Main Menu

Looking for Kennel Tag-Its

Started by SplitX, January 29, 2010, 10:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

I can offer Semi-Custom CBDs, V2 Gidgets, orrrrr this Faekind:

I can, of course, also offer SG. x3

Goddesss

Oh let me get my baby to quit crying and then I will see what I have.

SplitX

Goddesss

Ok I am back.  Let me go hunt up my tags.

SplitX

Goddesss

I have 3 tags I will part with all NN5.

SplitX

What would you like in exchange for 'em, lovely? :3

Goddesss

Am am going to look at your gidgets.  I just really noticed them for the first time yesterday and now I want them all.

SplitX

Goddesss

Which ones are you wanting to part with?

SplitX

Any that I have 2 or more of. n___n

red_uni387

BabyKittenCandy

Oo... Im liking that Fae... how many nn5 tags would it take to get you to part with her?

SplitX

Whaaat, Red? XDDD I'd be willing to part with 1 egg for a tag-it or two. <3
-omnoms BKC- <3<3<3 Make me an offer, luffly?

Tribe

I have a golden tag it.

Id be willing to trade for a couple gidgets or a feeshie egg >.>

SplitX

Will definitely trade for Gidgets. <3

Tribe

Dang >.> i already traded it.

I have dogs & beds out the butt though if your interested in those for gidgets..or that fae!

SplitX

Tribe

Lets see i have a lovely toy poodle that i can trade. which id be willing to do just that for the fae..or if you have air fish those are my favorites of this site along with fish items.

or i have dusty roads which may take more then just the fae for me to split with..shes a bi eyes red merle cattle dog >.>

SplitX

How about... the Toy Poodle & a medium bed for the Fae? ;3

Tribe

Hrmm..can you throw any airfish in? or air fish baubles that cant be bought right now?

SplitX

I don't have any baubles. I'd throw an air fish in, but only for a large bed, as I need a large bed to breed my beautiful Wolfhound pair next go around. ;3

YourLoveOnly

Hunni, just wanted to let you know that Fae, Kennel dogs etc are all worth a lot.
People on here usually do 1 for 1 trades. Or offer lots of stuff for Fae xD
I've seen several tag-its being exchanged for one single Fae.
Of course everyone values stuff differently and it is very possible that you think a certain adoptable is worth more or less to you, but I just wanted to let you know what people generally trade for. ;)

In the end everyone should just work out trades they are comfortable with ^^
But it's still nice to know a general value, which is hard to do because the community is still fairly new.

Tribe

Oh okay thanks so much ylo! im kinda lost in secundi right now!

So lets see, i love the faekind, however im pretty much in love with air fish all the way.

So can we swtich up the trade just a little splitx? instead of the fae kind - air fish.

Let me check my beds to see how many i have of what, since i have all small breed dogs im breeding i really have no need for a large bed however i may keep it if only have one.

Sorry to flip flop on you i have just became addicted to air fish last night XD

Tribe

That i know of one of those non lableld beds are a large that i can remember correctly. Though i think i need to pm the kennle to see what i need to do about them not being labled.

YourLoveOnly

It doesn't matter that they are not labeled, no need to PM them about it.
When viewing them full-sized you can tell which size they are. I could also tell you if you can't figure it out ^^

By the way, did you send the PM to get the nn5 tag traded yet or do you need help with that? ^^

Edit: just checked for you, all 3 unlabeled beds are small ones. Then you have 2 labeled small ones and 2 labeled medium ones as well.

Tribe

Lovely thanks hun!

Thats so odd because when the kennel left pi i know i had a large bed, i coudlve swore it was the black but its labled medium..i got it with that one christmas tag it that had two dogs & a large bed on it..

SplitX

So... toy poodle + a small or medium bed for the air fish & a gidget (as long as I have 2 of each, unless it's a V2 show gidget; I'd be willing to breed for you) of your choice? n___n

Tribe

You have grands in your air fish XD so which ones are you willing to trade, didnt think youd want to trade a grand.

If youll trade one of your grands i will throw in a small bed to. if not then yes thats fine so long as i have pick over the fish that are not grands.

SplitX

Tribe

XD sorry i mixed you up.
Someone has a grand angel named aurora i think that looks like your aurora gidget XD

Anywho yes as long as i have pick over your fishies and a gidget of my choice (seen a few a liked:D) we can do the trade.

SplitX

OH. xD

I only have 3, and I'm afraid it'd take two small beds to get me to part with my dragon. Either other fish, though, I'll part with for the original offer. n___n

Tribe

Oh no worries splitty im not a huge fan of the dragon, i rather like the little brown and orange girl! as far as the gidget goes just tell which one to take. So long as i dont already have that gidget ill take any :D

SplitX

Tribe

SplitX

Alrighty then! :3 Fish & two Palominos (so you can pick the gender you want, Male or Female) are up for trade. ;D Then please post a trading board on TheKennel Forum for the small bed & Toy Poodle. -squeals- I looove Poodles! <3