SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] November Bribes

Started by Silvanon, November 13, 2013, 08:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

Both the feli and elenaria are up for bid now <3

skysnolimit

Thank you soooo much Silv.  I sent the USD bids and the FCFC is up for bid now as well.  I just want to say how pleasurable it is to be able to send money to somebody I value and then also have these pets drawn just for me, kind of a "made when you order" feeling.  It feels really special, and this season I was able to get five... it blows my mind, actually!  Thank you so so much.

Silvanon

Awe, thanks sky!  <3   

I've got to say, I really truly appreciate those of you who are able and willing to spend USD on Quinsta too.  This is pretty much my family's only source of income right now, and seriously every bit helps so much.  Of course I appreciate all the awesome critters I'm able to get through trades, too.  You guys are all awesome.  <3

Silvanon

So my plan is that I'm going to color up everything paid for & not done yet tomorrow, and then I'll accept one more small batch for Round 3, and that'll be it for November bribes.  That'll give the last round a couple weeks to get payment in before breedings close for the Dec. breeding season.

Sarah Badr

DawnStar7

Bunraku

Silv I'll have your latest customs uploaded soon! ^^

Winged

I'm currently working on the last of your customs, so will hopefully have them uploaded before you start colouring.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I promise your custom will be here soon silv. ;-; I know I'm taking forever.

Kahlira

Snuck in one more bribe xD

But yay! Clyde love!

Quinsta

Ok, everything that's been paid for has now been delivered!  http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?Start=2611&OrderBy=CritterID&AgencyID=9

And it's gotten late on me, so I shall announce Round 3's accepted bribes sometime early-ish tomorrow.
The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

Sarah Badr

springacres

*sigh* I shouldn't, I really shouldn't but.... I couldn't resist sneaking in two more bribes.

skysnolimit

Very beautiful!  I love the buckskin Clydesdale girl :-)  Thank you very much, Silv!

Winged

My two are lovely, thank you!
Couldn't resist, i've added one more bribe. If i get the bribe, i'll be buying a MM ticket for him. I've also added a few more pets to the list since you last looked.
Owner of Gliders!

Sarah Badr

Silvanon

Last Round!

Bunraku    -    8992    -    2 Sleeping Ocean Full Custom Siren    -    8992. Akhal-Teke M Smokey Cream, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
Bunraku    -    9014    -    2 Sleeping Ocean Full Custom Siren    -    9014. Andalusian F Black Roan, front right Fetlock, back left Sock, Irregular Blaze (Calm and steady)
Bunraku    -    9032    -    2 Sleeping Ocean Full Custom Siren    -    9032. Andalusian F Black, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Sock, Bald Face (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Bunraku    -    9048    -    2 Sleeping Ocean Full Custom Siren    -    9048. Andalusian F Black, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Sock, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
DawnStar7    -    9203    -    $3    -    9203. Fjord F Blue Dun (Gruello), back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Snip (Calm and steady)
DawnStar7    -    9228    -    $3    -    9220. Fjord F Red Dun, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
Kahlira    -    9052    -    $3    -    9052. Appaloosa F Fleabitten Grey Leopard Appaloosa, back left Sock, Faint Star (Calm and steady)
Kahlira    -    9462    -    http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=558377    -    9462. Quarter Horse F Flaxen Red Dun, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Stocking, Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Lectral    -    9067    -    $5    -    9067. Appaloosa F Black Leopard Appaloosa, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back left Stocking, Lip Marking (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
Sarah Badr    -    9235    -    $5 USD    -    9235. Friesian F Black, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, a mover)
Sarah Badr    -    9246    -    $5 USD    -    9246. Friesian F Black, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
springacres    -    9376    -    $2.50    -    9376. Morgan M Silver Dapple Brown Roan, front right Pastern, back left Coronet, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
springacres    -    9533    -    $2.50    -    9533. Thoroughbred F Sooty Buckskin, front right Coronet, back right Stocking, Snip (Slow and lazy)
Winged    -    9266    -    2 pets from:http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=555998 & http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=559287  + 1 Glider custom (plus i'll buy a MM ticket)    -    9266. Friesian M Black Splash Overo, front left Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Slow and stubborn)

Sarah Badr

DawnStar7

Yay!  Thank you so much, Silv!  Will send payment when I get home.  xD

Kahlira

Not bad for eleventh hour bribes XD My first flaxen dun! Yay! And a pretty lady too. The Elenaria is up for bid, and the money has been sent.

springacres

Yay, I think this'll be my first sooty buckskin!

Lectral

Quinsta

More Pickups:   http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?Start=2611&OrderBy=CritterID&AgencyID=9

For everyone with a bribe they haven't yet paid for - if you get your payment to me at least a day before the breeding seasons closes (so by Thurs. Dec. 19th) then I promise to get your Quin to you in time to submit a breeding.

springacres

My two are stunning as per usual, Silv... especially my new Morgan boy <3 <3 <3

Lectral

Awesome, my new lady is lovely!  Thank you :)

Sarah Badr

Thank you! Breedings submitted. I bred Alzubra (my splash mare) to your Moonbeam....come one luck!!!!

DawnStar7

Ooh, my new girls are so pretty!  Even better than I'd imagined they'd look.  Thank you so much, Silv!  I've gotten quite a few 'firsts' from this bribe season, and I couldn't be happier!

Sarah Badr

Just love the way you do the grey apps Silv!

springacres

Hope I got my Morgan boy's name translated right.  I saw him and immediately got "Hazy Shade of Winter" stuck in my head XD

Quinsta

Riverwind

Oh my boy is gorgeous! O.O *squishes Silv*