News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

USD Fundraising - Front page updated! :)

Started by YourLoveOnly, June 20, 2013, 08:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

All yours Dawn :)

Sep 27 update: I finally done adding all the pets I can possibly part with. I'm happy to keep them if they don't sell, I had a hard time putting some of these up. I'm not in super urgent need anymore so am not bumping this up just yet. Will see how it goes in a couple weeks, if it seems to stay quiet I'll give it a final bump before closing some things up.

*reposting previous post with the new update so I don't have a couple posts in a row*

Oct 16 update: Things seemed to have calmed. I'll leave this open for one more week to see if any final purchases will be made, after that I'll be removing the Agencies that need permission to be sold for $$ because I don't want to take advantage of the permission I was granted, but also don't want to suddenly close without notice for those who have been lurking and setting money aside.

The pets that can always be sold for USD without permission will remain in this thread indefenitely and can still be bought at a later date, but I won't bump up this thread to bring them to attention anymore.

Winged

Glad things are easing up on you YLO :)

Had a final look and i see one nom i like, but sadly i am saving up for a couple of big bills at the moment, and she's one of the pricier ones. I don't suppose you'd be willing to do a deal on #10? Worth a try, but understandable if you can't xD
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

She's a 1st gen Nom with unique wings (multi-colored pattern) and only 1 offspring, so that's why she's priced that way. I have a hard time parting with my Noms and if someone is willing to pay the pricing I set for them I am willing to let them go, but I wouldn't sell them very cheaply as I'm afraid I would regret that. If I was in super urgent need I would consider it, but in this case I fortunately don't need to so if they don't sell I'm happy to keep them.

Winged

Okay, no problem :)

Would you be able to take down the pets that i offered for you to sell after the week is up? It's unfortunate that they didn't sell, but if the thread is going to be a long term one that isn't updated, i think it would be easier for me to avoid any sales after a long time. Thanks.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Yes that's fine. I forgot I still had pets up from others that hadn't sold yet :P I'll take them down along with the permission-only pets :) Thanks for reminding me!

springacres

After a certain amount of debate... I would like Nom #16 (checkered boy) and Feli #2 please!
$6.50 + 5 should be $11.50... will send payment shortly.

YourLoveOnly

springacres

Bids placed ^^ and yay, I have now completed my goal of getting one Nom of each 1st gen pattern!  (I thiiink...)

DawnStar7

Nom 5, Nom 11, Feli 1, Elenaria 2, Gryphion W1 and Gryphion 7!

Total of $29.5!  :D

YourLoveOnly

Thank you so much!! They're all yours :)

Also, for everyone reading this: You only have until the end of tomorrow before I'll remove Winged's Gryphions and the Agencies that needed permission to sell for USD (Noms, Feli, Elenaria, Untamed, Okibi and Pecora).

DawnStar7

YourLoveOnly

All yours Dawn!

I've updated the frontpage to reflect all pets and beds still up for sale.
Current sales will be used for the local animal shelter I work at, me and some other volunteers are trying to raise money to give the animals some extra toys and such for Christmas. I'm also looking into adopting one of the kitties myself, I'm discussing it with the person in charge today :)