News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Red's Trade Thread: LL Wobble

Started by red_uni387, February 15, 2010, 01:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

Congrats for the foal, toffeeca! He was lovely. :)

Goddesss

red_uni387

*sneaks the certed girl in* knew i was forgetting something ><

and on a trade oriented note, i put an okapi v3 gidget for 1 sg buy. should show up first on the search

red_uni387

added the saluki pups :D but they really are all amazing and I'm very tempted to keep the entire litter XD

springacres

For brindle Saluki:
1 foaling paddock
-OR-
1 mill SG
-OR-
1 Quin foal EDIT: choice of these two -
Quote53. springacres 104 x 106 - 196. Clydesdale F Bay, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Sock, Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

60. springacres * x 75 - 203. Gypsy Vanner M Chestnut Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

red_uni387

spring: torn between the foaling paddock and clyd foal right now, gonna try to find a bonus ticket in the adventure, but if I don't then i'd love the foaling paddock xD
would you like the pup now? :)

and added gryphion kits, but kinda want to keep them cause they've both got 'twins'

springacres

Well, now I have a dilemma.  xD  I offered toffeeca the same choice of quinsta foals, and she's interested in the clyde too.  Since you mentioned being torn, would you mind taking the foaling paddock?

red_uni387

springacres

YourLoveOnly

For saluki pup I can offer something listed here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=698.0
For the middle gryphion kitten I can offer one of my Stable horses: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2588.0 or something from the other thread.

red_uni387

I don't see anything in your big trade thread that I'm interested in, but would definately be interested in trading the middle gryphion for stable horse 465 (or any of the other ones I made offers on)

YourLoveOnly

Middle Gryphion for horse 465 it is. I'll send in the trade once I finalize some more trades if that's okay with you (should be on Sunday I think), to save Ravv some work. And I would offer one on the pup as well, but you're only interested in Drafts and I already have really high offers on all of my Drafts xD

red_uni387

Thank you! can't wait to start figuring out her genetics
and to save a bit more work for Rav, could you please include that I'd like her to be renamed Midnight Scream? :)

hehe, yeah drafts are my fav type of horses, so attempting not to start a stable for light/pony/warmblood/gaited horses XD