News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] February Bribes

Started by Silvanon, February 22, 2013, 08:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

springacres

:D Payment sent for my 4, thanks so much Silv!

Quinsta

I was able to get part way through the paid-for's today.  The ones I've done are up now.   http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?Start=2068&OrderBy=CritterID&AgencyID=9
The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

springacres

;D <--- my face right now as I look at my stunning new boy!!!!!

Pinkshadow

Silv, do you think you will make an all new bribe list for April or will you just keep updating that one? :)

Silvanon

Anything not taken this time will be available in April, but I'll also add some new Quin for trade.

Sarah Badr

Wow wow wow I love themmmm! Thank you Silv!

Quinsta

The rest of the currently paid for new Quinsta are delivered now:  http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?Start=2068&OrderBy=CritterID&AgencyID=9

Winged - I'll be getting to your tack order shortly.

Everyone with an order not yet paid for, if you get payment to me before the breeding submission period ends, I will see to it that you have the chance to turn in breedings with that Quin.
The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

springacres

EEEE, I love all mine :)  And Sarah - WOW is that flaxen chestnut roan Vanner girl STUNNING!

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, I love toffeeca's new Morgan boy. Bald face on brown is a very nice contrast. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Country

I have FINALLY got my payment sent....I hate Paypal >_>

Winged

My two are lovely! I'll hopefully get the last semi-custom done today :)
Owner of Gliders!

Sarah Badr

Quote from: springacres on March 08, 2013, 11:11:11 PM
EEEE, I love all mine :)  And Sarah - WOW is that flaxen chestnut roan Vanner girl STUNNING!

Thanks! I love them!!!!!!!

Silvanon

Country & Winged have deliveries of Quin & Tack.  :)

springacres

*ogles the new pretties and makes special note of Winged's Fjord boy*  And on a semi-related note, is it just me or were there a lot of red bays and orangey chestnuts this time around?

Winged

Lovely shade of bay! And the halter is amazing :D
Owner of Gliders!

Country