News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Any Wobbles for Trade?

Started by Keilin Alyr, June 23, 2010, 01:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

I'm getting a little frustrated at my two female Wobbles refusing to breed, and I've just about drained my finances. 3000 SG starts to add up after a bit.

Would anyone be interested in trading a few gendered Wobbles for Ten Sand Dollars? I don't mind the lineage, how common the color is, or how long/inbred the pedigree is. I'd just like 2 or 3 females, maybe another male just in case Honey is giving his lady Wobbles the cold shoulder. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

I have wobbles up for bid on my second account, Guinea Pups. You can bid 0 on a few with common colors ^^

SeaCrest

Bwahaha! *punts 3 females and 1 male at Keilin* No monehs! Me has LOTS of gidgets to trade in >_>

Just go bid on the four ;)

Haha hey YLO!

Keilin Alyr

Aww, are you guys sure? *hugs* I know these little guys breed like bored rabbits eventually, but I'd feel bad taking them for free! XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

SeaCrest

LOL Nah, I'm good. *stomps on Autumn Night* Stupid little wobble only bred once EVER ;) Just gimme some later, no? XD

Keilin Alyr

I'll be sure to, SeaCrest! Maybe Autumn Night's kids will have a bit better luck over with us. Hopefully. Goodness knows Honey is completely disinterested in his girls. XD Those pretty dark colors will make a nice contrast with my first two Wobblies too. =)

And YLO, I saw three girls that caught my eye. I actually hoped to grab ones with those exact colors from the Reserve, so this is wonderful. Also, I know it's not much, but just let me know if you ever want those sand dollars. =)

And thank you so much, guys, this is really awesome of you both. =D

SeaCrest

*bouncebounce*

I had chocolate pancakes for breakfast XD

Anyways, all sent! Enjoy :) I hope Honey and my boy give you some pretties :)

YourLoveOnly

Keilin Alyr

Mmm, pancakes. It's too bad our milk spoiled weeks ago, otherwise I'd be running to go make some. I'll keep the curds and whey out of my lunch, thanks. XD

Now to think up the perfect names for my new Wobbles. =)

SeaCrest

BabyKittenCandy

If any un-named wobble in my account take ur fancy send me the link so I know who to put for bid and they are yours. Take about 15 or so, i have plenty.

^^

Goddesss

you can have any of the wobbles on the first row of my account.  You may also take a bunch from my other account Goddesss Nursery

Keilin Alyr

All named and rearranged. Not that I expect the tidy little themes to be adhered to, but it'll be funny to see Wobbles with parents named Honey and Raspberry. Or Cobbler and Clover... that doesn't sound tasty at all. XD

Also, thank you, BKC and Goddesss, but I think 10 breeders is more than enough for me to keep track of. I appreciate everyone's generosity though! =D

SeaCrest

Clover Cobbler! Yeuch >.< Raspberry Cobbler sounds good, though...

Keilin Alyr

Yup, four females are named after fruits for Cobbler, four females after flowers for Honey. I don't expect the Wobbles to stick with their "designated" mates by any stretch of the imagination, but I think it makes the adoption area look nicer. I'm such a freak for patterns. XD

SeaCrest

LOL Me too. But me lazy as well :P