persay) would you consider a light foal for that leopard apploosa boy?

sera

Are you only trading for TheStable stuff? xD  *Eyeballing your lovely draft mare*

YourLoveOnly

@Hunni: it would depend on the baby. Once it arrives and you decide not to keep it, post his/her picture here and I shall let you know ^^

@sera: I prefer Stable stuff. Maybe also go for Garden Noms, Faequine/Faette or Kennel dogs/tags. It's just that Garney and I are doing a trade so I can get 16 dogs/fae already xD